Chapter 103: Idiot...Why Was He Injured Again

After the doctor injected Wen Niannan with a sedative, the person in the bed stopped struggling and gradually fell asleep.

Because of the fierce struggle and dodge just now, the gauze on the head and the fixation on the legs were torn off by Wen Niannan, and the doctor had to bandage it again.

The doctor opened the door and walked out. He glanced at Gu Yansheng, who was standing at the door in a daze. He took the medical record in his hand and said: "The patient has suffered from a strong stimulus and the hallucination memory is confused. Mr. Gu, you know the patient is because Is something irritated?"

Gu Yansheng's eyes flickered slightly, and he looked at the floor and said faintly: "I don't know."

"Then what happened to his injury? It was in a car accident?"

"No...I don't know. "The

doctor was stunned when he heard: "You don't know? Are you not his husband?"

Gu Yansheng's eyes flashed with a

strange color, and his face became difficult to look: "Yes...no..." Hearing the words of her husband, Gu Yansheng began to inexplicably start again The strange feeling of becoming dull made him a little upset.

"No? What is your relationship with him?"

Gu Yansheng suddenly became inexplicably irritable, and said with a cold face, "You are a doctor, and you are only responsible for seeing a doctor. What is the use of asking these extras? I ask you him. When will it return to normal?" 

The doctor took a step back in terror by the gloomy Gu Yansheng, blocking the medical record in front of him.

"This is uncertain."

Gu Yansheng pressed his forehead and said irritably: "What is uncertain?"

"Maybe he can recover in a few days, or he may never recover. He was in a daze because of a heavy blow to the head. , And become weaker due to physical injury and excessive blood loss, plus excessive stimulation, so this happens, but..."

"But what?"

The doctor glanced at him and said softly: "I suggest Mr. Gu you not to enter the ward again, or to be precise, not to appear in front of the patient."

Gu Yansheng was startled, and then his face changed: "What did you say? ? " "

I do not know what happened between you, but can tell the patient obviously has a strong sense of fear rejection with you, so ... you are again in front of him would only stimulate him think of bad memories If it becomes more serious, it is better to call his family to come. This will also help his recovery and make it easier to take care of him."

"His...family?"

Wen Niannan has divorced him now and is no longer a family member. , And he is not his husband anymore, Wen Niannan's family is only Father Wen.

Gu Yansheng's eyes flickered slightly without saying anything, and frowned and looked at the door.

"Director Wang, the dean said that you will be responsible for the patients in Ward 211 in the future. The patients in 211 are special and have no relatives to take care of them. The dean ordered more care. Your medical skills have always been the highest and can only be troublesome. Director Wang took more care."

"Okay, Deputy Dean."

Wang Qi rubbed his stiff neck and walked to the ward with the medical record sheet. He was called to the office by the deputy dean just after the operation was done before he had time to rest.

—While looking at the medical record, I walked to Ward 211. I always felt familiar when I saw the patient's name.

Ok? Wen Niannan? A familiar name.

When I walked to the door of Ward 211 and opened the door, I saw the person curled up on the bed holding his head, frowning and reminding: "Sir, you can't curl up like this before the injury on your leg."

The person on the bed heard the door pushing. Looking at the door vigilantly, when he saw the white doctor's uniform on his body, the vigilance in his eyes disappeared and he let go of his hand, raising his head and staring dumbly at the incoming person.

When Wang Qi saw the face clearly, he recognized Wen Niannan as the person with stomach bleeding brought by his friend Tang Shuo last time.

"It's you? Why... why are you hurting like this again?"

This body is so weak that it is still tossing. When the stomach bleeds last time, he said that he should take good care of it. Seeing that this jaw is thin and sharp. After seeing a lot of faces, he knew that he did not follow his advice.

Wang Qi looked at the person in front of him who was obviously wrong, and asked suspiciously, "How are you feeling, Mr. Wen?