Chapter 113: Don't Give Up the Piano

"Kill him! No one cares about killing him with such a cheap bone!"

"Wen Niannan, you can get free if you die, go to hell.

" Is he dead or alive? What's the matter with me?

The person on the bed suddenly screamed He opened his eyes, his eyes were full of fear, Wen Niannan who woke up violently undulated his mouth, and his forehead was covered with cold sweat. 

Wen Niannan slowly sat up and hugged herself. After a long time, she got up and took her pajamas to the bathroom. The bathtub was filled with water. Wen Niannan immersed herself in the water and closed her eyes.

When he opened his eyes again, he suddenly saw Gu Yansheng standing outside the bathtub looking at him, and Wen Niannan suddenly got out of the water.

"Cough, cough, cough"

Wen Niannan hurriedly wiped off the water on his face and looked around in a panic, without seeing Gu Yansheng, his tight body gradually relaxed.

I actually had a hallucination.

Wen Niannan put on his pajamas, turned on all the lights in the house, and went downstairs, staring at the piano in the hall in a daze. He raised his hand to the keyboard but stopped and withdrew his hand.

The public relations team of the Gu Group is also very good. After clarifying the press conference, those so-called bào informants suddenly apologized.

In just a few days, the public opinion on the Internet was suppressed by Gu, and the matter was stopped.

Looking at the several hot searches that were suppressed, Shen Luoan did not continue, after all, his goal had been achieved.

Shen Luoan didn't expect to get it done so smoothly, until later he discovered that the Qin family was behind the incident. No wonder it was so smooth that the public relations of the Gu Group were in a panic and even the hot search was not removed.

xx bar

. "Another bottle."

Don moon at the bar drunk and hands still kept pouring into the cup, and threw a drink.

The owner of the bar asked gossiping: "Hey, what's wrong with Tang Shuo? Lost in love?"

"Oh, lost in love? How could he be lost in love if he didn't even give me a chance"

Tang Shuo took out his phone and looked at the pendant above. Bitter, lying on the bar and talking drunk.

"Why didn't you give me a chance? We obviously get along very well, don't we get along well in the hospital? Why do you suddenly have to drive me away

" Why make me feel like I'm far and near, let me catch I can't stop you, let me lose all of a sudden. The bar owner saw that he was drunk and called Tang Lún Xuan. Soon Tang Lún Xuan came and brought the drunk Tang Shuo home.

After that day, Tang Shuo suddenly accepted many composing invitations that he had refused, and the released songs were as popular as ever, and for a while, online discussions began to start again.

The sound of fireworks continued to sound outside the house, and Wen Niannan stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows looking at the exceptionally beautiful fireworks outside, his eyes full of gloom.

Today is the last day of the year, and everyone will be reunited with their families to watch the fireworks and eat the New Year's Eve dinner.

Wen Niannan sat on the sofa alone and turned on the TV, staring at the screen in a daze, and looking down at the phone.

He wanted to say a happy new year to his father, but he was afraid that his father would be disappointed with him because of his divorce from Gu

Yansheng

[Niannan, I'm at the door, can you come out? ]

Wennian Nan Tang Yi Leng looked at the moon send information on the phone, he thought himself to say that day is so unsympathetic, then later Tang Shuo never contact him again.

Wen Niannan raised his eyes to look at the door, opened the door and walked out.

There was no one in the entrance and the courtyard. Wen Niannan turned back to the house when he saw no one. Suddenly, there was a loud noise, and the dark night sky seemed to be illuminated by these huge fireworks like shooting stars.

One by one, the beautiful fireworks bloomed in the sky like shooting stars, spreading out of exceptional beauty, suddenly a heart-shaped faintly appeared in the fireworks.

"Happy New Year!"

Tang Shuo suddenly jumped out from the side and walked over with a smile holding a bunch of flowers in his hand.

"Are the fireworks good-looking? I have taken a lot of thought, haha, do you like that heart shape? Is it a bit old-fashioned?"

Wen Niannan did not speak for a long time, but stared at Tang Shuo who was smiling brightly, and said in a trembled voice. "Why do you

Tang Shuo blinked suddenly and put his hand on his lips: "Hush Nan, you see who is behind you.