Chapter 53: Scandal

Wen Niannan lightly licked the corner of his mouth, and the smell of blood suddenly spread in his mouth. He smiled bitterly, "His, bleeding. It hurts. It's really cruel to start."

"The photo was when you went to Tang Shuo's studio to play the piano last time . Yes, I went to write music scores for your birthday. In the end, you smashed my mother's piano and Shen Luoan took away the music scores. What do you want me to stop?"

Wen Niannan took a self-deprecating step back , Raised his hand to caress the place where he was hit, and dropped his head in despair.

Who will take the picture? Who else...

Gu Yansheng stepped forward and strangled Wen Niannan's chin, forced him to look up at him, and asked with a vicious expression in his eyes: "It's really a mouth that can be clever and changeable. You can be black. To put it in vain, I have already reached this point and I still don't forget to slander others. The photos are clear and I'm still arguing. You really disgust me."

Gu Yansheng suddenly lowered his head and approached Wen Niannan, and said in a cold tone: "Why? Have you ever slept with him? Was it cool?"

"What...what did you say?"

Wen Niannan looked at him incredulously, unbelievable that this was something spoken by a population who had given all his love for many years.

Suddenly struggling fiercely, he yelled in a gloomy voice: "Am I so mean in your eyes? I said, why would you refuse to believe me without you? Shen Luoan is a thief, he stole it more than once. My score, obviously he was the one at the campus competition... well..."

Gu Yansheng suddenly moved his hand to Wen Niannan's slender neck and pinched it severely.

"Do you dare to say something Luo An, you try? I'll destroy you right away!"

"Oh, distressed? Is he stealing few things from me? That slut is best at taking credit for others.

"Shut up!"

Gu Yansheng tightened his hands. Wen Niannan suddenly felt difficult to breathe and his face turned red. Seeing his painful appearance, Gu Yansheng only felt that he deserved it.

"Uncle Xu! Go to the study and get the bag on the table."

"Sir, you... let go, the lady is almost out of breath!" Uncle Xu was in a hurry, but he didn't know how to persuade him, worried. .

"Hurry up!" After a

while, Uncle Xu came down with the bag and handed it to Gu Yansheng, who asked him to open the bag and put it on the table.

Wen Niannan looked at the documents placed on the table, and the four bold characters stung his eyes.

Gu Yansheng suddenly dragged him to the table and pressed him down.

"You...what are you going to do? Let me go!"

Gu Yansheng said coldly, "Sign it!"

"Ah...I...I won't be able to sign it when I die. You don't want me to give up the position to fulfill you, I won't let it. That bitch Shen Luoan succeeded!"

"I said, don't let me hear you slander

Luo An again." Gu Yansheng pulled Wen Niannan's hair and dragged him over, Wen Niannan grabbed and dragged her in pain. The arm thumped.

With a muffled sound, when Wen Niannan opened his eyes, he felt a flow of heat flowing from the corner of his eyes and obstructing his vision.

Are they tears? He stretched out his hand and his hand was blood red.

Ah... it's bleeding again... why doesn't it hurt...

There was a crack in the brow bone and the blood flow continued, but Wen Niannan no longer felt the pain.

"Sign the words, and then apologize for your unreasonable slander!"

Wen Niannan suddenly laughed when he heard it, and looked up at the person in front of him and said lightly: "Why should I apologize for what I did wrong? I won't sign."

The expression on Gu Yansheng's face became even more angry when he heard it, and he pinched his neck again.

Wen Niannan struggled with an expression of pain, but still stubbornly said: "Gu Yansheng... If you have the ability, you can choke me to death. Let me apologize to him and stop thinking about it!"