Chapter 40: The Balcony Deal

Seeing the extremely disgusting expression on Gu Yansheng's face, Wen Niannan only felt a heartache.

He stood up straight in embarrassment, looked up at the people around him, everyone's face was full of mockery and contempt.

Wen Niannan took a few steps back with a pale face, pushed away the crowd and ran out in a daze.

In the eyes of everyone, he had fled after the trick was seen through, and the hearts of those present at the scene believed that he was a vicious person.

Unexpectedly, the person in charge of the Gu family was so affectionate, and for the sake of his lover, he prevented his wife from coming to the stage in public. Seeing that the protagonist of this farce had escaped, everyone felt that there was nothing to see, so they all turned and dispersed.

"Wait." Gu Yansheng's cold voice sounded, causing everyone's heart to shake.

"I hope you can forget everything that happened at today's banquet, and keep your mouth shut. I don't want to hear anyone discussing what happened today."

The people present are all people who have been in the business circle for many years. This is bright. Who could not hear the threats, nodded and fled.

Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan's departure direction with an unpredictable expression, and did not look back for a long time.

"Yan Sheng."

"What's wrong? Does it still hurt?" He looked down at the person with tears in his arms, and saw that his wrist was still red, distressed.

"It's okay. I don't hurt anymore. Everyone is watching. We are not so good. You let

me go first." "I'll get you some medicine. You can wait on the sofa first."

Gu Yansheng just left, Shen Luoan He immediately walked to the balcony, and soon the balcony door was opened, and a man dressed as a waiter came in.

"Did you take it?"

"Yes, it was all taken." The man took out the camera and handed it to Shen Luoan.

"Good job, the reward promised to you will hit your card tomorrow."

Shen Luoan put his arm on the balcony railing. After turning on the camera to see the content inside, his face showed a vicious and vicious expression, and said in a deep voice. "Wen Niannan, let's see how you fight with me this time!"

He put away the camera and left the balcony, but what Shen Luoan didn't notice was that someone was standing on the lawn under the balcony.

Tang Lunxuan used to drink too much to blow the air, but he did not expect to hear whom Shen Luoan was dealing with.

He had seen the farce just now from a distance, it was not something he could blend in, and he could only feel worthless for Wen Niannan.

"Sir, eavesdropping is not the work of a gentleman."

Tang Lunxuan was startled by the sudden cold voice in his ears. As soon as he turned his head, he saw a face close at hand, and he couldn't help but ran into it.

"Hiss... It hurts." Tang Lunxuan covered his forehead and looked at the culprit, but found that there were more cracks in his glasses, and his face flushed with anger.

"What a coincidence, I met you again." Zhou Yuanfeng didn't expect to meet this guy who likes to hide in corners like him again.

"You broke my glasses, and I filed a money claim with you." Although his expression was serious, it made people feel funny.

"Sorry, I'll buy a few more to

pay you back." Tang Lunxuan ignored this kind of unreasonable person. He stepped forward and looked up at the somewhat wicked cold face, and suddenly stepped on Zhou Yuanfeng's foot.

After stepping on it, Tang Lunxuan realized that he was a little unreasonable, and it happened that someone in the room called him and fled in a hurry.

Seeing this person running away in a hurry, Zhou Yuanfeng curled up his mouth unconsciously and drank the red wine in his hand with his head up.