Chapter 164 : Staying in One Room

Early in the morning, the night was already late.

On the big bed in the room, Wen Niannan was curled up and fell asleep. Suddenly there was a sound of unlocking outside the door, and the doorknob of the room was turned.

Gu Yansheng gently opened the door of the room with his room key, pushed the door and walked in, with extremely quiet footsteps.

Perhaps Wen Niannan on the bed suddenly turned over when he dreamed of something. Gu Yansheng's footsteps stiffened, and he stood at the door and stopped for a long time. He was relieved to see that the person on the bed did not respond.

Gu Yansheng cautiously walked to the side of the bed, watching Wen Niannan curl up on the bed in an insecure sleeping position, a touch of complex emotions flashed in his eyes.

Wen Niannan took his hand out of the quilt and held the pillow tightly, his long and dense eyelashes quivered slightly, and róuruǎn's hair curled up a bit. He was well-behaved and quiet, and lost his usual sense of alienation.

Gu Yansheng was a little silly, and after a breath, his eyes were full of bitterness.

"It would be great if you were so well-behaved when you were awake, not like the one covered with thorns that resists me like you are now" like a well-behaved and docile puppet cat, suddenly stretched out its paw and scratched him , The fur of the whole body was erected and his paws were waving to prevent people from approaching.

Gu Yansheng sat on the side of the bed, raised his hand and gently touched Xiang Wen Niannan's face, stroked the hair between his forehead and paused when he saw the scar, and slowly lowered his body and kissed the scar.

"Niannian, I really regret...I regret the divorce..."

"I know that I have a bad temper. Just like you said, yīn will change my face in the next second. I will try to control my temper. Go to the psychiatrist, I won't hurt you anymore..."

Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan who was asleep. He gently lifted a corner of the quilt and lay down very lightly, facing each other. The two lie close at hand, face to face.

Gu Yansheng felt Wen Niannan's breath blow to his face, and stared at him blankly for a long time, with tension and tenderness in his eyes that he hadn't noticed.

The person on the bed suddenly moved, and Gu Yansheng thought that Wen Niannan was awake, and suddenly his body stiffened and dared not move.

"Um..."

Wen Niannan wanted to push away because of Gu Yansheng's hand on his face, feeling uncomfortable. After a while, there was no movement and fell asleep.

The warm sunlight outside the window came in, and the eyelashes of the person on the bed trembled slightly and opened their eyes.

Wen Niannan, who had just woke up, sat up with a confused look, and suddenly remembered where he was when he woke up. As soon as Wen Niannan got out of bed, he saw that the other corner of the quilt was a bit messy, but he didn't care, got up and walked outside.

After unscrewing the lock, he opened the door, who knew that as soon as he opened the door, a figure fell down and fell to the ground.

"Hi ..." Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng who fell to the ground and slowly opened his eyes. Did he lean on the door and slept all night last night?

Gu Yansheng woke up as soon as he fell. After seeing Wen Niannan, he hurriedly stood up and said, "Niannian, you are awake."

"I said don't call me Niannian."

"Okay... I won't call."

Wen Niannan glanced at the locked door and whispered: "It's dawn now and the night has passed. Can you let me go?"

"I...I will contact the front desk and let them send someone to unlock it.

" No need, don't you have a room card?" Wen Niannan raised the golden room card in his hand, his eyes became cold and looked at the person on the opposite side.

"This fell out of your clothes just now when you fell. Do you still want to quibble?"

Wen Niannan vaguely felt uncomfortable being held tightly by someone last night. He thought it was a dream, but he saw some He became suspicious after the messy quilt.

Gu Yansheng froze when he saw the room card: "I..."

"You lied to me again, you had two room cards from the beginning, what else do you want to explain?"

Wen Niannan turned and walked to the door, raising his hand to unlock, suddenly Gu Yansheng held his hand from behind.

"I'm sorry, I wanted you to stay with you for a while before I lied to you."

"I don't want to listen to your lies anymore, let go, I'm going back."

Gu Yansheng's grip tightened, his eyes flickering slightly Shen said: "Even if you want to leave, change your clothes, your clothes..."

Wen Niannan was taken aback and looked down at the clothes on his body.

I took off my clothes because I got wet last night. I only wore a white shirt to blow on the heater, but now after a night of sleep, it has become full of wrinkles.

Gu Yansheng released his hand and said dullly, "I will let them buy two sets of clothes to deliver. Will you wait?"

Wen Niannan didn't speak. Gu Yansheng knew that he agreed, and took out Wen Niannan's cell phone to make a call.

Outside room 1204, there was a sneaky person in the corridor looking around. After the door was opened, the two came out one after another, and the person quickly pressed the shutter.

"It's done, tomorrow's front page headline is mine."

Ya Guo, Walking Street

"Does it look good?" A cold and gentle voice sounded.

Zhou Yuanfeng put his hand on his chin and looked at the person standing in front of the mirror trying on glasses, his eyes full of pampering and gentleness.

"It looks good, it looks so good, everything you wear looks good."

"I don't believe it..."

Zhou Yuanfeng stepped forward and hugged him, rubbed the soft hair, and said with a smile: "Do you like it? I will buy it if I like it. "

Can you buy a lot?"

"Yes."

"I...want two."

"Yes."

"Thank you Yuanfeng."

Zhou Yuanfeng walked to the door of an ice cream shop and said with a smile: "A strawberry ice cream." He took the prepared ice cream and walked to the bench and sat down, and handed it to the people beside him.

