Chapter 110: Who I Seduce Has Nothing To Do With You

Gu Yansheng felt a bit uncomfortable in his chest, and began to feel that strange feeling again.

"Master, what's the matter with you?"

"Called Dr. Lin, I feel a little uncomfortable in my chest." After a while, Dr. Lin hurried over and took out the equipment he brought to give Gu Yansheng a whole body check.

"Strange, I didn't check out anything."

"How come there is nothing? I have suddenly felt tight in my chest these days and my heartbeat has been very uncomfortable. It has been a while."

Dr. Lin's eyes lit up and he said. "Huh? Master, did you meet any particular person or something that made your heartbeat suddenly increase and your chest tightness is uncomfortable?"

Gu Yansheng was startled. He just saw Wen Niannan's picture before...

Dr. Lin saw him. He guessed that he was right, smiled and shook his head.

"My silly young master, why are you sick? You are someone you like."

Gu Yansheng became stiff and looked at Doctor Lin blankly: "What did you say? I... I always like it. People, why didn't they feel this way before?"

How could it be that because of this reason, I have liked Shen Luo'an since high school, but my heartbeat didn't accelerate and my chest was uncomfortable, but now I told him that my chest discomfort was due to the person I like?

Gu Yansheng's eyes darkened when he looked at the album on the table.

He realized that every time he felt uncomfortable in his chest, he thought of Wen Niannan...

Dr. Lin packed his instruments, turned around and said, "If you don't believe me, I can go to the hospital for a full-body examination. Your body Very healthy."

Gu Yansheng left the old house and went back to the company and gave the information to Zhou Yuanfeng. He stood alone in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows and went to the hospital.

He is going to have a checkup. He wants to see Wen Niannan again. He wants to see if his chest becomes nauseous and his heartbeat speeds up.

"Is it done? Okay, I know the consequences. I said I won't let him go. Even if the Qin family protect him, it will be useless."

Tang Shuo took a deep breath in front of the bathroom mirror and turned on the faucet to wash. Wash your face.

Yesterday, the assistant told him that the Qin family wanted to fish out Sun Qi. Tang Shuo naturally refused to let him succeed.

Tang Shuo took the collected water to tidy up his clothes and went back to Ward 211. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Wen Niannan holding the bed and trying to get down. "Be careful!"

Wen Niannan raised his eyes when he heard the sound. One of them fell forward without being stabilized. Tang Shuo hurriedly ran to catch him and threw him into his arms. His nose hurt when Wen Niannan hit.

"Are you okay?" After

Wen Niannan reacted, he raised his eyes to look at Tang Shuo whose nose was bumped into red, and there was a smile in his eyes.

"It's okay, let me go."

Tang Shuo saw the smile in Wen Niannan's eyes, and the tension in his eyes gradually dissipated and let out a sigh of relief. Not only did he not let go, he stood still like a rogue.

"Look, you were held by me again. Just like the day we met, you threw yourself in my arms in the hospital."

Wen Niannan pursed his lips and did not speak, but just looked at Tang Shuo like that.

Tang Shuo's phone rang, and he glanced at Wen Niannan and connected the phone: "Hey, brother, are you here? Then come up."

Wen Niannan heard Tang Lunxuan come and was a little confused. Didn't he already come yesterday?

"I asked my brother to bring your favorite squirrel fish. I remember you liked it when you were in high school. I don't know if you still like it."

Wen Niannan was startled when he heard that it was squirrel fish. He didn't expect Tang Shuo to remember him. Preferences.

Tang Lunxuan came in after a while, carrying a lot of heat preservation boxes in his hand, opening the boxes one by one and putting them on the table.

"Taste it, my aunty's cooking is absolutely delicious, is it delicious?"

"It's delicious."

Tang Lunxuan glanced at Tang Shuo who was introducing food to Wen Niannan, and smiled helplessly.

"Tang Shuo, you can let Mr. Wen eat quietly. Do your work first."

Tang Shuo sat on the sofa and turned on the computer to get busy, and chatted with Tang Lunxuan about some family matters.