Chapter 109: The Unacceptable Cruel Truth

Gu Yansheng's expression became even more ugly, and he suddenly kicked over the cabinet at the door and walked to the office.

"No, I guessed it?"

Zhou Yuanfeng also followed in, looking at Gu Yansheng who was gloomy and trying to eat people at the desk, and asked curiously: "What did you see in the hospital? Niannan's injury How's it going?"

Gu Yansheng immediately roared: "I said I didn't go to see him! How do I know what happened to his injury!"

"Since you don't tell me, I will go to the hospital to see Niannan."

"Stop!"

Gu Yansheng glared at Zhou Yuanfeng, gritted his teeth and said: "Tang Shuo is in the hospital, Tang Shuo is taking care of Wen Niannan in the hospital! Are you satisfied now?"

Zhou Yuanfeng had such an expression after hearing it, which made Gu Yansheng so angry except for Tang. Shuo has no one.

Seeing Gu Yansheng who was full of anger, as if he was about to explode in the next second, Zhou Yuanfeng laughed suddenly and mocked: "Hey, are you jealous Gu Yansheng?"

"What?"

"Niannan is divorced with you now. Single, Tang Shuo is pursuing him. Isn't it natural to go to the hospital to take care of him? Besides, don't you dislike Niannan's hypocritical appearance? Why are you so angry now?"

"I" Gu Yansheng is being treated by Zhou Yuanfeng Angrily suddenly could not speak.

"When are you going to announce the news of your divorce? You are not in a hurry, but someone is anxious. I guess your little lover is in a hurry."

Gu Yansheng paused with a cigarette lighter, and a strange color flashed in his eyes. "After a while... wait until he is discharged from the hospital."

"I think you should care more about the company. Xiao Li said that Shen Luo'an and his uncle want Gu to invest him a certain amount of money, so that you can help him win next summer. Talk to the city's engineering projects."

"Isn't that the project that my mother agreed to the Qiyue Group?"

Zhou Yuanfeng sneered: "Hey, doesn't he have Shen Luoan's nephew? Shen Tianhao wants this project, can you still suffocate him? This old guy messed up the project last time and pushed it to Gu, and he still had the face to ask for it. "

Gu Yansheng looked at the contract that Lu Yun had signed in his hand, frowning: "He doesn't have the ability to do this project. Moreover, his mother has already given Tang Lunxuan to Tang Lunxuan. I will reply to him in the evening."

"You will return to the old house tomorrow ." My aunt said that she had the information left and asked me to send it to her. I am going to go socializing tomorrow and I am not free."

"Okay." In the ward, Wang Qi was checking Wen Niannan's recovery from his leg injury, but he frowned after the check. Standing in place,

"Weird, why hasn't he recovered?"

Tang Shuo stiffened after hearing: "How are his legs?"

Wang Qi glanced at the person in the hospital bed who didn't say anything, and said in doubt: "It is reasonable for him to His legs should have recovered pretty well now, but he still shows that he hasn't grown well now. He feels that his recovery ability is very slow. It may be because of his old injuries..."

Tang Shuo slapped Wang Qi suddenly and gestured with his eyes. Stop talking about him.

"Then...How long can he resume walking on the ground?"

"As long as he keeps it well, he will recover slowly. Don't be anxious. Try to keep him from moving."

Tang Shuo sent Wang Qi away and walked to the bed and whispered: " Niannan, do your legs still hurt ?" "It doesn't hurt anymore, you don't need to worry so much."

Tang Shuo felt even more distressed when he heard it. How could he not worry...it was obviously painful...when he sent Wang Qi out, Wang Qi told him that the injury on his leg was difficult to recover because of the old injury, and maybe... there will be sequelae...

What worries him most is Wen Niannan's leg and his mental condition. Since Wen Niannan woke up, he said less than five words every day , He didn't want to see such a depressed Wen Niannan.

Doctor Li will come tomorrow. He wants to ask exactly what happened to Nian Nan.

There was a car parked on the road opposite the hospital. Gu Yansheng sat in the car and looked at the hospital with his cell phone and cigarette.

He was going to go back to the old house today, but he couldn't help but stop when passing by this hospital.

Gu Yansheng's eyes flickered while looking at the hospital, then he withdrew his gaze, started the car and left.

"Doctor Li, you can stay one more today ?