Chapter 58: Let him stay away from Wen Niannan

Tang Lunxuan waited in the private room for a long time, but no one came, feeling a little annoyed that Gu Yansheng played with himself and got up to leave.

Suddenly a person came in at the door, and the person nodded at him and said, "Sorry for the long time. Hello, Mr. Tang. I am the secretary of the Gu Group, Xiao Li. Our Mr. Zhou invites you to go upstairs to talk about cooperating with your company. Matter."

"Zhou? Isn't your president last name Gu?" It turned out to be about cooperation? He thought it was because of Tang Shuo.

"It's not our President Gu, it's Zhou Yuanfeng, the vice president of our branch."

"Zhou Yuanfeng?" Tang Lunxuan has heard of this name. He is a good friend of Gu Yansheng and his right-hand man. He does things very harshly.

"Yes, please come with me."

Tang Lunxuan followed Xiao Li to the room at the end of the corridor. Xiao Li nodded and then stepped back.

Although he was a little confused, he walked in. As soon as he entered, he saw a man standing in front of the huge French window. His legs grew longer in a black suit and he was looking at the scenery outside with a glass of red wine in his hand.

"Hello, Mr. Zhou, I am Tang Lunxuan, the president of Qiyue Group. I am very glad to meet you. I am honored to be able to cooperate with your company."

The person standing in front of you did not respond, only shook the glass and sipped it. Mouth the red wine, and did not turn around.

Tang Lunxuan felt that the other party wanted to disarm him, so he gently supported the frame of the frame and walked forward again: "Zhou?"

"Tang is always a smart person. Don't you think I asked you to come here just to discuss cooperation?"

This voice ...

The person with his back facing him slowly turned around, and his eyes were startled when he saw the familiar face. Zhou Yuanfeng put down the wine glass in his hand and looked up at the visitor. When they faced each other, the two were stunned. Living.

"It's you?!"

"Why are you..."

Tang Lunxuan did not expect that the person who came was the one who broke his glasses at the banquet, and that he was the one sent by the Gu Group to discuss cooperation with him. It was a little embarrassing to think of the foot that I stepped on him hard.

"Yes...yes, it's a coincidence. I didn't expect Zhou Zong to come here in advance, and I was a little flattered." Tang Lunxuan wanted to pretend not to know each other, and it took a long time to suffocate this sentence.

Zhou Yuanfeng walked to the sofa and sat down, raised his eyes to look at the person with a bit embarrassed expression in front of him, and slowly said: "What? Is this pretending not to know? I didn't expect Mr. Tang of Qiyue Group to run away after stepping on others. The Tang family's tutor is really good."

"I don't understand, you are Gu Yansheng's person? Why did you come to me instead of Gu Yansheng?" Tang Lunxuan also went to the sofa and sat down, his expression restored. Usually polite.

"Do you think if he comes, can you still sit here and have a peaceful conversation with you like me?"

" Yes , then, what else can Mr. Zhou come to me if it is not just to discuss cooperation?"

"Go back and tell you? Brother, don't peek at things that don't belong to him, let him stay away from Wen Niannan." The cold voice was full of threats.

Sure enough, because of this incident, even though Tang Lunxuan didn't support it at the beginning, he was afraid that his younger brother would cause trouble. It can be seen that Tang Shuo gave everything so much to love someone, and he no longer prevented him from letting him go.

Only after accidentally hearing Shen Luoan's words at the last banquet did he see his true face. When he saw the video suddenly went viral on the Internet, he understood Wen Niannan's hard work over the years.

"Gu Yansheng cherishes people who don't cherish. I don't think my brother made a mistake. He loves Mr. Wen very much and will cherish and protect him."