Chapter 79: You Dare to Bite Me Try

Seeing that Gu Yansheng was really going to be angry, Zhou Yuanfeng didn't say any more: "Okay, OK, I won't say it."

Turning to Wen Niannan downstairs: "Niannan, go back to the room and rest early. I should be tired today, and I'm not well. Don't be too tired."

"Okay, thank Yuan Feng." Wen Niannan nodded and replied softly.

Zhou Yuanfeng glanced at the person who was staring at him, turned around and walked upstairs to leave here.

Gu Yansheng snorted and walked downstairs, thinking of the light smile at the corner of his mouth when the person on the sofa was chatting with Zhou Yuanfeng, and he glanced at the person in the living room and walked over.

When Wen Niannan saw Gu Yansheng stepping down and walking towards him, the smile on his face gradually disappeared, his body became tight and he lowered his head.

Gu Yansheng walked over to the other end of the sofa with a cold face, and said impatiently: "Go and make me a pot of coffee."

The people on the sofa didn't seem to respond as if they didn't hear it. Gu Yansheng raised his eyes and looked over.

"Drinking coffee at night is not good for sleep and you will not fall asleep."

"If I ask you to cook it, you can cook it, which is so much nonsense!"

"I won't go."

Gu Yansheng thought he had misheard, his eyes sank slightly, and he snapped "What did you say?"

Wen Niannan raised his head and stared at the person in front of him seriously: "Mom asked you to take care of me, not me to take care of you."

Xu Shu heard the voice and walked over and asked worriedly: "Mr. ...Is it going to drink coffee? I'm going to make it now."

Gu Yansheng didn't say anything, turning his head to look at Wen Niannan with an iron face.

Suddenly he stepped forward and grabbed Wen Niannan's hand. Wen Niannan was frightened by the sudden movement. When he reacted, he was dragged in front of Gu Yansheng, almost lying on his lap.

Wen Niannan struggled to look at Gu Yansheng with eyes full of fear, and asked with a trembling voice, "You...what are you going to do?"

Suddenly recalled the horrible memories of being locked up in the basement in my mind. I raised my head and looked upstairs before calling someone.

"Mom...Um..."

Before she finished speaking, her mouth was suddenly covered by her hand, and Wen Niannan was struggling with fear and was about to bite.

Suddenly his head was snapped over, Wen Niannan raised his eyes to look at the devilish person in front of him.

"Dare you! Give it a try."

Gu Yansheng gloomily stared at the person in front of him who was shaking and looking at him with wide eyes.

"Don't wake up the people upstairs, have you heard?" After saying this, he let go of his hand.

Upon seeing this, Xu Shu hurried forward to persuade him. Before he could speak, he was frightened by a cold look in his eyes.

"Get out!" As if afraid of the people upstairs hearing it, he deliberately lowered his voice.

"Sir, Madam, he is not yet..."

"I'll let you go!"

Xu Shu slightly bowed his head and left the living room, looking worriedly at the two people on the sofa.

"Let it go...Let go..." Wen Niannan forcefully broke off the hand that was holding her, and suddenly her scalp was torn.

Gu Yansheng lowered his head and looked at the person in front of him who was looking at him with horror. A cold light flashed in his eyes, and his anger suddenly came up.

-Pulling Wen Niannan's long hair to force him to look up at him, and said in a cold tone: "You are really courteous to the people around me, and you accompany your smiling faces and flatter, but you show a coldness to me. Expression, what? You are good at playing while

trying to catch it ?" Wen Niannan didn't understand why Gu Yansheng suddenly angered him, and the hand that held his hair tightened was even more painful, and the struggle was even worse. He didn't want to be like the last time. Then he was locked in the basement.

"I... I don't, Gu Yansheng, let me go... It hurts..."

When Gu Yansheng heard the chill in his eyes again, he sneered: "What? It was not easy to call me Yansheng before, but now I dare to call me by first name and last name?"

No one responded for a long time, Gu Yansheng said. He looked down at that face vigorously, but was taken aback when he met those eyes.

The eye sockets of the person in front of him were slightly red, and the corners of his eyes were tears, and tears were glued to the eyelashes. The slender eyelashes were shaking on the bright eyes because of fear.

Those hands are breaking their own hands hard, see from Looking at him, those bright eyes were slightly startled.