Chapter 7: He deserves your kindness to him

Lu Yun scolded, "Look at what you have done, how dare you even mention divorce? I just went abroad to do business for a month and you beat Nian Nian like this. How did I make you treat him? Yes, what I said doesn't work, right?"

Wen Niannan was frightened, he didn't expect Lu Yun to hit Gu Yansheng.

"Put away your crooked ideas, don't think I didn't know that you brought Shen Luoan back, do you think you lied to me? I immediately cut him off, otherwise I will let him not live in country M, you know What kind of person is he? Back then, he "Mom!" Wen Niannan hurriedly stopped.

"Mom tired to fly back the same night to affirm it, go and rest, I have here Xu t take care of me, I'll be fine"

Lu Yun was interrupted want to continue that assistance has come in and said: "Mr. Lu, country F called to say that the project has been negotiated. Please go back and sign as soon as possible."

"I know, I have something to tell Niannian to tell you to go out." 

After Lu Yun drove everyone out, he quickly pulled Holding Wen Niannan's hand distressedly said: "My child, it is our Gu family sorry to you. He has misunderstood you so much and really wronged you. Back then, I gave the surname Shen a large sum of money to let him leave, but he actually told me Bargaining for another place to study abroad in the Conservatory of Music, I did not expect that he would frame you in order to return to Yan Sheng again."

After a few words with Wen Niannan, he walked out, Gu Yansheng leaned against the wall to play with a lighter and saw his mother come out. Immediately stood up and greeted him.

"Mother, please take a break and return to Country F tomorrow."

"No, take good care of Niannian, he is worthy of your kindness to him, worthy of your contribution." Lu Yun gave him a meaningful look and then turned around. gone.

Gu Yansheng suddenly took a deep look at Wen Niannan who was lying on the bed. After seeing his mother had gone, he left Wen Niannan and turned back to the company.

Gu's Group Building

In the president's office, Shen Luoan was sitting lazily on the sofa eating dessert and looking at the music magazine, then suddenly raised his head to look at Gu Yansheng who was working on the documents and got up and walked over.

Gu Yan Shen Sheng aware Luoan come to his side, he laid down his papers spoiled at him: "how is it little slacker, willing down from the sofa?"

"I not think you have been dealing with public tired Well, I want to come Help you relieve your stress." Shen Luoan leaned on the table and looked at Gu Yansheng like a pet cat.

Gu Yansheng softened his heart and raised his hand to stroke Shen Luo'an's hair. Looking at the well-behaved and delicate person in front of him, he only felt the joy of being lost.

"Luoan, I'm sorry to let you suffer in recent years, because I'm not letting you have been adrift in a strange country, if I was asked directly with the mother to get married, you will not eat so much pain."

"I I've never blamed you. I don't feel bitter as long as I think of you in those difficult days abroad. I still have you, and thanks to those experiences, I won the prize for my song."

Shen Luoan's strong appearance made Gu Yansheng felt distressed and hated that he had suffered so much from his inability to protect him.

I remembered that when I first brought Luo An back, I couldn't calm down for several days. I was deeply in the joy of being lost and recovered. Then I learned from the cry of my beloved that I was threatened and forced by Wen Niannan and was sent abroad by his mother to stop him. Contacting himself, Gu Yansheng only felt that Wen Niannan was even more disgusted in his heart.

Gu Yansheng, who was immersed in hatred, did not see a strange color flashing in Shen Luoan's eyes in his arms.

******************************************************

Please Vote or Leave a Comment

Thanks