Chapter 182: I'm a Black Lotus

Gu Yansheng turned around when he noticed that someone was approaching behind him, and when he saw the knife stabbed at him, he tried to avoid him. His body suddenly hurt. The blood dripped down the knife to the ground, and the man with the knife looked at Gu Yansheng in astonishment.

"You"

Gu Yansheng couldn't dodge the knife and slammed into his left shoulder, but the black shirt showed no bleeding, but the blood flowed down the arm along the knife.

Gu Yansheng glanced at the injury on his shoulder, his eyes became cold and gloomy, and he looked at the person holding the knife. Tim suddenly pulled the knife out and took a few steps back.

"What is Tim stunned for? Kill him!"

The man who was pinched took the opportunity to break free, helped the people on the ground and ran to Tim's side, grabbed the knife in Tim's hand, and said viciously: " I want to teach you today, dare to do this to me!"

Gu Yansheng covered the wound on his left shoulder and said with a gloomy expression : "I didn't intend to make a heavy hand. "

Several men's screams came from the streets and alleys. After a while, the sound disappeared, and the silence was restored.

Gu Yansheng leaned against the wall and looked at the blood stains on his arms, lit a cigarette and looked at the painful people on the ground.

Gu Yansheng stepped forward and grabbed one person's hair abruptly, and said coldly, "Shen Luoan instructed you? What else did he say? Talk!"

"I...we don't know who Shen Luoan is...ah!!! My hand!"

Suddenly Gu Yansheng slammed the knife that stabbed him into the man's hand and nailed it to the ground, slowly exhaling the smoke ring, watching him scream indifferently.

The man couldn't stand the torture and shouted: "Yes! Shen Luoan instructed!"

"Go on! What is Shen Luoan's plan?"

"Shen Luoan gave us 100,000, let us take WE away and lock it up, let... let us interrupt his hand... ruin his face so that he can no longer play the piano and cannot return to China..."

Gu Yansheng His face was getting more and more gloomy, he clenched his fist tightly, and suddenly hit the man's face with a punch, and roared, "How dare you do this to him!"

Gu Yansheng stood up and staggered, clutching the wound on his left shoulder and leaning against him. On the wall, his face was pale and panting.

"Shen Luoan! Shen Luoan! How dare you! You did this to him!"

Originally because he helped Wen Niannan find medicine, he didn't have time to deal with the Qin family and Shen Luoan, so he only asked Gu Lin to send someone to monitor him, but he didn't expect that the bitch Shen Luoan would dare If he kills Wen Niannan again, he won't let Shen Luoan go again this time.

Qin Qibo stood at the door holding the medicine hesitating, Xiao Qihao had been whipped for several days.

It was originally three days, but his father left to meet Xiao Qihao, and when he returned, he became furious for eight days, and ordered him to go back to the room after his torture.

Qin Qibai's eyes flickered slightly at Xiao Qihao's door. He didn't apply the medicine, and he didn't come and greet him with a smile as before after being tortured.

Qin Qibai knew that he had done a bit too much this time, and Xiao Qihao was angry, but he didn't mean it, he took a deep breath while looking at the medicine in his hand and pushed the door open.

The room was very dark and the curtains were tightly closed. Qin Qibai saw the person sitting by the bed, pretending to be cold and said: "Hey, are you still dead?"

But no one responded.

"Xiao Qi..."

"Yes, why didn't I die?"

Xiao Qihao looked down at the necklace on the table, and said faintly: "What are you doing? Didn't you say that I am your humble dog?"

Qin Qibai Explained: "I'm just here to see if you are dead."

"Really? Who owns the medicine in your hand?"

"I...I hurt my hand a little, and the aunt at home bought too much medicine. I'll come to see if you are dead. If you don't die, I will throw you away."

Xiao Qihao's expression changed and he stood up nervously and said, "You are injured. Where is the injury? Is it serious?"

Qin Qibai walked over and said nonchalantly: "It's healed, but the ear is not severely cut."

Qin Qibai walked to the French window and opened the curtain, and the light shone in instantly, and he saw it. Xiao Qihao's naked back by the bed was full of weed marks.

"Is the young master scared?" Xiao Qihao wanted to get the clothes, but he caught the wound and took a breath of air-conditioning.

"Why don't you apply the medicine if the injury is so serious?" "How to apply it? Who will apply the medicine? Are you?"

"Okay, I will apply the medicine to you."

Qin Qibai bluntly applied the medicine to the wound, and Xiao Qihao watched. The face close at hand was full of unpredictable emotions.

When Qin Qibai was applying medicine on his chest, he was suddenly grasped by his hand and dragged to the bed. Xiao Qihao violently bullied himself and pressed him tightly to stare at him.

"What are you doing? Let go of me! I'm your master!"

"Xiaobai...I like you, I want to kiss you..."

"Presumptuous! What did you call me? You... What did you just say..."

Xiao Qihao said blankly Holding down those dishonest hands, he lowered his head and kissed him.

"Hmm! Xiao Qihao! I am your master! You dare to treat me like this!"

"Hush...quiet, so noisy, and...don't talk dirty."

Xiao Qihao pulled off his tie and tied his hands, bowed his head and kissed him again. Squeezing his chin forcefully forced Qin Qibai to open his mouth, and slowly stretched his hand in.