Chapter 26: My Good Brother

Tang Shuo has been busy purchasing new musical instruments in his studio these days, and ordered a batch of high-quality high-end musical instruments abroad, but when he paid the money, he found that the balance in his card was insufficient.

I can only pay half of the deposit first. I have no money in my card and I can only go home and ask for help.

"Young Master, you are back."

"Well, come back if something is going on."

Tang Shuo happily shouted to the upstairs when he got home, "Parents! I'm back!"

"What are you doing, who is the soul? What?" Mother Tang walked downstairs impatiently. After seeing Tang Shuo sitting on the sofa in the living room, she suddenly became sober and walked over quickly.

"Oh, Tang Tang finally came back, my good son wants to kill me."

Hearing that sweet nickname, Tang Shuo got goose bumps.

"Mom, can you stop calling me like that? Why do you still call me my nickname when I've grown up like this."

"Smelly boy, I don't know how to come back once a month . We said you were busy with the studio. We thought you were abducted by a trafficker."

Tang Shuo took an apple and took a bite, and asked, "What about my dad? Why didn't you see him?"

"Your dad" I went to the company. Recently, there are several new cooperation projects. Your brother can't be busy alone. If you can join the company to help your dad, you won't be so tired."

Mother Tang looked at Tang with an expression of hatred for iron and steel. Shuo, the youngest son has been careless about the company since he was a child. There is really nothing he can do with him.

"My brother can do it alone. He is born to do business. I don't have the talent in this area. You know."

"What are you mother and son talking about? I heard your voices from far away at the door. "

Two people in black formal wear came in at the door. The people walking in front had a steady pace and a little belly, looking at Mother Tang with a smile on their faces.

The person walking behind smiled gently and helped the gold-framed glasses on the bridge of his nose. The gentle and elegant temperament made people feel like spring breeze.

"Dad, brother, you are back."

"Smelly boy, I haven't known for so long to come home and see your dad." Father Tang slapped Tang Shuo on the head and looked at him dozingly.

"Oh, didn't I miss you guys? I miss you guys. I brought mom the new perfume of my favorite brand."

"How long will your kid stay here this time? Your mom talks about asking you to join the company to help, you What do you think?"

Tang Shuo sighed and said, "My brother is in the company. Over the years, my brother has managed the company better and better. I like music and I like the work I do now. I want to continue doing my work. room. " "

nothing, you still play with you a little a few years, then you always want to get married? a few days ago I help you looking for a few good blind date, do you want to go and see? " "

I have I like someone." Tang Shuo suddenly spit out a word and frightened Tang's father and mother.

Tang Lunxuan raised his eyes and glanced at Tang Shuo, without saying anything.

"What? Which girl? How long has it been? How did you meet?" Mother Tang asked hurriedly, gossiping.

"Still pursuing, I'm not sure if I can make it, anyway, I won't go on a blind date."

"Then you should hurry up, your dad and I are waiting for you to get married."

Tang Lunxuan looked embarrassed when he saw his brother . With an expression that couldn't be said, he helped him turn the subject away and said, "Mom, Dad just said he is hungry, so please accompany Dad to eat something."

Father Tang took Tang's mother and walked to the kitchen, and Tang Lunxuan also got up. Tang Shuo grabbed him when he walked to the kitchen.

"Brother~My dear good brother~"

Tang Shuo blinked and looked at Tang Lunxuan pitifully.