" Axuan , do you eat ice cream?"

"Strawberry flavor?"

"Well, it's your favorite strawberry flavor."

Zhou Yuanfeng looked at the elegant person who even eats ice cream beside him, a strange color flashed in his eyes, recalling When he first woke up...

"Who are you? Where are you?"

Tang Lúnxuan, who had just woke up, looked at Zhou Yuanfeng at the door with full attention, and didn't recognize him at all.

The doctor said that it was because Tang Lúnxuan suffered a severe head injury when he crashed, so he suffered a short-term amnesia. Maybe he will soon recover his memory, or he may not be able to recover for a lifetime.

Zhou Yuanfeng looked at Tang Lúnxuan who hadn't reacted to everything around him, and a complex emotion flashed in his eyes.

At that time, when Tang Lúnxuan's body was not found, he knew that there was still hope. He hurriedly returned to the country and called a search and rescue team to check the nearby hospital and asked the passing ship. Sure enough, he asked that a ship rescued one yesterday. People floating on the sea.

Zhou Yuanfeng hurried over after learning that Tang Lún Xuan was not dead, and sent the person to the central key hospital for treatment, but he did not expect that he...amnesia...

Zhou Yuanfeng walked to Tang Lún Xuan's bed and sat down slowly, perhaps because of amnesia. He became a little unresponsive.

"Your surname is Tang, Tang Xuan is... my love."

He remembered that Tang Lún Xuan was stunned when he heard that he was his lover. His eyes were full of embarrassment and he lowered his head. He saw Tang Lún Xuan's love. The ears are red.

Zhou Yuanfeng thought of Tang Lúnxuan, who had an extremely cute reaction at the time, and chuckled. The person eating the ice cream turned his head to look at him in doubt.

"Why are you laughing?"

Zhou Yuanfeng shook his head and whispered: "Axuan, I want to eat ice cream too, can you feed me a bite?"

"Well," Tang Lúnxuan nodded and dug a scoop of ice cream to feed Zhou Yuanfeng.

"Sweet?"

"Sweet."

Zhou Yuanfeng saw that the ice cream Tang Lúnxuan fed him didn't have strawberries. This little guy liked to eat strawberries and ate them secretly.

"Let's go ahead and see if there are any strawberries to eat." When

Zhou Yuanfeng saw Tang Lúnxuan's eyes suddenly blinked uncomfortably, he touched his eyes nervously.

"Are your eyes uncomfortable again?" Tang Lúnxuan wore a white gauze goggles on his eyes. The doctor said his eyes could not see light yet and he would have to keep them for a while.

"Well, it's a bit painful."

"The doctor said that after a few days of dripping water to review, you can pick it up. Do you want to go home and rest? You have been tossing and woke up several times last night without much sleep."

Tang Lún Xuan covered his eyes and shook his head, warmly said: "I want you to accompany me for a while."

"Okay."

Zhou Yuanfeng held Tang Lún Xuan's hand and walked toward the street, suddenly a sound came through behind him.

"Ms. Zhou?" Zhou Yuanfeng stiffened when he heard the voice, and guarded Tang Lún Xuan behind him, looking at the person who was walking by.

"It turned out to be President Ji, what a coincidence."

President Ji lit a cigarette and said helplessly: "Yes, I'm waiting for the driver, how about you being rushed here by President Gu?"

Zhou Yuanfeng glanced at Tang behind him. Lún Xuan, coping with the answer: "It's a bit hard, but I've gotten used to it."

"Did this period of time be because of the crash of the Qiyue Group's Tang Lún Xuan? Many people think it's your manager Gu. Of, and then..."

Mr. Ji was just about to say something. When he saw the man with his head down behind Zhou Yuanfeng, he was puzzled: "Oh? This is so familiar..."

"Mr. Ji! Your driver is here." Zhou Yuanfeng interrupted him quickly.

President Ji turned his head to see the driver, and left first thinking about catching the plane.

Zhou Yuanfeng sighed as he looked at Tang Lún Xuan in a daze, and said: "A Xuan, let's go home."

Now the country is too dangerous to Tang Lún Xuan. He doesn't know who killed Tang Lún Xuan. The fewer people know that he is still alive, the better, he can't lose Tang

Lúnxuan anymore... Wen Niannan saw the music score at the door when he arrived home, which he landed on Tang Shuo's car yesterday.

Tang Shuo visited his house yesterday?

Wen Niannan shook the hand of the score. He lied to Tang Shuo yesterday and said that he had gone home, but there was no one at home. When Tang Shuo came to send the score, he saw an empty house with no lights on.

Tang Shuo knew that Wen Niannan was afraid of the dark and couldn't stop turning on the light. Even when he was asleep, he turned on the light in the bedroom, but when he came yesterday, there was nothing in the house.

Tang Shuo naturally knew that Wen Niannan didn't go home at all last night.

In the office of Qiyue Group , Mo Beiyi looked at Tang Shuo, who had been unsettled all day, and his eyes dimmed slightly.

When he sent Tang Shuo to return the score last night, Tang Shuo's eyes were still full of smiles, but when he returned to the car after returning the scores, there was no smile in his eyes.

Tang Shuo at the desk looked at him with his mobile phone. In the mobile phone was his Weibo, the only photo of the two that was posted before the game.

Ding... A message popped up on the phone.

President Gu of the Gu Group stayed at the hotel with the former wife and did not leave until dawn. The two went in and out of the hotel and changed their clothes. It seems that the resurgence of old relationships is unspeakable!

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !