Chapter 136: Are You Seeing A Psychologist?

Wen Niannan is practicing in the piano room. The music for the competition has been completed, and Tang Shuo has played it and it's no problem. Just wait for the competition. 

Rubbing his wrist lightly, he got up and walked out to pour a cup. As soon as he walked to the door, he saw Tang Shuo frowning and watching the bidding news on TV, but it was silent.

"Tang Shuo, why don't you add sound?"

Tang Shuo stood up a little flustered when he heard the sound, the remote control fell to the ground and pressed the volume button.

"President Gu, who participated in the bidding, lost the Qin family? But this time President Xiao Qin admitted his appreciation in public, but the two almost turned their faces again. It seems that the two heirs of Gu and Qin's family are not even secretly and secretly..."

Tang Shuo He picked up the remote control on the ground and hurriedly turned off the TV, looking at Wen Niannan.

"Niannan...Are you hungry? I'll go get some cake bought by Uncle Wen, OK?"

"No, Tang Shuo, I'll go up and rest first when I'm a little tired, so you can rest earlier."

"Well, Okay."

Tang Shuo stood there looking at Wen Niannan, who looked a little unnatural, went upstairs and returned to the room.

Gu's Mansion

"Did you find it out?"

Gu Yansheng stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows and looked out the window solemnly, pressing out the smoke in his hand.

He sent someone to check the whereabouts of the Qin family and the Tang family these days, but found no abnormalities at all. He could only use the people from his mother's Lu family to check it, but he didn't expect to find out.

Looking at the hands of a few that found in recent days Xuan Tang lún itinerary, see a few places above the circle out, time, place, all symbols.

Gu Yansheng went in for a moment, but froze in place after seeing the newly posted Weibo, and his face suddenly became heavy.

Xiao Li opened the door and ran in hurriedly: "Mr. Gu, someone from Qiyue Group said that he wanted to compensate for the collision with your car..." "Let him go!"

Gu Yansheng threw the information in his hand to the ground, tightly Holding the phone.

"Does you think that I am a vegetarian? Everyone dared to ride all the way up. If it weren't for Wen Niannan's sake, does Qiyue Group think that I can live to this day! Don't let me let them go this time! "

Xiao Li!"

"Yes, Mr. Gu."

"Release the news. Starting today, the Gu Group and Qiyue Group will officially terminate the cooperative relationship. From then on, the two have parted ways and cut off all contacts!" Tang Lún Xuan He has done too much time and time again, this time... he will not choose to be patient anymore.

The Internet suddenly became lively due to the new Weibo news released, and fans were excited because of the new photos.

The new Weibo only has a photo with a paragraph with words.

The body has recovered, don't worry, I'm working hard to prepare for the piano competition and new songs. Thank you for your attention. The photo was taken some time ago. Tang Shuo in the photo looked at the camera and smiled happily. Wen Niannan, who was sitting behind him at the piano, turned and looked at the camera. , Showing a faint smile.