Chapter 38: Banquet Ensemble

Gu Yansheng turned his head back impatiently. When he saw the person walking down the stairs, he couldn't help being stunned.

Different from the previous capable short hair, the hair is slightly rolled up and matched with a slim blue suit, and the figure lines stand out, which is obviously very attractive but reveals a touch of innocence.

Wen Niannan walked to a position a few steps away in front of Gu Yansheng and stopped. Seeing him staring at him in a daze, his eyes flashed in puzzlement, and he raised his wine glass and raised it to him: "Happy birthday."

Gu Yansheng then recovered. Come, I was upset that I was dumbfounded just now, and took the glass and drank the wine.

Seeing that Gu Yansheng didn't walk away indifferently like last year's birthday party, Wen Niannan was overjoyed.

"I...I prepared a gift, do you want it?" In a low voice, he couldn't hear what he was saying, but it was Wen Niannan who had gathered all the courage to say it.

"What?"

Wen Niannan took out a box from behind and said cautiously: "I prepared a gift. It is a watch. The brand you have always liked."

Gu Yansheng raised his hand to refuse, remembering that many people around him were paying attention. When he was here, he reached out and took it.

Seeing that Gu Yansheng had actually accepted it, Wen Niannan was stunned. He had already planned to be rejected.

This watch was bought for the wedding anniversary. It took Wen Nien-nan a lot of energy. On the back of the watch, there is Gu Yansheng's name, which he engraved on it himself.

Just as Wen Niannan was about to speak, suddenly there was the sound of piano in the hall, and the guests walked to the hall one after another. He looked back at Gu Yansheng, only to see Gu Yansheng's eyes lit up after hearing the sound of the piano, pushing him away and walking quickly.

I don't know when there are more pianos in the hall, and the face of the player can't be seen clearly because of the angle.

Wen Niannan also walked over. When he saw the piano, he felt a little familiar. When he looked at the person playing the piano, he could only see the fuzzy profile through the light.

The more I listen to it, the more I feel that something is wrong. This song is... so familiar...

Wen Niannan thought of something for a moment, and looked down at the piano body...LS...It

was Shen Luoan...

Shen Luoan was sitting in front of the piano playing smoothly with his slender fingers. The intoxicating sound of the piano attracted everyone around him.

This is... my music... how could he have my music score?

Wen Niannan listened in amazement to the familiar melody in his ears, turned his head to look at Gu Yansheng aside, and saw that he was looking at Shen Luoan with a smile, the obsession in his eyes was beyond negligible.

Until the sound of the piano stopped, everyone reacted.

Shen Luoan stood up and bowed, turned his head and smiled and stretched out his hand to Gu Yansheng: "Yansheng, can you play with me?"

Gu Yansheng held his hand in love and sat down, looking at each other with a smile: "Okay."

The piano sounded again, but this time it was even more powerful than before because of joining the protagonist of the birthday party.

When the people around heard that Gu Yansheng had agreed to the ensemble, they suddenly took a breath. Didn't it mean that President Gu never played the piano again because his lover who had been in love for many years disappeared?

"Who is this person? Why does Mr. Gu feel unusual for him?"

"I think so too. No one can see the love on his face."

" Could this be Mr. Gu's missing lover? ? " " this song is really beautiful, the feeling never heard of before. " 

" it looks like a good fit ah well, than the temperature of that name is more like one pair of it. "

ears heard all the discussions, Wen Niannan feel endlessly bitter Man When you think about it, everyone can tell who Gu Yansheng loves.

The scene of the two ensemble pierced his eyes, why can he not me?

Wen Nienan pushed away the crowd out of control and walked over...