Chapter 162: The Tearful Kiss in the Bathroom

"Sheng.."

When the two fell backward, they fell into the huge bathtub in the bathroom. Gu Yansheng's head hit the wall and just hit the shower switch.

"How are you, Gu Yansheng?"

Gu Yansheng took a breath of pain and let go of his hand and touched his head. When he touched the wound in the corner of his eye that was cut by the vase, he stared at the blood in his hand.

Suddenly thinking of something, he quickly looked down at Wen Niannan's leg and hurriedly said: "Niannian your leg hurts? Did you knock it?"

Wen Niannan was startled, looking at the bleeding wound in the corner of his eye, took the towel and threw it away. It was given to him, his eyes kept looking at the person by the bathtub.

"You stop the blood before you talk, you are bleeding."

Gu Yansheng did not wipe it with a towel, but raised his eyes and looked at Wen Niannan blankly. There seemed to be something in his eyes, and suddenly he spoke.

"My head is so dizzy and painful, so uncomfortable, can you help me rub it?" He stretched out his hand and took Wen Niannan's hand, trying to make the other person look at him.

Wen Niannan turned around without looking at the expression on that face, and whispered: "Even if it hurts, you beat me yourself."

"The corner of your eye has been hurt, right? It's bleeding a lot, the scar on your forehead. He also bleeds a lot of blood. Every time you get hurt, it's all because of me." 

Gu Yansheng suddenly lowered his head, and the hand holding Wen Niannan trembled slightly. He choked and said, "I really regret that I hurt that boy. He is about to talk to me. Obviously we are going to be good friends, but in order to save me, let him go through that cruel thing."

"I might have fallen in love with him early on but didn't know it, time and time again. I want to make amends for hurting him. I will do everything to let him see that I am sincere. I want to be with him forever."

Wen Niannan froze and listened to Gu Yansheng's words, tightened his lips, and turned to look. Turning to Gu Yansheng, he took a step closer and looked into his eyes.

"You only talk to me like this when you are drunk and not awake. I can't figure out your temper. I don't know if you will hit me suddenly or get angry suddenly. "

Wen Niannan clenched his hands. Looking at Gu Yansheng, whose eyes were bewildered, his eyes flashed slightly.

"Gu Yansheng."

"Huh?"

"Are you drunk?"

"Drunk" Gu Yansheng put his face against Wen Niannan's hand and looked at him blankly.

"Tell me your ring?"

"The room I took off with you, I found the ring you lost."

Wen Niannan looked at the person whose blood had stopped bleeding and took out his hand.

"What was in your mind when you made that pair of wedding rings? Have you ever thought that you would take it off and throw it in a drawer?"

Gu Yansheng shook his head in a daze.

Wen Niannan glanced at the ring marks on his hand and tremblingly said: "I once imagined what it would be like when we married you. I imagined that after we changed our ring, we swear an oath to accept the blessings of everyone in the audience. From that day on, my fantasies were broken."

"From the moment you poured red wine on my head in front of everyone at the wedding, I understood that this marriage is destined to end separately."