Chapter 196: Nian Nian... I count three times and I disappear

Gu Yansheng looked at the sunflower in Tang Shuo's hand, with a complex emotion flashing in his eyes, and said in a deep voice, "I'll take a look at him.  Tang Shuo stepped forward and pushed Gu Yansheng away. , Raised his hand and punched him, and shouted: "You drove him! You dare to come, you bastard!"

Gu Yansheng didn't avoid it, and whispered: "I know it's my fault, I will To help Niannian take revenge, I will deal with all those who have hurt him, and I will also

I am the one who caused him the most harm...

Gu Yansheng still couldn't forgive himself, even at the time. It was pushed by Shen

Luoan, but he drove the car. He could never forget the scene, and could never forgive Wen Niannan for hurting himself.

Gu Yansheng left a long scar on his chest where he was scratched by a knife . Tiansuo took care of Wen Niannan without dressing or applying medicine.

"If you want to solve it, do not come to the hospital to disturb Niannan. Are you not the dignified President Gu? Then you send both Shen Luoan and Shen Tianhao to jail, and you go to deal with the Qin family who kidnapped and hurt Niannan! "

I will." "The game we agreed...I quit." "

Tang Yi Zheng Shuo, deeply glanced Gu Yan Sheng, opened the door and went in.

Mobei Yi Gu Yan Sheng head down looking at the appearance driven to distraction, Zhang of the mouth, do not know what to say.

" Total care, I know you I stayed with Shen Luoan for the video. I also know that you are now looking for a way to completely defeat the Qin family. I can help you. "

Gu Yansheng raised his eyes to look at him, and said faintly: "What are your conditions?" "

"No conditions, I just saw some shadows from you. You are paying your life to pay for everything you have for the person you love. You admire me." A sad

look flashed in Gu Yansheng's eyes, and he said: "You Abandoning the Mo family's prince and not doing it, and becoming a hacker into the Qiyue Group, isn't it also to be able to get close to the one you love?"

Mo Beiyi smiled and did not speak, but the smile was full of bitterness.

Zhou Yuanfeng drove home from the company, went upstairs and looked at the faint light from the room, opened the door and walked in gently.

"Axuan ." The man on the bed was wrapped in a bandage around his ankle, and Tang Lunxuan injured his leg when he fell down the stairs.

Tang Lunxuan raised his eyes to look at Zhou Yuanfeng, and said, "Go out, I don't want to see you."

" Axuan ...I know I was wrong, I didn't deliberately lie to you."

"Zhou Yuanfeng, you are worthy of being a member of the Gu family, you really are talking to Gu Yansheng . The same trick is very powerful."

Zhou Yuanfeng sat down on the bed and held Tang Lunxuan's hand, and said guiltily: "The reason for your crash was unknown at the time. I was afraid that it would be dangerous for you to return to the country, so I didn't tell you, but later...I If you are not willing to leave me, if you recover your memory, you will leave me..."

Tang Lunxuan took out his hand and said coldly: "Zhou, I hate others for lying to me. You take advantage of my amnesia to cheat me to be with you. But let my brother bear the pain of losing his family alone in the country."

Zhou Yuanfeng looked at the person who would have been lying in his arms like a cat not long ago, but now he coldly calls him Mr. Zhou.

"Axuan... Tang Lunxuan, I love you, I lied to you that it was your lover, but my love for you is true."

"Go away." " Axuan...I didn't mean to..."

"Go away!"

Zhou Yuanfeng Looking deeply at the person on the bed, he left the room with bitterness in his eyes.

Even if I knew that there would be such a day... but I didn't expect it to hurt so much... It was late in the morning and the door of the room was opened.

Zhou Yuanfeng walked in, moved his hands and feet gently onto the bed and hugged Tang Lunxuan. He was used to sleeping with Tang Lunxuan every night and gently kissed his forehead.

After a long time there was no movement in the room, and Tang Lunxuan opened his eyes in the darkness, his eyes full of clarity.

Seeing Zhou Yuanfeng holding himself, he raised his hand and touched the tired face lightly, and murmured: "Good night, Yuan Feng."