Chapter 150: Eternal Ring

Gu Yansheng opened the door of the basement and walked in, and saw Shen Luoan lying on the ground.

Shen Luo'an's clothes were messy, and the posture of his legs was unnatural. He shook his body when the door was opened. He curled up and suddenly appeared in front of him a pair of familiar black leather shoes.

Gu Lin followed in and kicked and said, "Did you die? He raised his head if he did n't die, and Mr. Gu has something to ask you." Seeing that he didn't respond, Gu Yansheng stopped him when he was about to say something. .

Suddenly, Gu Yansheng stepped forward and grabbed Shen Luo'an's hand and jerked it. Seeing that there was nothing in that hand, his eyes were cold and he threw away his hand.

"Gu Lin, go out first, I have something to ask him."

" Yes."

Gu Yansheng looked at the people on the ground with a heavy face, lit a cigarette, and said solemnly, "

Where is the ring?" Shen Luoan looked innocent. "I don't understand what you are talking about... what ring..."

Gu Yansheng grabbed Shen Luoan's hair and forced his head up, and sternly said: "I'm asking you about the ring!"

"What ring? I don't know, you haven't used my ring. ..."

"Aren't you the best at stealing other people's things?"

Gu Yansheng took the phone to Shen Luo'an and said in a deep voice, "Pretending to be ignorant? Why do you have this ring? Why is it in your hand! Has it been dropped?"

Shen Luoan's expression was a little unnatural after seeing the photo.

This is what he put on for Wen Niannan on purpose, just to stimulate Wen Niannan to make him feel that he and Gu Yansheng are in love, he is just an outsider.

"Do you still pretend not to know? If you don't tell me, then I can only ask Gu Lin to ask."

Shen Luoan's face turned pale and hurriedly said, "I said I said! Yes, I took it. I secretly took the ring before leaving you. I know that your mother Lu Yun was to drive me away and let Wen Niannan be you. Madam, so I sneaked into your study and took the ring, and found someone to make a fake replacement."

"At the time I thought that the person you were going to get married was me, not Wen Nienan, the ring originally belonged to me. There's nothing wrong with me taking what belongs to me."

Gu Yansheng screamed: "In the photo, you wore a ring on the day of the banquet. Did you let Wen Niannan see it on purpose?"

"I didn't."

"Shen Luoan, I warn you! Gu Lin is here. Outside, if you dare to lie and let me find out the truth, your end will be terrible ." 

Shen Luoan looked at Gu Yansheng's face getting more and more terrifying, and said in a trembled voice: 

"When the kidnappers were about to take me away, I met Wen Niannan. He struggled very hard. I was very afraid that he would be caught when he ran away, so I knocked him out. He also saw the ring on my hand. You...you were drunk..."

Gu Yansheng listened to what Shen Luoan did not know and stood there. The body leaned against the wall.

It turns out that the ring is so important to Wen Niannan. Was it the ring that triggered the breakup of this marriage?

Gu Yansheng glanced at Shen Luoan on the ground, and said: "Gu Lin, come in!"

"No! No! You promised that you won't let him hit me!"

Seeing Gu Lin's mouth with a rash smile Approaching, Shen Luoan's eyes were full of fear and backed away.

Suddenly the phone rang.

Gu Yansheng's eyes were taken aback when he connected, and he asked nervously, "Is the call record restored? Okay..."

"Gu Lin, you are here, come by your usual means."

Gu Yansheng heard behind him when he left. There was a scream.

Gu Yansheng in the car looked at the audio from the phone, and his hand was shaking. He took a deep breath and pressed it.

The content of the call rang in the car, but the truth shock brought by just one minute of audio was huge.

The black car stopped in place for two hours without moving...

Wen Niannan recorded two interviews a day today, one of which was to be shot at Mingyue's studio. The whole process was standing and introducing the studio and daily life, and his legs started to hurt again. Up.

Wen Niannan sat down to rest after it was finally over, his legs were painful and his forehead was full of cold sweat.

During the break, Wen Niannan took the phone and opened the website to check, but received a lot of private messages, which roughly meant that he felt sorry for him.

Wen Niannan was taken aback when he saw it. He had a premonition that something happened on Weibo, so he started Weibo hurriedly.

After seeing the hot search and comments, I understood what happened.

Looking at the ring marks on the fingers, a touch of bitterness flashed in his eyes.

It doesn't matter whether the ring is fake or real, the important thing is that I don't care anymore.

What was opened in the phone was a headline picture of Gu Yansheng frowning and wearing a ring while smoking...

"Niannan, what are you thinking about?" Tang Shuo suddenly patted his shoulder from behind, his eyes seemed to stay on Wen Niannan's phone for a while .

Wen Niannan quit Weibo and turned off his mobile phone, and said: "Tang Shuo, why are you here? Is the company busy?"

"Fortunately, there is a project that is very difficult recently, I want to take it down."

"You can.

" By the way, Niannan, Jiang always has a banquet the day after tomorrow, can you accompany me?"

"Well, good."

