Chapter 86: Cold Wedding Ring

It was late at night, and the whole house was terribly silent. There was a man sitting on the sofa in the living room. The moonlight outside the window hit his face, but the expression under the lens was invisible.

Tang Lunxuan frowned and looked at the family portrait hanging on the wall. He felt very uncomfortable. He remembered that Tang Shuo, who was in school on the first day, was bullied by his classmates. He helped Tang Shuo scare away the students who bullied him.

"Brother... will you protect me for the rest of my life?"

" Yes , not only will he protect you, but my brother also protects father, mother, and our home..."

Tang Lunxuan raised his hand and took off his glasses, rubbed his eyes and covered them.

Do you really want to cut off Tang Shuo's relationship with Mr. Wen? What will happen to Tang Shuo?

Do you dare to gamble with Qiyue?

Tang Shuo dared to get close to Wen Niannan. I can't guarantee that he won't have an accident...

No... Tang Shuo can't meet with Mr. Wen anymore. Lu Yun's warning couldn't be more obvious. She saw that she was unwilling to sacrifice her brother for a happy future. , Tang Shuo's life was directly threatened by Tang Shuo.

After reopening his eyes and putting on his glasses, Tang Lunxuan's eyes flashed with complicated emotions, and he took out his mobile phone and dialed the call.

The phone was dialed quickly, and Tang Shuo's confused voice came from the phone.

"Hello? Brother, why did you call so late?"

"I asked you, did you fight with Gu Yansheng?"

"You... Brother, how did you know? Gu Yansheng got you out of here?"

"Tang Shuo, Why are you so reckless."

"I only started to act when he and Shen Luoan were bullying Nian Nan, and I was also injured. Gu Yansheng hurt a lot when he beat up." Tang Shuo said with a few words. Sub grievances.

"Are you injured? Isn't it serious?"

"It's okay. In order to get a few punches for Nian Nan, I also punched Gu Yansheng without losing money."

Tang Lunxuan listened to his brother's nonchalant tone, and sighed lightly: "Tang Shuo, go home tomorrow. Father and mother miss you every day and want you to stay at home for a few days."

"Okay, I'll go back tomorrow morning. A surprise for them."

Gu Yansheng stood in front of the mirror with his tie, glanced at the blue pajamas on the closet at random, and paused slightly. He walked downstairs with a paper bag in his hand, stopped when he saw the person drinking soup on the table, and frowned.

Wen Niannan raised his head and glanced at Gu Yansheng who was at the top of the stairs, and then withdrew his gaze. Gu Yansheng couldn't help but rise with anger in his eyes and got up and walked outside.

"Hey? Why did Mr. leave? Don't you eat breakfast?" Aunt Lan walked out from the kitchen carrying the porridge.

Wen Niannan didn't speak, his eyes flashed slightly when he heard the sound of the car driving away, and he raised his eyes to look upstairs.

"Aunt Lan, I'm full, so I went up first."

Wen Niannan didn't return to the room but went to the piano room, opened the door and walked in.

There was no piano in the room. He walked to the bookshelf and saw the blue box. Wen Niannan took it down with a trembling hand, stared at the box for a long time, and raised his hand to open it gently.

Looking at the mother's note in the memory, his eyes gradually moistened, and he gently took out the necklace and placed it in the palm of his hand.

Wen Niannan slid down against the wall and sat down, stroking the necklace, choked up and said: "Mom...I miss you... I really miss you..."

"I'm so tired... I don't know how to go on now, I hate this. I don't know if I still love Gu Yansheng now. I was afraid of him approaching. I felt that I didn't love him anymore, but when I saw him and Shen

Luoan , I couldn't help feeling uncontrollable." Wen Niannan necklace in her hand into his chest: "obviously a previous relationship not so stiff, obviously he will be at the banquet smiled at me, why would this marriage ... I put everything into confusion ..."

mind Suddenly there was the sound of insults that were being pressed on the ground by those children when they were young.

"Wen Niannan is a waste, a waste, a wild child no one cares about and no one

loves ." "Your mom and dad don't love you. You killed your mom, so your dad ignores you."

"Wen Niannan is a man. No one loves wild children who are unloved!