Chapter 3: Did I Say I Didn't Believe You

Gu Yansheng in the Gu Family Building

sullenly turned over the information in his hand, his gaze slowly moved down and his hand gradually tightened.

"Are you certain of what you investigated?"

"Yes, Mr. Gu, the reason why we could not find out the whereabouts of Master Shen Luoan before was because someone deliberately concealed and erased the traces. This time, according to the clues provided in the information, it is very I soon found the trace of Master Shen Luoan."

"Also, Master Shen Luoan met with Mr. Wen before he disappeared, and... the coffee shop surveillance captured that Mr. Wen also beat Master Shen Luoan." Secretary Xiao Li said cautiously.

On the way back, Gu Yansheng remembered that his eyes were red and swollen when Shen Luoan broke up with him a few years ago, and remembered all the doubts he had once. It turned out that Wen Niannan did all this.

Wen Niannan is watching the news on TV at home, and the ruthlessly powerful person in the Gu Group has bought another company.

The person in the photo frowned because he didn't like being photographed by the reporter, and Wen Niannan raised his mouth unconsciously.

"Madam, don't wait, you drink milk and go to bed first." Xu Shu came over and said.

"Yeah." Wen Niannan turned and walked upstairs after drinking the milk.

A bright light flashed outside the window and the sound of a car rang, Gu Yansheng is back! Wen Niannan ran downstairs happily.

"Yan Sheng."

Gu Yansheng walked over with a chill, looking at the man in front of him who had been married to him for three years, gritted his teeth and said: "Wen! Nian! Nan!" Wen Niannan was scared by Gu Yansheng's cold eyes and took two steps back. , But he was dragged over again.

"I ask you, did Luo An suddenly break up with me and his disappearance have anything to do with you?" Gu Yansheng shouted sharply.

Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng in disbelief, bowed his head and smiled bitterly, "I said no, do you believe it?"

"I believe it? What you do not do this, then how are you marry me know your own mind, that testimony was not what you do best means to do? How dare you calculated that his body!"

He could be so Regarding him, it turns out that in Gu Yansheng's heart, he has always been a deep-hearted person.

Wen Niannan has always known that Shen Luo'an is Gu Yansheng's Ni Lin. No one in this family dared to mention this name. There are many traces of him in the house. Gu Yansheng has been carefully watching over the photos in the study and the piano in the empty room on the second floor.

"I said, I didn't."

At this moment, Gu Yansheng's mobile phone rang suddenly, and after the connection, Gu Yansheng's face changed suddenly and was full of panic.

"If you really hurt him, I will make you pay a painful price." After that, Gu Yansheng drove away in a hurry.

Gu Yansheng never came back for more than a month, as if the two had begun an endless cold war.

Wen Niannan looked at the red date marked by him on the calendar, and a bitterness arose in his heart. Tomorrow was the anniversary of the three-year marriage of the two.

"He didn't take this marriage seriously at all, so how could he remember it?" Wen Niannan laughed at himself looking out the window.

The phone in the living room rang, and the housekeeper Xu Shu answered the call: "Sir? Are the documents in the study? Okay, I'll send them right away."

As soon as Wen Niannan heard that Gu Yansheng was calling, he ran to grab the phone and asked: "Yan Sheng, when will you come back, tomorrow will be us"

Duo hung up the phone.

"Madam, sir asked me to deliver the documents. In his study, do you know which one it is?"

"Well, I'll deliver it."

******************************************************

Please Vote or Leave a Comment

Thanks