Tang Shuo reached out and stroked Wen Niannan's eye-covering hair, and said warmly: "Niannan, you won't leave me Right? I only have you. You won't abandon me, right?"

Wen Niannan was taken aback and asked, "What happened to you Tang Shuo? Did something happen?"

"It's okay, I'm just a little bit afraid that you don't want me. I have been under a lot of pressure recently. I can't be by your side at all times as before."

Tang Shuo saw Wen Niannan's photos on Weibo, and he knew that Gu Yansheng was looking up that year. He also knew that Shen Luoan was missing. He was very afraid that if Gu Yansheng launched an attack, he would take Wen Niannan away.

He wanted everyone to know that Wen Niannan belonged to him and that the relationship with Gu Yansheng was in the past, and that Tang Shuo and Wen Niannan were the future.

"I know you are very busy. I am here in the studio. You just need to protect

Qiyue ." Wen Niannan looked at the tiredness on Tang Shuo's face and knew that he must have not rested well these days.

"I sent someone to the country to check the whereabouts of my brother, but nothing was found. I'm so afraid that he really is... no longer..."

Tang Shuo's eyes were red. He was too tired during this time. He had to learn too much to take over the company. His father had been in a coma in the hospital, and his mother was in tears every day, and the originally happy family was ruined overnight.

He has to get in touch with everything he has never touched before, and can only give up his hobbies for the sake of his family.

Wen Niannan stretched out his hand and held his hand, and comforted: "Your brother will be fine, he must be alive."

Tang Shuo leaned gently on Wen Niannan without speaking, and a complex emotion flashed in his eyes.

I will not let go of the culprit of all this. I must take revenge. I want you to try this kind of pain by Gu Yansheng ...

Ya Guo Zhou Yuanfeng has just finished the meeting and is processing the company's documents and submitting the project to Lu Yun. At six, he got up and left the office.

Instead of driving to the residence, he went to the hospital.

The doctor saw Zhou Yuanfeng and greeted him with a smile: "Mr. Zhou, you are here again."

"How is he?"

"The recovery is not ideal. He refuses to receive treatment. You may be able to talk to him more. As his husband, you can accompany him more."

"Okay, thank you doctor."

Zhou Yuanfeng pushed the box in his hand. The door went in, and the person in the bed looked over.

"Are you awake, do you still hurt ?" Zhou Yuanfeng stretched out his hand in front of him and shook his hand. There was no response, a touch of sadness flashed in his eyes.

He got up and walked to the window sill, closed the curtains and sat back, and said, "I brought you something you like, do you want to try it?"

The person on the bed turned his head and looked over, his eyes full of alert: " Who are you? Do I know you?"

Uncle Xu was watering the flower bed, and he turned around when he heard the sound of the car. He didn't expect Mr. to come back so early today.

"Sir, why are you so early..."

Uncle Xu realized that Gu Yansheng's expression was a little wrong, and he rushed into the house in a panic without closing the door. Aunt Lan walked out of the kitchen when she heard the movement.

There was the sound of something falling from the floor, and Gu Yansheng seemed to be rummaging for something.

The room was also messy, Gu Yansheng sank on the ground and covered his head.

"Where did you go... why can't you find it... where did the ring go..." Then he remembered that the ring had been thrown to the first floor, and Gu Yansheng stood up and ran downstairs in a panic.

Gu Yansheng flipped over the sofa, and the blanket on the ground was also lifted. He stared at the corners on the ground and looked around, looking a little dazed.

Gu Yansheng looked at the sofa that was upset by him and the dark blue single sofa on the side with a slight expression in his eyes.

Every time he comes home from the company, Wen Niannan puts down the book in his hand and gets up to greet him...

"No more...no more ring...nothing..."

Uncle Xu was shocked when he saw Gu Yansheng's desolation for the first time, and asked quickly : "Sir, what's wrong with you? What are you looking for?" "The ring...Where is Wen Niannan's ring? Where is his ring... missing... ring 

Yeah !" He wanted to look at the broken ring, he wanted to look at the fake ring that Wen Niannan had carefully cherished for three years...

Gu Yansheng pushed Xu Shu to go to the restaurant, bent down and looked around but still couldn't find it. Fell to the ground.

Looking at the ring in his hand, his eyes were full of bitterness: 

"I can't even find the ring. What use is it for me to bring it to Wen Niannan..." 

Raising his hand, he slowly took off the ring.

"The ring?"

" Mr. You mean you are looking for the husband ... Mr Wen throw it in the ring with me, I'm afraid to lose it close up, into the piano room"

Fell on the ground Gu Yan Sheng surprised a moment, stopped picking hand ring, suddenly raised his head and eyes red terrible, stunned asked: 

"What did you say ... ring finger still ..."

"Yes, the day I saw a lady throw on the ground The old lady asked me to help put it away and said it would be useful in the future, so I put the ring in the box and put it in the piano room."

Gu Yansheng stood up and ran upstairs in a panic, and opened the piano room. The door...

---------------------

Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !