Chapter 179: Wen Niannan's Depression Attack

After escaping Gu Yansheng from the park, Wen Niannan returned home in a daze, shaking his hand slightly and took out the key to open the door, but because his hand was shaking, the key could not be inserted. 

"Hurry up...please open it up..."

Wen Niannan heard movement behind him, his eyes were full of fear, turning his head and looking behind him, but only an orange cat jumping from the tree Down.

Click... The door opened from the inside, and Father Wen looked at Wen Niannan suspiciously: "Xiao Nian? I thought it was prying the door. Didn't you bring the key?"

Wen Niannan did not speak but looked at Father Wen with empty eyes. It was only then that something was wrong with Wen Niannan.

"Xiao Nian, be good, go in with Dad, okay? Come on, give me your hand."

Father Wen helped Wen Niannan walk to the living room sofa . Wen Niannan curled up on the sofa and looked a little dazed. Father Wen sighed and squeezed his hand. .

He didn't know why Wen Niannan was irritated and caused the illness to relapse, so he went to the kitchen and took out his mobile phone and dialed Dr. Li's number.

"Hey, Dr. Li, I am Wen Niannan's father. Yes, Xiao Nian just had another illness. He is receiving treatment and taking medicine. Why is he still... What are you talking about! He didn't go for psychotherapy anymore?"

Father Wen's voice was a little loud, and he turned and looked at Wen Niannan in the living room, and he was relieved to see that there was no response.

"Yes, I also contacted him and asked him to keep going, but

Niannan didn't answer my call, and he didn't want to come to the hospital since then. He must have been secretly taken off the medicine." Dr. Li flipped through his hand Wen Niannan His diagnostic record, frowning said: "At that time, he had only taken his one month's dose. The medicine should have been gone long ago, but he didn't come to the hospital. He stopped taking medicine..."

Wen's father sighed, "How long has it been for him?" ...The medicine has stopped..."

After listening to Wen Niannan's symptoms explained by Wen's father, Dr. Li carefully told Wen's father what to do next.

"He is mentally and psychologically weak now. Don't stimulate him, let him go to the room to rest, don't leave him alone in a daze, and distract him, otherwise he is likely to hurt himself."

Father Wen Hearing Dr. Li's words, his heart tensed sharply and his voice trembled: "Will he hurt himself... Will he self-mutilate?"

Why did it become like this... After all these years, why did he suddenly get worse?

At first he thought that Wen Niannan was so thin because he was busy with work, but it turned out that his condition aggravated because of his poor mentality...

"Don't worry, Mr. Wen, this is just a professional reminder. It's not that Niannan did the same. He has a strong mentality."

"He is the most sober person among the patients I have ever contacted. He can hardly be seen as a depression patient. He knows exactly what he is doing. He lives very thoroughly. Okay, as long as you look after him, I will deliver the medicine to you when you are off work."

"Okay, thank you Dr. Li." After Wen Fu hung up the phone, his back to the living room turned red, and he raised his hand to wipe it. She shed tears, took a deep breath, adjusted her mood and walked out of the kitchen. Wen Niannan was still curled up on the sofa in his original posture.

"Xiao Nian, are you tired now? Dad will take you back upstairs to rest."

"Okay..."

Father Wen helped Wen Niannan to lie down in the room, rubbed the soft hair, and said softly: "I'm tired. , Sleep for a while."

"Yeah"

Wen Niannan seemed to be an obedient doll who did not make any resistance, and closed his eyes after lying down.

Father Wen looked at the obedient and sensible Wen Niannan, and felt as if he was stabbed by a knife. Why on earth did this child not want to go to the doctor and stop the medicine?

Didn't you go to record the show today? Why did it suddenly become like this?

Father Wen gently closed the door and stood in the corridor and dialed Tang Shuo's phone: "Hello? Xiao Shuo, I have something to ask you."

Father Wen opened the door of the piano room and walked in, afraid that the sound would disturb the sleeping person. Tang Shuo said solemnly: "What happened to your recording today?" After listening to all the recording procedures that Tang Shuo said, just like the previous recordings, why is Xiao Nian still irritated?

Father Wen was about to ask if he had met anyone on the way back. Suddenly he saw the piano in front of him and his face suddenly froze.

"This piano is... why is it here..." When Wen Niannan woke up, he found that it was already dark outside. He rubbed his temples and got up and went downstairs to pour water. As soon as he went downstairs, he saw his father sitting in the living room expressing dignity.

"Dad, what's the matter with you?"

Father Wen saw Wen Niannan hurriedly stood up, and tentatively asked: "Xiao Nian, how do you feel? Does your head still hurt ?" Wen Niannan asked suspiciously: "What? It hurts."

Father Wen breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that he had recovered, and said softly: "Are you hungry? Let's go eat."

Wen Niannan looked at the soup full of medicinal flavor and asked, "What kind of soup is this?"

Father Wen explained. "This is to nourish the stomach. Your stomach is still weak. You need to raise it more."

"Yeah."

Father Wen looked at the soup drinker and said, "Xiao Nian, did you encounter anything when I came back today? People?"

Wen Niannan's hand holding the spoon stiffened: "No..."

Father Wen sighed when he saw this, and said, "

Will Dad play a song after dinner?" Wen Niannan nodded.

In the hall, Wen Niannan sat in front of the piano and played her mother.