Chapter 188: Gu Yansheng, I Think You Are Disgusting

"Fuck... Don't call my name... disgusting!" Wen Niannan patted Gu Yansheng's hand away and stood up alone. 

Gu Yansheng stood one step away from Wen Niannan, and whispered: "I know your mother's death day is approaching, I want to come and see her."

Wen Niannan picked up the one on the ground. Hua suddenly threw it to Gu Yansheng, and said, "I don't need Mr. Gu's charity. My mother doesn't want to see you. Please leave here."

Gu Yansheng lowered his head and said solemnly, "What you just said. I heard it all. I was so happy when I heard that you still love me, but now...I'm sorry...I'm sorry, I can't continue..."

"Are you happy to watch me being played by you? Watch my jokes with Shen Luoan Is it?"

Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan, whose hair and clothes were trembling slightly wet by the drizzle, quickly took off his suit jacket and walked forward and put it on him.

"I didn't play you, I was sincere to you. I only met Shen Luo'an these few days. We haven't met before..."

"Enough!" Wen Niannan pushed Gu Yansheng away and threw the clothes on the ground.

Gu Yansheng stepped back blankly and fell to the ground, the rain and the mud stains he hated the most, all over his clothes.

"I hate you! You lied to me again, and I hate you Gu Yansheng! How much do you hate me to cheat me again and again! You know what Shen Luoan did to me, you know how much I hate Shen Luoan!"

Gu Yansheng's hair was wet by the rain, blocking the unbearable eyes, clenched his hands and choked, "I know you hate him, but I can't do it now, wait... wait a little longer. You can..."

Gu Yansheng picked up his jacket and wanted to put it on Wen Niannan, but the clothes were thrown on the ground by Wen Niannan again, stained with mud...

"Niannian, I didn't lie to you... I love you, but I need time now. It won't be long before I can..."

Wen Niannan smiled suddenly, raised his head and looked at the gray sky, the rain fell from his eyelashes , and I couldn't tell. Qing is tears or rain.

"Love? Gu Yansheng, it turns out that this is your love? How unfortunate is the person you fell in love with? Your love is destruction or sadism! Violence is compulsion!"

Gu Yansheng shook his body and looked at Wen Niannan in disbelief.

Trembled : "What did you say..." Wen Niannan slowly walked to Gu Yansheng, stepped on his black suit jacket, and looked at the muddy and embarrassed man with a blank face.

"Gu Yansheng...Should I say thank you? You let me see how lowly love is! How hypocritical, I will never believe a word in your mouth again..."

Gu Yansheng felt that his heart was severely torn apart In the mouth, the blood couldn't stop flowing, and he trembled: "I don't love Shen Luoan. I didn't have it before, and I don't have it now."

"Gu Yansheng, whatever you say next to Shen Luoan will have nothing to do with me. I won't let you bully you weak anymore!"

Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng deeply, there was no light in his eyes, only the calmness of stagnant water, turned and left the cemetery.

"Ili"

"Don't touch me! I feel nauseous! I feel nauseous when standing with you!"

Wen Niannan left the cemetery step by step, soaked whole body, without looking back .

Gu Yansheng froze unbelievably on the spot, knelt down and sat on the ground, the rain falling from his hair to his face.

The person who used to get furious because of a little potted mud on the balcony, but now he fell into the mud and his eyes were hollow... The sound of rain outside

Gu's house was pattering, Zhou Yuanfeng stood in the living room frowning and looking at his watch.

Zhou Yuanfeng rushed back from Yaguo after hearing about Shen Luoan, only to find that there was no one in the company, and Gu Lin couldn't get in touch with his friends when he went to a painting exhibition abroad.

Boom... There was a knock on the door. Zhou Yuanfeng saw the car in the yard through the floor-to-ceiling windows and walked over to open the door.

Zhou Yuanfeng opened the door and reprimanded: "Gu Yansheng, what's the situation with Shen Luoan?"

The man standing outside the door hung his head and held his coat. The whole body was soaked. The shoes and trousers were covered with mud, and the suit coat was covered with quilt. The mud footprints that have been stepped on make the whole person very embarrassed.

Zhou Yuanfeng was surprised and said: "How did you make it like this? What happened?"

Gu Yansheng pushed Zhou Yuanfeng away into the living room expressionlessly, walked to the stairs and sat down, and after a long time, he said, "Die me a cigarette. "

Where have you been? Why are you soaked in the rain and mud?"

Gu Yansheng lit the smoke and spit out his eyes, lowered his head and smiled bitterly: "Yuan Feng, Nian Nan said that my love for him made him sick... he said mine. Love is torture to him..." Zhou Yuanfeng sighed, he knew that no one but Wen Niannan could make Gu Yansheng so desperate.

"You deserve it. You finally started to die when the relationship eased a little bit. I saw the photos on Weibo and the person who was with Shen Luoan was indeed you. Then what's the situation between you and Shen Luoan? Don't tell me your mind Li Feng likes him, I will beat you up for Nian Nan first."

Gu Yansheng wiped the rain off his face, and said solemnly: "Shen Luoan has the kidnapping video in his hand, and he forced me to sever contact with Nian Nian . "

What? Where did he get the video?"