Chapter 117: Niannan, you...Are you WE?!

Shen Luoan looked at the score in the cage in his hand, the smile on his face froze, looked at the direction of the camera, gritted his teeth and walked to the piano step by step.

The Cage is the song of the gods, it is the favorite song in the hearts of all fans, and it can make people feel the heartbreaking sadness and depression from the sound of the piano.

The difficulty of this piece is hailed as the extremely difficult piano piece. The most difficult and classic middle and high part has been challenged by many pianists, but they all failed. The famous pianist Phil is one of the few challenges. successful.

Shen Luoan bowed to the auditorium and sat down, putting his hands on the keys gently, and his eyes flickered slightly.

The same is playing the piano to win prizes, and his piano skills are not more inaudible than ve, so this song should be able to cope with it... But at this time, Shen Luoan ignored one thing, is different from the cage.

Fans have never heard of it, but the cage has been played, and has been heard by fans countless times.

When the piano sound was on, some people in the audience felt that something was wrong, but they only thought that the tune gradually reached the most classic and high passage in the middle, but the more and more it played, the more dull it became. Not into the piano sound.

"What's the matter?" "Is he really?" His piano sound does not have that deep feeling. "

I don't believe it can be so bad, I can play this kind of piano skill." "

People in the audience talked a lot, and they looked at Shen Luo'an with doubts.

At this time, the Internet also made headlines because of the live version of the song, and they all felt that this should not be an over-boasting and lack of such strength. , Said that the cage was synthesized later.

This time he provokes the pianist Phil, and Phil posted a Weibo that day.

['S music is the best, and the cage is my favorite song. I don't allow anyone to slander it, and I don't allow mice that don't know where it appears to be polluted. When I was on the seat, my eyes were filled with invisible expressions.

Tang Shuo posted the finished theme song on the computer, rubbed his sore neck, and looked at Wen Niannan who was sitting at the window reading.

The person in the light blue knitted cardigan sat in front of the window obediently and looked at it seriously. Tang Shuo smiled blankly at the scene.

"Today we invited da. "Hello everyone, this is Wen Niannan. After hearing this suddenly, he paused with his hand holding the book and turned his head to look at the big screen on the wall behind him.

Screen is Luoan Shen

Tang Shuo Wen Niannan see staring Shen Luoan, that thought of the bad memories, and quickly turn on the TV side with the employees said: "Ling-Ling, change the channel, this does not look good."

"Oh, ah good"?.

" No need to change, Lingling, please continue to read."

Wen Niannan looked down at the book in his hand and did not speak any more.

Shen Luo'an's voice continued to be heard from the TV, until the host asked how the cage was created, Wen Niannan paused when turning the page and looked at the TV.

"The cage was created during the low period of my life. At that time, I was framed and lived in another country with no support. During that time, I suffered a lot and suffered a lot of setbacks so I created this song."