Chapter 52: The Exposed Photos

When Dr. Li saw Wen Niannan looking pale and looking at the phone, he asked in confusion, "What's wrong with Niannan? What did your husband say?"

"I...I want to go back quickly, he is back from the company..."

Wen Niannan took his coat and panicked his hands and feet. He left the hospital and drove back to Yifeng District in a hurry. As soon as he entered the living room, he heard the sound of smashing things upstairs.

"Uncle Xu, what's going on?"

"Madam, Mr. Suddenly came back early. As soon as he walked in, he looked for you everywhere and asked us where you were." Uncle Xu replied in a low voice, very worried seeing Gu Yansheng's aggressive appearance.

"Do you still know to come back?!" There was a roar from upstairs.

Wen Niannan heard the sound and looked back behind him. Gu Yansheng suddenly appeared at the top of the stairs, walked over to him quickly, raised his hand and slapped him in the face.

Loud slaps sounded in the living room, Wen Niannan staggered back after being beaten, turned his face and asked indifferently, "What did I do wrong? Can I make you so angry."

Gu Yansheng was angry when he saw him. What's more, he threw the phone over with a sullen expression, and sarcastically said: "I really didn't expect that Wen Niannan, others would persuade me to get in touch with the real you one by one, but now I have seen your true face. You are really scornful. A set of goods behind the previous set!"

 Thephone was thrown on Wen Niannan's face and fell on the carpet, just hitting the corner of his eye, and tears burst into his eyes because of pain.

Wen Niannan squatted down and picked up the phone. After seeing the photo on the phone, his face instantly paled. He opened his mouth in horror and looked at Gu Yansheng and shook his head vigorously.

"No...it's not what you think, I can explain..."

"Shut up, I don't want to listen to your sophistry anymore ." Gu Yansheng was in a irritable mood today, and even more distraught after arguing with Zhou Yuanfeng, she wrinkled impatiently. Frown to listen to the company's recent reports from his subordinates.

Suddenly a message notification popped up on the phone, and after a random glance, his eyes were startled, his face turned black and his face was distorted terribly.

Title: The wife of the President of the Gu Group has a private meeting with her old lover. There are pictures and the truth!

In the photo, Wen Niannan was looking at the person opposite with a bright smile. Tang Shuo stared at him with a blushing face. Wen Niannan wiped Tang Shuo's face tenderly. The two looked at each other affectionately...

Tang Shuo again...not yet divorced The two could not wait to meet him behind his back.

Gu Yansheng slammed his fist on the table and made a huge noise, scaring the person reporting in the office to shrink his neck. The person who was sitting at the desk just now suddenly stood up and left the company.

As soon as Gu Yansheng entered the living room, he screamed, "Wen Niannan, get out of here!"

Seeing that no one in the living room was upstairs again, he banged open the door of Wen Niannan's bedroom and walked in. The room was empty and didn't look at it. Gu Yansheng, who was there, became more angry, scanned around and went downstairs.

"Auntie Lan! Where is Wen Niannan? Where did he go?"

"Madam, he went out after lunch. I don't know where he went, as if he was having an appointment with a friend." Seeing her husband's increasingly dark face Aunt Lan was so scared that she retreated to the kitchen.

When Gu Yansheng heard that he had an appointment with a friend, he gritted his teeth and said: "Okay, I went to a private meeting again, Wen Niannan, you have a kind!"

I took out the phone and dialed the number. It took a long time to be connected.

"Hello? Yan Sheng." After

Gu Yansheng heard the sound, his face became even more terrible, and his voice sullenly roared: "Wen Niannan, you fucking get me back right away!"