Chapter 6: You Shouldn't Touch My Bottom Line

Gu Yansheng's face was gloomy and terrifying, he suddenly grabbed Wen Niannan's hair and forced him to look up at him.

"I want to divorce you because I have already seen through your face. This has nothing to do with Luo An, because I didn't love you in the first place. Wen Niannan, don't you think that your only Vignon appearance is hypocritical? As for me, do I follow His reconciliation has nothing to do with you, I warn you, if you dare to go to your mother to play a heart-to-heart relationship with Luo An, I will make you pay a tragic price!"

After saying this, Gu Yansheng threw off his grasp in disgust. The hand holding the hair walked out the door.

Wen Niannan sat down and stared at the ground stupidly, with indescribable unwillingness and grievance in his heart.

Seeing that Gu Yansheng was leaving again, he quickly yelled out of control: "What if he comes back again? What if you are together again? As long as I don't sign the divorce agreement, you still count as cheating, cheating, that bitch Shen Luoan It is still a third party who intervenes and is not acceptable to others!

The voice is very clear in the empty house, Gu Yansheng stopped, turned and walked back, looking down at him kneeling on the ground with panic eyes people.

suddenly fiercely kick kick in the stomach on Wennian Nan, after fierce kick in the chest, for Gu Yan Sheng Kudan Black Belt training shijiazi this effort, Wen Niannan pain and fell in a very long and speechless.

Gu Yan Sheng lit a cigarette crouch down, so I sit and watch his face looks painful.

grabbed the hair Wen Niannan again, looking at the face of his pain cold sweat but still refuses to accept soft The eyes sternly said: "Since you want to die so much, I will fulfill you. You shouldn't touch my bottom line. "

Wen Niannan clutched her abdomen with pain and was almost out of breath, but still sarcastically said: "Do you think your mother will agree to our divorce? Would you let Shen Luoan's bitch go? He knows what he has done himself. Don't forget, I still have shares in the Gu Group Company. I will still be your legal spouse before the divorce is stamped. "

Gu Yansheng's eyes were cold, and his whole body exuded cold air. He pressed Wen Niannan's head and slammed into the ground. Wen Niannan could see that his movements were struggling.

After a muffled bang, Wen Niannan only felt severe pain and passed out black and fainted.

Wen Niannan had been sent to the hospital when he woke up. The severe head pain made him almost fainted after waking up. Xu Shu told him that he had been in a coma for two days. The doctor said that his head had a slight concussion.

The door was pushed open, and Gu Yansheng walked in, looking at the pale face on the bed with bandages, only to feel dazzling, and then said: "My mother is here, you better not talk nonsense." The

door was pushed open again, a temperament The wonderful lady came in. Although she was a little older, she had sharp eyes that made people afraid to look at each other.

Lu Yun walked to the hospital bed and held Wen Niannan's hand, and asked with a distressed look: "Niannian, it hurts? Would you like my mother to beat him back for you?" Then she stood up.

"It's okay, it doesn't hurt, it just looks terrible but it doesn't hurt much. Mom, you don't need to come here specially." Wen Niannan leaned on the pillow and said with a weak smile.

"Gu Yansheng, roll over for me!"

Gu Yansheng walked over and called to his mother. Just about to speak, he suddenly slapped him.

The line of sight just happened to meet Wen Niannan, his eyes glared at him angrily.

******************************************************

Please Vote or Leave a Comment

Thanks