Chapter 97: I Don't Care If He Is Dead or Alive

"Let him go to the basement, I don't believe it anymore. The surname Gu can really disregard his wife's life and death." The

basement...

Wen Niannan heard that he was going to the basement, his face instantly turned pale, regardless of his injuries. Fleeing to the door, he was kicked to the ground by Sun Qi.

"Um..."

Wen Niannan curled up in pain for a while, almost out of breath, clutching his stomach and stopped moving.

"Brother Sun, maybe the one with the surname Gu hasn't seen it yet. Let's wait a while? Brothers are a bit hungry."

Sun Qi glanced at the man curled up on the ground and sneered: "Then wait another hour. Take a look, go, go eat."

Shen Luoan sat in Gu Yansheng's room and did not leave. In case Wen Niannan called Gu Yansheng, if those people contact Gu Yansheng, he would not be violent

...

the phone on the table suddenly closed. When the message arrived, Shen Luoan's expression changed, and he hurriedly took the phone and opened it.

When he saw Wen Niannan with a bloody painful expression in the video, his eyes were extremely crazy, and the corners of his mouth showed a strange smile.

Raising his hand and pressing the delete button, cleared the record and put down the phone, Shen Luoan walked to the sofa next to the balcony and sat down, his eyes seemed to flicker under the dim light.

Wen Niannan wanted to get up, but was so painful as to breathe, and fell back to the ground again, lying on the ground and clenching the ring in his hand.

Gu Yansheng, are you really so unfeeling... I

squeezed the ring in my hand tightly, and the wound on the palm of my hand bled from the shard cut, dripping onto the clothes through my fingers.

Wen Niannan looked at the white that was stained red with blood again, the pain was the same as that of the year, curled up, hugged his head and cried.

Save me...Who will save me...Wen

Niannan didn't know how long he had been crying and fainted. He woke up in pain when he was caught by his hair. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Sun Qi in front of him.

Even with severe physical pain, he still struggled to avoid him: "Let me go! Don't touch me..."

Sun Qi squatted down and held a mobile phone in his hand, staring at him viciously.

"You seem to be afraid of me? Did we know each other before?"

Wen Niannan was slightly startled, and lowered his head dodgingly.

"No... I know"

Sun Qi raised the phone in his hand and shook it in front of Wen Niannan, showing a gloomy smile: "It seems that Gu Yansheng really intends to pretend to be deaf and dumb. There is no way, so I had to call him. See if he will agree to our request?"

Wen Niannan heard him want to call, his eyes flickered and looked over.

Sun Qi asked for Gu Yansheng's cell phone number from Qin Qibo early in the morning, and watched condescendingly as Wen Niannan on the ground dialed the number.

Beep...beep...beep...

every sound seemed to be an extremely heavy boulder pressing on Wen Niannan's heart. He held his breath and wanted to hear the sound of the phone clearly.

"Hello?" The

call was connected, and Gu Yansheng's muffled voice came from the other end of the phone.

Wen Niannan hurriedly opened his mouth to call for help, but was suddenly covered by someone on the side and pulled aside.

Sun Qi said with a harsh look: "Mr. Gu, did you watch the video just now?"

"What video ?" "

Is it interesting for you to pretend Mr. Gu? Of course it is the lover who accompanied you to the banquet today. He is here now. In my hand, if I want him to go back safely, I will spit out the project with Jiang, otherwise I can't guarantee what will

happen to him." "Love?" The

phone paused for a long time without reply, Wen Niannan's eyes flickered slightly. Staring closely at the phone.

"Whatever, I don't care if he is alive or dead, don't bother me." The

phone was hung up...

Wen Niannan's eyes widened and watched the phone gradually go black, and his heart throbbed fiercely, as if the last light in his eyes had gone out.

Tears mixed with the blood on his face slowly slipped, his eyes were filled with unbelievable, and a sense of despair instantly spread to his whole body.

Wen Niannan suddenly raised his head and laughed. Although his face was smiling, his eyes were full of tears falling from his face: "Hahahaha, don't care? He doesn't care if you hear it? He Don't care about my life and death, have you heard? "