Chapter 20: To Cover Scars

Gu Yansheng drove to the company after leaving, feeling a little irritable.

Shen Luoan suddenly sent a message.

[When you come back, I made your favorite sweet and sour pork ribs. ]

After seeing the news, Gu Yan Sheng face suddenly soft down, it should not because Wennian Nan cranky, he still Luoan waiting for him to come home.

On the day when he went to the old house the next day, Wen Niannan put on a gray-blue woolen coat. His snow-white skin and a long haircut looked like a high school student.

Gu Yansheng was stunned when he saw the people walking downstairs, as if he had seen Wen Nienan a few years ago.

Gu Yansheng only reacted when people walked up to him.

"What's wrong? Let's go." Wen Niannan whispered.

The car drove slowly for a long time, and the atmosphere in the car was extremely tight.

Wen Niannan sat stiffly next to Gu Yansheng. Now the two of them would be embarrassed to speak in this atmosphere, and they remained silent for fear of angering Gu Yansheng.

"Why don't you cut your hair longer? It's ugly to stay so long like a woman." In the

silent carriage, Gu Yansheng's low voice suddenly broke the calm.

After a while, he still didn't hear a reply, he turned his head and cast a faint glance at Wen Niannan.

"The courage really grows, it's different if someone supports it."

Wen Niannan tried to make his voice steady, and said, "To cover the scar."

Every time he looked in the mirror, he would use his hair to cover the scar on his forehead and fear being afraid of being Gu Yansheng. Seeing, he was asked suddenly now, and for a while he didn't know how to answer.

Wen Niannan's cautious posture made Gu Yansheng not be angry, and said impatiently: "Weeping face for fear that others don't know that our relationship is not good? When you arrive at the old house, you should behave normally.

"Yeah, I see."

Gu Yansheng glanced at him coldly, turned around and closed his eyes to calm down, and the carriage fell into silence again.

The car slowly stopped outside the old house, and several people stood at the door as if waiting for them. Gu Yansheng, in a black formal wear, got out of the car, turned his head and saw a few people waiting at the door, a strange color flashed in his eyes, then turned and walked to the other side of the car.

Just as Wen Niannan was about to get out of the car, he suddenly stretched out a hand in front of him, and a bright light flashed in his eyes, and he looked up at the owner of the hand in astonishment.

"You...what do you mean?"

"There is someone from your father at the door."

Wen Niannan also looked over. It was the secretary next to his father who was looking at him and nodded lightly.

It turned out to be for others to see, and Wen Niannan's eyes instantly lost her brilliance. Also, how could Gu Yansheng take the initiative to help him get out of the car.

The few people at the door saw the two walking by and immediately greeted them.

"Master, you are back, good madam." " Where is my mother?" "

Madam, they are waiting upstairs, I will take you there." Uncle Wang bowed respectfully and led the two of them. Walked to the inner house.

Gu Yansheng took off his jacket and handed it to the servant and walked to the second floor. After a sudden step, he glanced at Wen's father's secretary behind Wen Niannan, and said to the person still at the door: "Why are you so far away from me? Why don't you follow me soon, do you want me to go and lead you along? "

Wen Niannan was stunned in place, and he was delighted in his heart when he reacted to what he said, and hurriedly replied: "Well, I am here. "

Just because of Gu Yansheng's words, he can be happy for a long time, knowing that he is acting every time, but he still can't help taking it seriously. How good would it be if Gu Yansheng was so gentle to him?