Chapter 148: I love you...I regret my divorce

Before the floor-to-ceiling windows of the empty office, a lonely figure fell to the ground, no longer the domineering aura of the past.

Gu Yansheng looked at the call log on the phone and was stunned. He raised his hand to cover his eyes and his eyes were red.

Can't find the call records... Only find someone to recover the data. He must know what the call said...

Gu Yansheng was afraid to see Wen Niannan, but couldn't help thinking about him. He didn't know how to face Wen Niannan.

Speaking ... just as Shen Luoan said, his Gu Yansheng was not innocent, he was an accomplice, everything was caused by himself, it was he who condoned Shen Luoan and didn't choose to believe him.

How did you lose him?

It was the time when the gift was given from the wedding anniversary...it was the time when Shen Luoan was brought home...it was the time when Wen Niannan passed to the basement to pass into a coma... Then

Gu Yansheng realized that he had done so many jerk things. It was the torture of the body and mind...

He finally understood why Wen Niannan had changed so much, and why he resolutely gave up this marriage.

It turned out that the sudden departure was not sudden, but was crushed by a phone call after years of hard work...

He didn't know why he got drunk at the Jiang family banquet, and he didn't remember when he called and said anything. .

What was said on the phone can only be known after the data is restored.

Gu Yansheng looked at the necklace in his hand, slowly raised it and placed it on his mouth.

Wen Niannan was absent from school for half a year from injury, but how did he recover... Maybe only one person knows the answer.

Wen Niannan's father Mo suddenly rang his cell phone.

"Your special attention has released a new update."

Perhaps it was because Tang Lúnxuan, who was hotly discussed on the Internet, disappeared after being retaliated. His father was very worried about Wen Niannan's safety and asked him to stay in Wen's house for a while.

He also promised to go back early today.

Only Wen Niannan was left in the studio, and Wen Niannan uploaded the newly written song to the website.

In the past few days, Tang Shuo is not in the studio, and all the work has been given to him. It is only now that he is so busy that he has finished producing the new song that he promised fans.

After all, Wen Niannan rubbed her neck and continued to organize her work, trying to play the new song released.

Suddenly Wen Niannan heard the footsteps behind him, thinking that Tang Shuo did not look back, but continued to play the tune.

Wen Niannan was playing a newly written tune, and when he reached the end, his eyes accidentally looked out the window, suddenly his eyes stiffened.

That was... Gu Yansheng's car... the sound of the piano suddenly stopped, and the person playing the piano suddenly stood up, his hands shaking.

Gu Yansheng paused, and he knew Wen Niannan had guessed it was him.

"Wen Niannan...

Wen Niannan slowly turned around, trying to calm her voice: "Who let you in...get out!" "

I want to see you... let me have a look, OK?" "

Gu Yansheng stepped forward to get closer, but was stunned after seeing Wen Niannan's pale face for an instant, and stopped.

"...Don't be afraid...I won't pass. I won't do anything to you. I won't. Close to you, don't be afraid..."

Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng with a cautious look in front of him, and tightened his lips: "I want to go home and get out of the way. "

Wen Niannan turned and walked towards the door, and Gu Yansheng's voice suddenly came from behind him.

"I already know everything, your body injury...how did you save me...I already know..."

Wen Niannan stiffened and turned around. Looking at Gu Yansheng, his voice trembled slightly: "I don't want to listen, get out..."

"Wen Niannan...Don't do this to me, please, I'm going crazy, I know what I have done in these years is really fucking and has caused you harm, I miss you" Wen Niannan's eyes darkened: "You...because of guilt and don't want to owe favors Do you want to repay? If you want to repay, don't show up in front of me again...this is what I want."

Gu Yansheng lowered his head and said: Wen Niannan...I said I like you from the beginning, this It has nothing to do with knowing whether you saved me or not. I have liked you since then. Look, I...I never took off our wedding ring...I regretted it after the divorce, and I regretted the divorce..."

"Wedding ring "

Wen Niannan felt ironic when he heard Gu Yansheng mentioning the wedding ring, and said with a wry smile: "Wedding ring... how dare you still wear a wedding ring... Gu Yansheng, are you deliberately disgusting me?" "

It's ironic to say whether you like it or not... It's ironic...

This pair of wedding rings belonged to both Shen Luoan and Gu Yansheng from start to finish, and now they say what they like for him...

Gu Yansheng was startled, and said, "What?" "

Isn't this ring that Wen Niannan likes very much? Why do you say that?

Wen Niannan looked at his empty right hand, a flash of sadness flashed in his eyes, and said: "The ring was lost by me...Since I'm divorced...that fake ring left What's the point? "

You... lost?" "

Gu Yansheng then remembered that Wen Niannan took off the ring and threw it on the ground on the day when he escaped to mention the divorce.

