Chapter 16: Don't be ashamed of me

"You are really good at pretending to be weak, Wen Niannan, you deserve to be a fox masquerade who is good at seducing men."

Tang Shuo couldn't stand it anymore and stood up and said angrily: "I asked him out. I was really pursuing Niannan. If you are going to get divorced, why don't you

care who he is dating?" Gu Yansheng couldn't help but raise a fire when he heard Tang Shuo's words, and said ironically, "Young Master Tang is as confident as ever. Seeing the pursuit of success, Wen Niannan still clings to me like a dog and can't get rid of it."

After finishing speaking, Wen Niannan turned his eyes to the side and said angrily: "Get out of here! Don't be here to embarrass me." Disgusted Turned around and left with Shen Luoan.

Tang Shuo was a little shocked. It turned out that Gu Yansheng had always treated Wen Niannan like this. The gentle and considerate person turned into a child fearful of doing wrong in front of Gu Yansheng.

He regretted that he didn't come back earlier.

Wen Niannan stood by without saying a word, her body was shaking uncontrollably.

He hurriedly took his coat and said to Tang Shuo: "I...I'm leaving, don't contact me anymore."

"Niannan, I'll send you back. Don't take his words to heart, I think you are The best person in the world, you are excellent."

"Stop talking! Enough!" Wen Niannan roared out of control.

Realizing that he was gaffe, he smiled bitterly: "I know you are good, but the person I love is Gu Yansheng, I only love him, do you understand? I'm sorry Tang Shuo."

Tang Shuo looked at Wen Niannan's leaving back stupidly Frozen in place.

After Wen Niannan drove home, ignoring the shouts of Aunt Lan behind him, he went back to the room in a panic, changed his casual clothes and threw aside.

Breathing gradually calmed down, Wen Nian Nanping lay on the bed, raised his hand to cover his eyes, regretting in his heart that he agreed to go out with Tang Shuo.

He knew that Gu Yansheng had always hated Tang Shuo, and the two of them disliked each other in high school and often made trouble.

When Tang Shuo confessed, Gu Yansheng was also there, and the teachers and students all followed him. He would always remember the way Gu Yansheng looked at him at that time, as if looking at something disgustingly dirty.

The phone rang suddenly, Wen Niannan took the phone, the caller ID was Dr. Li, he glanced at it and hung up.

The bell rang again, and it took a long time for Wen Niannan to connect with the phone.

"Doctor Li, I don't want to go to the hospital recently. I know this is not good for my condition, but I don't think there is any need to continue the treatment. I hope you can understand me." After

hanging up the phone, Wen Niannan flipped through the phone book. It seems that he hasn't had much contact with friends since he got married.

No one knows how much Wen Niannan sacrificed to stay with Gu Yansheng, and he silently endured all his grievances.

In his opinion, he is already content to marry Gu Yansheng, and he can no longer hope for anything.

Ding~

Wen Niannan took the phone and clicked on the message, which was sent by Tang Shuo.

[Niannan, are you home? ]

[Niannan I'm sorry, I'm sorry to cause you trouble, I shouldn't say those things, knowing that you have always loved him more than anyone else, but I still can't help but like you. ]

[I've liked you since the first time I saw you in the music classroom, and since then my eyes can't help but follow you. Every time I see you crying for Gu Yansheng's sadness, I can't wait to rush to fight him, and now I meet you again, I really feel very lucky. ]

Looked full of bitterness between the lines of information, Wennian Nan is not too happy.