Chapter 195: If You Want To Keep Him Alive, Go Away

Gu Yansheng, who was outside the rescue room, looked at the floor with empty eyes, as if he had lost his soul and became like a puppet. 

Once again...Wen Niannan entered the rescue room again...

Father Wen hurried over when he received the news from the doctor, and saw Gu Yansheng standing aside suddenly become angry.

"You dare to come here! I know you don't want Xiao Nian to have a good day. You have to kill him before letting him go!"

Father Wen grabbed Gu Yansheng's clothes and roared: "Which time... did you have? Which time did you show up next to him without hurting him? You are Xiao Nian's disaster star! Why didn't you disappear! Xiao Nian doesn't want to see you again!"

"Tie Sheng"

Gu Yansheng breathes He suffocated, and said in a daze: "Remember him...Do you think so...he also thinks I am a disaster star"

"Yes, Xiao Nian also thinks that you are a disaster star who will only bring him pain! From his time. I know that you are a disaster star if you save you. All the torture and illness you have brought to him over the years. If you disappear, he will live very happily!"

Father Wen looked at the rescue room distressedly, his little mind clearly Such a sensible and well-behaved child, but after encountering the demon Gu Yansheng, his world has become dark and painful ever since.

Gu Yansheng looked at Father Wen, who was much older in front of him, and suddenly knelt down slowly.

"Sorry... I know it's my fault, I will disappear... As long as he recovers, I will never show up in front of him again..."

Father Wen saw Gu Yansheng kneel and sternly said: "You think I am Would you believe you? There is no truth in your mouth, let me go! Don't let me see you in the hospital again!"

The door of the emergency room opened, and the doctor said that his condition had stabilized, and Wen Niannan was pushed out and transferred to intensive care. room.

Gu Yansheng finally breathed a sigh of relief and hurriedly got up to go over and check, but was stopped by Father Wen.

"If you still want him to live, stay away from him!" Father Wen quickly walked over to the doctor and left.

Gu Yansheng stayed where there was no response for a long time, and sat on a bench alone until it got dark before leaving.

The next day Gu Yansheng came to the hospital again to meet with the dean. He contacted the best team of doctors in Country Z to treat Wen Niannan.

After all arrangements were made, Gu Yansheng quietly left the hospital without going to the ward to take a look... The hot search news in recent days has almost all become the Gu Group and the Qin family, Gu Yansheng and Shen Luoan, WE and Gu Yansheng.

Since the media reporter posted the news about the engagement banquet on the Internet, people on the Internet knew that Gu Yansheng's first love was fake, and it turned out to be an imposter.

In other words, without Wen Niannan, Shen Luoan would not even have a chance to meet Gu Yansheng.

The videos and recordings that have been released reveal how cruel Shen Luoan is.

Police 8226; Fang also launched an investigation into Shen Luo'an after seeing the video, and after verifying it, an arrest warrant was issued, but they have not found anyone for a long time, as if the world had evaporated.

Gu Zhuang,

"Don't move around, I can't paint well."

Bai Jinchen looked at Gu Lin, who was stumbling about, walked over and tapped his head with a paintbrush.

"Xiao Lin, you have been moving around. The model is not qualified at all."

Gu Lin shook Bai Jinchen's clothes, his eyes crooked and said, "Brother, you keep staring at me and watching me stand." I can't help it, my body is itchy. Will my brother scratch me?" As soon as Bai Jinchen approached Gu Lin, he hugged him and did not want to let it go, smelling the reassuring scent, Gu Lin relaxed.

The two sitting on the grass on the ground, Gu Linlai watched Bai Jinchen's portrait of himself in his arms, with smiles in his eyes.

"Brother, do you often paint portraits of others?"

Bai Jinchen shook his head and whispered, "I only paint my family, and I help my parents paint their portraits every year."

Gu Lin stiffened and said: "My mother used to take pictures with me, but then she didn't want to. Even if I wanted her to talk to me, she didn't want to"

Bai Jinchen stopped and looked at the person in his arms, and touched Gu Lin's hair. , Said softly: "Next time you think about your mother again, I can accompany you, Xiao Lin, I will accompany you."

Suddenly, a man's cry came from the backyard of Gu Zhuang, and Bai Jinchen looked up and said in doubt: " Did you hear Xiaolin? It seems that someone is yelling."

Gu Lin's eyes darkened, he glanced at the direction of the backyard, and said, "Brother, if the real me is a terrible person? You will still spoil me. Am I headstrong?"

Bai Jinchen turned to look at Gu Lin, nodding softly in his eyes.

"Xiao Lin, I know you are a person who loves to act like a baby but doesn't want to express your heart. You just used thorns to protect yourself, and you want to wave your paws to scare away those who want to hurt you."

Gu Lin was startled. Eyes flushed slightly and hugged Bai Jinchen, and said softly: "Thank you...Thank you for believing in me, you are the first person to say that..."

"Brother, if I make you angry in the future, you can't ignore me and run away." Drop."

"Okay."

"You promised me, you can't go back."

"Well, Lagou ." Just as Gu Lin was about to say something, suddenly two people walked in outside the door.