Chapter 96: The Bloody Ring in His Hand

Gu Yansheng sat on the sofa holding a wine glass in a daze, thinking about the familiar back of Wen Niannan's departure, wondering what Wen Niannan had said to Tang Lunxuan but he hadn't come back.

Because he was a little absent-minded about something in his heart, he didn't refuse Shen Luoan's glass of wine to him.

It didn't take long for him to get a little drunk, and Shen Luoan took the opportunity to leave the banquet with the drunk Gu Yansheng.

Opened the car door and helped Gu Yansheng in, and sat in, looking at the person who was frowning and pressing his head, Shen Luoan's eyes were filled with madness.

"Go to No. XX in Yifeng Street."

"Yes, Mr. Shen." After

arriving in Yifeng Street, Shen Luoan did not let the car in, but asked the driver to drive away outside the villa street, and helped him out of the car to the door alone. go with.

"Open the door! Is there anyone? Open the door!"

Aunt Lan heard the voice opening the door and saw Gu Yansheng startled: "Sir? How come you came back, sir? I thought..." I

saw Shen Luoan on the side in a blink of an eye, and his tone changed immediately: "You How did you come? Who asked you to come, you are not welcome here."

"You are a dare to order me? Gu Yansheng asked me to come. He was drunk and needed my care, and he told me to stay here. To accompany him, the car that brought us has left long ago, so hurry up and help me clean up a room and come out."

"You... dare you! This is still Gu's family after all, and third parties like you who destroy other people's marriages are not welcome here! "

Shen Luo'an snorted coldly: "Why? You don't need to clean up, I don't mind going with Yan Sheng."

Xu Shu walked down from the stairs, holding the changed sheets in his hand, and looked at Shen Luo'an indifferently.

"There is a cleaned up guest room, let him live in. If your husband is drunk, go and rest first."

Shen Luoan helped Gu Yansheng to the room and covered it with a quilt. Looking at the sleeping face, a sullen expression flashed in his eyes: "You I am finally going to be mine..."

In the dilapidated and dim house, lying on the cold floor was a man in white clothes who was unconscious and incompatible with the dilapidated surroundings. The white dress was stained with many mud stains.

Sun Qi let a basin of water from his subordinates suddenly fell on the head of the unconscious person. The eyelashes of the person on the ground moved slightly and slowly opened his eyes and woke up.

Wen Niannan opened his eyes laboriously, his eyes were a little dazed, and severe pain came from the back of his head. He raised his hand to touch it, but he felt blood.

The blood on his head dripped down the hair wet with water and onto the white suit.

Wen Niannan saw blood sticking to his clothes and suddenly remembered what had happened before the coma, and looked up at the person in front of him in horror. When he saw the scary face in his memory, his face instantly turned pale, and his body trembled violently and pushed back.

"Wen Niannan, right? The wife of the Gu Group married Gu Yansheng three years ago. Yo, there are still a lot of shares."

Sun Qi looked at the information found on the phone and smiled strangely.

"Don't be afraid, I haven't done anything to you yet. It's never too late to be afraid after I have tried my methods."

Sun Qi turned around to discuss something with the people behind him, and left the room.

Seeing that they are all gone, Wen Niannan hurriedly touched his clothes to make a call, but he froze after reaching into his pocket. The phone was broken by Gu Yansheng yesterday.

Wen Niannan shrank in a corner desperately and hugged his head, with bursts of pain coming from his head, looking at the blood dripping from the white suit, he raised his hand in a panic to wipe it, but because his hands were also stained with blood, they became more affected. Lots of blood.

Wiping tears and sliding down, Wen Niannan stopped the movement of his hands and pressed his eyes.

"Why...why me...what did I do wrong to do this to me..." The

door was suddenly opened, a few people walked in, and someone behind him was holding a mobile phone.

Sun Qi walked over and knelt down, grabbing Wen Niannan's hair and staring at him gloomily.

"Mrs. Gu, there is no way, who let you provoke our Xiao Qin, as long as the kid Gu Yansheng agrees to let the project out and apologize obediently, he will let you go."

"Don't...touch me! Get out!"

Wen Niannan because Sun Qi shivered more violently as he approached his body, looking at the poisonous snake tattoo.