Chapter 33: Please don't ruin it

Listening to the weird tone of Yin and Yang, Wen Niannan was even more frightened. He was very afraid of what Gu Yansheng would do when he became angry.

"I...I'm the first time, I won't dare anymore...I will put it in the basement..."

"I think it is necessary to teach you a profound lesson for you to remember."

Gu Yansheng glanced at him indifferently. Turned around and walked out. When he came back, he had an extra baseball bat in his hand.

Wen Niannan looked at the bat in his hand, as if he had guessed what Gu Yansheng was going to do, he ran to the piano that his mother had left him in a panic.

"What...what are you going to do?" Wen Niannan's voice was trembling, and his eyes were full of pleading.

Gu Yansheng approached him step by step, clenching the baseball bat in his hand and staring at him coldly.

"Please... Yan Sheng... don't... I will definitely not play it again in the future, I won't touch it again, please don't destroy it..."

Wen Niannan shook his head desperately, tears streaming down uncontrollably. He didn't want his mother's favorite piano to be destroyed because of him.

"Get out of here!" His eyes scolded fiercely.

Wen Niannan still stood in front of the piano and protected her, trembling with fear, but still refused to give up her position.

"Okay, very good! Come up, Uncle Xu."

Uncle Xu had heard the movement upstairs a long time ago, but was afraid to go up and check it, so he could only circle downstairs in a hurry.

Hearing Gu Yansheng shouting that he ran upstairs in a hurry, he was startled when he saw the bat in his hand, and asked, "Sir, what are you?"

"Pull him away and hold him."

Xu Shu was a little embarrassed. Looking at Wen Niannan, he still didn't know how to do it.

At this moment, Gu Yansheng dragged Wen Niannan and threw it over.

"Hold him down."

After that, he turned and walked toward the piano, stopped and slowly raised the baseball bat in his hand.

"No!"

Wen Niannan suddenly broke free of Uncle Xu's hand and threw himself down on his knees, crying and said: "No! Please don't destroy it, that is the only relic left by my mother, and the most important thing for me. Please don't do this to me, please..."

The hand holding the bat stiffened, and Gu Yansheng gave him a gloomy look, and said indifferent words from his mouth: "I said, I want to give it to you A profound lesson for you to remember."

Bang! Snapped!

Gu Yansheng hit the piano again, and Qin Jian made a harsh sound, as if it were the last wailing.

Wen Niannan knelt on the ground and stared blankly at the piano he usually cared for was being ruthlessly destroyed. It seemed that he was not hitting on the piano but on his heart.

Looking at the smashed piano on the ground, Wen Niannan's tears fell silently.

After smashing it for a long time, Gu Yansheng stopped. The baseball bat in his hand was dropped to the ground and rolled down to Wen Niannan's feet.

He adjusted his tie, glanced at the person who was kneeling on the ground in despair, lit a cigarette, and started smoking coldly, "If you dare to play again in the future, I will smash it in front of you." ! "put down a word he turned and left the room, leaving as if lost soul who knelt on the ground did not respond.

No crying, no crying, Wen Niannan just stood up and walked to the wreckage, staying in the room for a whole day without coming out.

The next day, the door still did not open.

Uncle Xu was worried about his wife's stomach problems, and some worried that he would not be able to stand it if he didn't eat or drink, so he asked Auntie Lan to make some dishes that Wen Niannan usually likes to eat and carry them upstairs.