Chapter 25: For the one who loves me

After Gu Yansheng hung up the phone, he glanced at Wen Niannan who was eating indifferently, went upstairs to the study and took the documents and left.

Hearing the sound of the car leaving, Wen Niannan stopped stuffing food into his mouth and stared at the door blankly.

Aunt Lan felt distressed when he saw him desperate. They had seen his wife's affection for her husband in the past few years, but the husband always thought that these were fake affections from his wife to please him.

"Madam, please don't be sad, sir, he doesn't understand you, but we can see it."

"It's useless... No matter how you do it, it's futile, and it's impossible to do it before."

Wen Niannan He got up and walked to the living room in a daze. He curled up on the sofa and buried his head in his arms, looking like an abandoned child, his body was shaking uncontrollably.

"I can never stop him from leaving every time. How can he see me well without me in his heart? One call and one message from other people can affect his heart, and I...now the only warmth between them is It's nothing more than

doing a show in front of my mother and grandpa." His voice trembled a bit, and he didn't want Gu Yansheng to see his own self-blaming woman.

Even if there are extreme grievances in his heart, he still looks perfect, dignified and decent in front of him, and can stand beside him Gu Yansheng.

But... this is not the real him... why is he so tired?

Seeing that Wen Niannan was emotionally unstable, Aunt Lan poured a glass of water and brought it over and gently placed it on the table.

"Madam... are you okay? I'll help you go up and have a rest." After saying that, he reached out to help him, but was stopped by Wen Niannan's fearful roar.

"Don't touch me!!"

Aunt Lan was frightened by the roar and stared at him blankly. She couldn't believe that Wen Niannan, who had always been modest and reasonable to her, yelled at her like this.

"Madam, what's the matter with you?"

Wen Niannan raised his head and looked at the worried Aunt Lan in front of him, his expression gradually stabilized, and he got up and walked upstairs in a panic.

He closed the door with a bang, and he panted with his back against the door.

Thinking of the emotional out of control just now, I couldn't help feeling a little regretful. Every time I couldn't help hurt the person who loved him, Wen Niannan didn't want to continue like this.

He took out his cell phone and looked at Dr. Li's phone above, staring at dialing Tongjian but he didn't press it.

Wen Niannan raised his hand to support his forehead and hesitated. He didn't know the meaning of going on treatment, his father's worried eyes flashed in his mind, and he thought about it again and again and finally dialed in.

"Hello? Nian Nan."

There was no response on the other end of the phone...

"Nian Nan? Are you listening?" Doctor Li asked with some worry.

"Doctor Li, I want to continue the treatment for the people who love me and the people who worry about me."

Wen Niannan looked out the window firmly, and secretly clenched his fists.

"It's great for you to think like this. I'm really happy for you. When will it be convenient to come?" Dr. Li's pleasant voice came from the other end of the phone.

"This week, I will contact you at the specific time, thank you Dr. Li."

 After hanging up the phone, Wen Niannan breathed a sigh of relief. He walked to the window and looked at the few big trees in the courtyard where the leaves had fallen. Full of desolation, the lonely leaf hanging on the branch is just like his relationship with Gu Yansheng.

I never know when the last thread connecting the marriage will silently break...