Chapter 106: I'm Not the Same Anymore

Seeing his astonished expression, Doctor Li chuckled and shook his head.

"I said he is awake and recognizes people. He won't scream out of control when he sees strangers again."

Tang Shuo was stunned when he heard this, and his voice trembled, "He...recovered?"

"Yes, As I said, Nian Nan is a very strong person. He survived such terrible nightmares that year."

"What nightmare?"

Doctor Li was taken aback, looking at Tang Shuo with a puzzled face and said, "Nothing, he... I'll tell you when he wants to tell you later."

Although Tang Shuo had doubts in his mind, he didn't think about it. All he was thinking about now was that Wen Niannan was sober and finally sober...

"Mr. Tang, today's treatment It's over, I'll leave first, you can go in and see him."

Doctor Li stood up and walked out, suddenly turned his head to look at Tang Shuo, and said meaningfully: "Mr. Tang, Nian Nan is a hard-working man. Good boy, he deserves to have the best things in the world. I hope you can seize this opportunity. Maybe you didn't have the chance before, but now...you do."

Tang Shuo trembled in his heart and raised his eyes to Dr. Li. "Opportunity? What do you mean?"

Doctor Li thought of the hollow eyes in the ward, and a strange color flashed in his eyes: "Niannan... is no longer the same as him. He needs your company. He needs your company. The company of his family, I hope you can tell his family and let them accompany him." 

After saying this, he turned and left.

Tang Shuo closed the computer in his hand and stared at Dr. Li's leaving figure blankly, with a mixed emotion flashing in his eyes.

Nian Nan is already sober, would he hate seeing himself? Maybe... he wants to see Gu Yansheng instead of Tang Shuo now.

Looking at the doorknob in front of him, Tang Shuo held his breath and gently pushed the door and walked in. He closed the door carefully and tried not to make any noise. He stood at the door and looked at the floor, clenched his hands and dared not look up at the person on the bed.

After a long time without hearing a scream, Tang Shuo slowly raised his head and stared at the person on the bed.

Wen Niannan was sitting quietly on the bed and looking at his legs. He only raised his eyes dumbly when he heard the door opening, and then withdrew his gaze.

Tang Shuo walked over gently and stood three meters away from the bed.

"Niannan, are you thirsty? Are you...do you want to eat? By the way, the stomach...does the stomach hurt ?" Tang Shuo saw Wen Niannan staring at the injury on his leg, thinking he was worried about his leg.

"It's okay, it will be well soon, with me here, I will take care of you..."

Wen Niannan still did not speak, nor glanced at Tang Shuo, lying on the bed sideways and nothing happened.

Tang Shuo's heart tightened when he saw that he had been reluctant to speak, and said softly, "Is his head still dizzy? Then...then sleep for a while, and I will stay with you here."

The person on the bed still did not reply.

Tang Shuo sat on the opposite sofa and turned on the computer. Wen Niannan glanced at it, and his eyes were sad.

Wen Niannan, with her back facing Tang Shuo, was not asleep, and her body under the quilt was shaking slightly.

How could he still fall asleep ... He has slept for too long, slept for so many years, and now finally wakes up, finally awake...

He can't remember what he has done these days, when he wakes up, he finds himself covered with injuries. It has been bandaged.

He thought that he passed out yesterday and was rescued by passers-by, but Dr. Li told him that Tang Shuo rescued him, and he did not pass out yesterday. It was a week ago...

Dr. Li told him what happened these days. Tell him how difficult Tang Shuo has been through these days.

Wen Niannan touched the bandage on his neck and pulled it off abruptly. Then he remembered that he had escaped and returned to the Yifeng neighbourhood. He used a knife stand on his neck to force Gu Yansheng to sign a divorce agreement... divorced... finally free...

Tang Shuo obviously felt that Wen Niannan had changed after waking up. He became less talkative and his smile disappeared. The whole person became like a robot, as if he had lost his perception of the outside world.

Wen Niannan just sits quietly on the bed and looks out the window in a daze, as if to all