Chapter 116: New Haircut

Gu Yansheng has a habit of smoking, every time there is a piece of it left and then thrown away, and the cigarette butts in front of the car are all broken and thrown away.

After he entered the house, the people in the car came out, and it was Gu Yansheng,

"Your hair,"

Wen Niannan 's hair that had covered the scars was cut short and combed up, revealing a smooth forehead and also showing the shallowness. Scars.

Gu Yansheng's heart trembled when he saw Wen Niannan's eyes looking at him, and he looked at the scar and took a step forward subconsciously, but Wen Niannan's face changed and followed him with a step back.

Looking at the distance and alertness in his eyes, Gu Yansheng's expression became a little stiff, and he stared at the person in front of him blankly.

These days, in order to prevent Wen Niannan from discovering that he had been parked very far, he could only watch him and Tang Shuo from afar. Today, Wen Niannan came alone, so he relaxed his vigilance and got out of the car. .

"My hair was long and I blocked my eyes and combed it up. Why, should I tell Mr. Gu to cut my hair?"

Wen Niannan raised his hand and touched his hair, looking at Gu Yansheng with cold eyes.

"It looks good to show your forehead" Gu Yansheng suddenly said for no reason, and the two of them froze in place as soon as the voice fell.

It looks like Wen Niannan clenched the hand behind his back. He didn't understand why Gu Yansheng would follow him to monitor him, or what Shen Luoan was calculating with him.

"Gu Yansheng...what are you doing now, are you following me?"

Gu Yansheng's face suddenly became ugly after being pierced by a straight chuō. He suppressed the emotion in his eyes and said solemnly: "Following you? I just passed by here to buy Something, who do you think you are so narcissistic and arrogant, don't take yourself too seriously."

Obviously Gu Yansheng was a little panicked after being pierced by chuō, and the excuses he made at random are so flawed, and Leqing Street is not there at all. Supermarket, and there is a supermarket downstairs in Gu's Building.

Wen Niannan looked at the car behind Gu Yansheng, then glanced at the monitor at the entrance of Mingyue's studio, which happened to be facing the parking place of the car.

"Do you pass by every day? Do you need me to check the surveillance?"

Gu Yansheng followed Wen Niannan's vision, and his face instantly changed after seeing the surveillance installed at the door.

"Yes, I'm following you. I want to see if you can't wait to be with your old lover after divorcing me. I didn't expect you to actually come to Tang Shuo, really."

"What is it? Is it really cheap?"

 We are already divorced, and you have no right to take care of me after the divorce." Wen Niannan raised his hand and touched the scar on his forehead, thinking of what Gu Yansheng had just said, his eyes were full of irony.

"Good-looking? Is this scar good-looking? It's all thanks to someone! In the past, I was afraid of having a scar and you would hate me, and I was careful not to get hurt, but I never thought that the only scar would be

Gu Yansheng you gave me. His throat choked, but he didn't say what he said when he reached his mouth, his face became a little ugly and he turned his head away.

"I" he didn't dare to look at Wen Niannan's eyes. After realizing that he liked the other person, he didn't know how to face him. Wen Niannan, who signed the divorce agreement. "That's because you made me angry, so why would I do it if you didn't insult Luo An first? Wen Niannan suddenly felt ridiculous when he heard that he was still protecting Shen Luoan.