Looking at the wedding ring in his hand that had not been taken off since the marriage, his heart was full of bitterness.

He remembered that he had taken the oath to Wen Niannan at the wedding When he put on the ring, although Wen Niannan was smiling, his eyes were full of tension and his hands were shaking. He once said that he liked this ring very much...

Wen Niannan glanced at Gu Yansheng and said faintly: "I remember you at that time I was very happy to see that I lost the ring, wishing that I hurriedly took up my position and Shen Luoan. "

Gu Yansheng's expression was unnatural, and he stepped forward and quickly explained: "No...I have already punished Shen Luoan after finding out the truth. I withdrew all the resources and funds from his uncle, and announced the plans of the two of them. I interrupted his leg and gave it to Gu Lin. You know Gu Lin's methods. Shen Luoan will not..."

"What about you? What is your punishment? Will you also interrupt your leg?" Wen Niannan Suddenly looking blankly and interrupted.

Gu Yansheng was startled, staring at Wen Niannan in front of him in a daze.

"What is punishment? Do you think that if you make a mistake, just apologize and be forgiven so that nothing has happened?"

"Gu Yansheng, I poke a hole in your body and tell you that I didn't forgive me on purpose, so you can be fine? You will never get my forgiveness, you will carry my hatred for you in your life! This is your punishment..."

A touch of sadness flashed in Wen Niannan's eyes, and his voice choked: "Since you smashed my mother's piano From then on, I should understand that you are a cold-blooded bastard, but you still didn't dare to resist because of that humble love. Your stick was not on the piano, but on my heart, you Do you know how painful I was when I watched my mother's only favorite relic, the piano, was ruined by you? It hurts so much that I cried and there was no sound..."

"You hurt me again and again and made me ugly in public. I'm all To endure it, for what? To maintain this hard-won marriage, for your help when you were a teenager! For this, I gave up everything to marry you..."

Wen Nian Nanyue said, his body was shaking.

Wen Niannan hated that she was only for the one-time help when she was a teenager for a lifetime. He hated himself for letting his mother's piano be smashed for that humble love, and hated his powerlessness...

If it hadn't been for him to follow Gu Yansheng's school after school. Looking at him behind him, if he hadn't seen Gu Yansheng who was dying in the alley...it wouldn't be the result now... now...the wedding ring and wedding vows he once cherished most were all fake.

In the end, even the only true heart in this marriage was broken.

"No... You like that ring very much. I know you like it very much. You are lying."

"That was the only thing you gave before, like a fool, but I didn't expect it to end like this... I don't want to say any more, please leave."

Gu Yansheng stood there looking at Wen Niannan who was clearly choked with a voice, and said: "I called on the day you were kidnapped, right?"

Wen Niannan stiffened, "What... What are you talking about..."

"I know the reason why you asked for a divorce was because when I was the most desperate and helpless, I called for help but I refused. I know you hate me for not choosing to save you to get divorced..."

Gu Yansheng looked in his eyes Flickering slightly, he hurriedly explained: "I was drunk... you know... I have no memory of being drunk. I really can't remember what happened that night. Shen Luoan deleted the call log. After I woke up I didn't know that you had called. I thought you were with Tang Shuo for the past three days...

Wen Niannan stood there and didn't respond, nor turned to say anything.

Gu Yansheng stepped forward and wanted to reach out to him, and said, " Wen Niannan...Wen Niannan, you must have me in your heart. I don't believe you are so unfeeling. If you can save my life, it means...that I am a special existence for you..."

"No. "

Wen Niannan avoided the hand wearing the ring and took a step back. He raised his eyes to look at Gu Yansheng, his eyes flushed a little and said: "If I can choose again... if you give me another chance to meet you who were dying in the alley back then. , I will choose not to save you..."

Gu Yansheng put the newly released song in the study room, staring at the necklace on the table in a daze.

I will choose not to save you... I will choose not to save you...

Bang...

"I don't believe it. ...I don't believe you will be so unrelenting..."

The bottle and papers on the table were knocked over and Gu Yansheng covered his head and fell into a chair in despair .

"Mother knows... Zhou Yuanfeng knows... Aunt Xu Shulan knows... but I don't know... Everyone is covering and protecting him, but they only don't tell me."

"Why are you lying to me... All of you know the truth, why? It just happened to be hiding from me! Let me be kept in the dark like a fool..."

"You all know... You are all lying to me..."

Gu Yansheng squeezed the necklace while looking at the note and muttered to himself, raising his head again Have a glass of wine.

"Wen Niannan... The sunflower in the flower bed is blooming... Just as you said, it is so beautiful... When will you come back to see it..."

---------------------

Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !