Chapter 34: I Want Her to Hug Me Again

Uncle Xu knocked on the door but didn't respond. He opened the door worriedly and rushed in.

"Madam! Madam, how are you... so..."

Xu Shu thought that Wen Niannan had fainted without responding, but when he went in, he saw someone sitting on the side of the bed and holding something in his hand.

"Madam, what are you?"

Wen Niannan showed the photo in his hand to Uncle Xu, showing a childlike smile: "Does it look good?"

"What?" Xu Uncle asked in a daze, with a puzzled face.

He looked at the photo in Wen Niannan's hand. In the photo, the woman's exquisite and beautiful facial features were amazing, and he saw that she was sitting in front of the piano with the little boy in her arms tenderly smiling.

That was Wen Niannan's mother, Ye Xian, a genius pianist from Country M.

"Do you think my mother looks good?"

Xu Shu quickly echoed: "It looks good, my wife's mother is naturally the best."

Wen Niannan caressed the person in the photo and fell into memory, muttering to himself: "When I was young I don't like playing the piano very much, but my mother always teaches me patiently. She will often tell me about the prizes she has won in competitions and the places she's been to. She told me that the one she received on her 18th birthday was accompanied by her. Piano that has played countless times..."

Wen Niannan's voice was a little choked, and his tears fell on the photo and he gently wiped away.

"But ... I have memories of her somewhat vague, but still remember her holding me to teach me to play the way."

"I think her ... I want her to hug me ..."

The room sounded very Distressed sobbing, the person who can face the ridicule and contempt of countless people, only in front of the mother will he pour out all the grievances like a child.

Everyone in the Gu Group felt the solemn atmosphere in the company in the last few days. It was only because of their horrible atmosphere that President Gu exuded that people frightened to avoid it. Only when Shen Luoan arrived at noon did it ease.

"Yan Sheng, what gift do you want for your birthday party this week?" Shen Luoan asked while sitting aside eating a snack.

Gu Yansheng replied absent-mindedly: "I like it as long as you give it."

"Then you always have to tell me what you want, or how do I know."

Gu Yansheng was about to say something, the secretary Xiao Li suddenly Pushing the door and walking in, seeing that Shen Luoan was also there, he hurriedly lowered his head and said, "Ms. Gu."

"What's the matter?" Gu Yansheng sat up straight, picked up the snack on the table and handed it to the opposite Shen Luoan.

"Pingle Group's President Qin wants to invite you to talk about cooperation. The old lady has already called and notified you that you must win this cooperation."

"Pingle Group? Isn't Yuan Feng following? How did my mother push Is it on my head?"

"This...I don't know, the old lady wants you to follow ."

"Well, I see."

Wen Niannan went to the hospital several times in the past few days . He reads more relaxing books.

When he got home, it was already dark, and his stomach was a little bit painful. Wen Niannan went upstairs to read a book after eating something. Dr. Li recommended many books that were helpful to his condition, and he bought them all.

Two lights flashed outside the window. Hearing the sound of cars in the yard, the hand turning the page shook, but he still pretended to continue reading without getting up.

Suddenly there was a quarrel from downstairs. Wen Niannan opened the door and walked out. He just walked down the stairs and was taken aback when he saw the two people in the living room.

"Why... he is here?"

He looked at the scene in front of him incredulously, and Gu Yansheng actually brought Shen Luoan to the house...