Chapter 166: Hotel Scandal Wen Niannan Interview

Tang Shuo looked at the reporter who asked him, and said word by word: "I'm pursuing bs. Wen Niannan looked at Tang Shuo holding his hand tightly for a moment, and said, "What are you doing, Tang Shuo?" "

The reporters around me rushed up when they saw this.

"Do you admit that you opened a room with Mr. Gu?" Is there any explanation for the photo? "

Are you reunited with Mr. Gu?" Mr. Tang is pursuing you, do you still insist on being with Mr. Gu? "There are a lot of doubts on the Internet. What do you think about the way you bind Mr. Gu marketing for fame and fortune?

Wen Niannan's eyes flickered slightly, and he raised his head to look at the reporter who asked the question. Tang Shuo stopped him when he opened his mouth.

Tang Shuo turned to look at the reporter and said, " Bound Gu Yansheng ?" I also want to ask who came up with this funny question. You feel that the reporter is a little embarrassed to speak. It is true that the reputation is very high at home and abroad, and there is no need to hype it.

"President Tang, are you not afraid of your brother's heart when you pursue it? Now Tang Lúnxuan is getting more and more retaliated for betraying the Gu family, but you are with the person who killed your brother Gu Yansheng."

Tang Shuo looked at him for a moment.

Turning cold, he smiled and looked at the man and asked, "Which reporter are you?" Wen Niannan felt stiff in holding his hand. He knew that Tang Lúnxuan's death was a pain in Tang Shuo's heart. These questions asked. It's too sharp.

"Tang Shuo, let's go back."

"Okay."

Gu Zhuang and Gu Lin stared blankly at the video of Shen Luo'an being beaten in the computer. The door slammed and was kicked open. Gu Yansheng suddenly strode towards him. , Grabbing his clothes and pulling him up.

"Who asked you to find him! What did you do!"

Gu Yansheng saw the picture of Gu Lin driving his car to Mingyue's studio just after the meeting.

Gu Lin faintly raised his eyes to look at him, and said coldly: "What's the use of playing the piano alone at home, does anyone know? Who is it for a lover?"

" Does it have anything to do with you? You told him What!"

"I'm helping you to get him back. Did Brother Yuan Feng say that your EQ is inconsistent with your IQ? Maybe I should be more direct. You just don't have a brain, you are stupid like a pig. You didn't see that he paid him back. Do you like you? If you like him and want to be with him, then let go and chase after him."

Gu Yansheng looked at Gu Lin in shock: "What... Niannian he still likes me?"

"I went to see him today to prove it even more. With this, Niannan brother can't let go of the old Gu Yansheng. If you want to save it, start with his obsession."

Gu Yansheng took a breath and muttered: "But...I'm afraid of hurting him. I watched yesterday. His heart is like being stabbed by a needle while he is asleep. I regretted losing him countless times. When I lay beside him, I felt the peace of mind I never had before. I want him to be happy for a lifetime, but I don't want to let him again. Because I shed tears..."

Gu Lin broke free from the shackles, and said solemnly, "What if he married Tang Shuo? Would you bless them?"

Gu Yansheng retorted in an instant, "Impossible!"

"If you can't let go, go after it." , Then make a sincere effort to coax the person back to spoil him for a lifetime, protect him, and don't let him suffer any further harm."

Gu Lin rubbed his red neck and said faintly: "It depends on how to chase and coax him. You yourself, you have to have a jiāo to make up for all the idiots you have done in the past, otherwise the knot will never be solved."

"I understand...I know how to do it."

Gu Yansheng took out the shower from his pocket. The water-damaged mobile phone was put on the table.

"Fix it, as soon as possible."

[What I said, this is green tea, because of how good his piano is, and his personal life is so messy, he has two boats]

[Mr Tang is so affectionate, but unfortunately loves it wrong. It's disgusting that this kind of pedaling two boats is hooked on both sides]

[Obviously Mr. Gu didn't let go of pretending to be infatuated after he got divorced, but the ring was taken out as a fake. My family is chasing after him normally, so why did he become two boats? ]

[The sensible person upstairs! ]

[It's good for Mr. Gu to like you. This kind of person is not worthy of being Mrs. Gu]

More and more people on the Internet begin to scold him, thinking that he has a talent for piano but is not worthy, and his personal design collapsed.

In fact, it is more jealous of Wen Niannan, jealous that Wen Niannan has the talent and ability to be perfect in everything, and he can also be liked by President Gu and President Qiyue.

Father Wen looked at Wen Niannan, who hadn't played the piano all day downstairs, and felt distressed.

His son was vilified and cursed by so many people, but he couldn't do anything.

Wen Niannan is playing the newly written tune and publishing it after finishing the finishing work. It seems that he doesn't care about the slander of those people.

Father Wen said distressedly: "Xiao Nian, if you feel sad, tell your father, don't hold it in your heart."

Wen Niannan stretched out his hand and held his father's hand, pretending to smile and said: "It's alright dad, I'm used to it, they The scolding used to be much worse than this, isn't it okay..."

Looking at Wen Niannan who returned to the room with the music score, Father Wen felt even more uncomfortable.

After closing the door, Wen Niannan leaned on the door and slid down and sat down. The music in his hand was wrinkled.

How could he be okay... During those three years, he was ridiculed all the time and treated as the object of ridicule, but now he was scolded by people on the Internet.

"At least... I won't be uncomfortable if I don't go to see it."

But Wen Niannan still turned on his phone, but he saw Gu Yansheng on the hot search list...

Gu Yansheng himself responded and Gu Yansheng actually responded on Weibo?

Wen Niannan clicked on Gu Yansheng's Weibo and saw the new news posted an hour ago.

He paid for the wedding ring for eight years. He has taken good care of it. I ruined our marriage. I didn't cherish him. I tricked him into throwing his room card at the hotel. The clothes were wet because of water. Clothes, he didn't seduce anyone. If you want to vent your anger, then come to me. If someone spreads rumors on the Internet to slander him, Gu doesn't mind giving you a lawyer's letter!

The two wedding rings in the Weibo photo were placed in a diary, one intact and the other broken...

Gu Yansheng's Weibo is very clear, taking everything to himself, warning everyone to stop online violence, and the diary The first paragraph is to prove that Wen Niannan attaches great importance to this marriage.

But after seeing this diary, Wen Niannan was stunned, and his eyes were filled with surprise.

Originally, there was a line of tears at the bottom of the diary he wrote... I liked him for 8 years... Finally I married him... The ring is so beautiful, I will wear it for a lifetime, and I will never take it off. My father said this marriage It will be difficult, but I will try to protect it.

At the bottom of the diary, there is a line: I would like to go through fires and waters to lose everything just to save you... Wen Niannan looked at the line and his heart was full of bitterness. In the diary, it was written that he had a secret love for Gu Yansheng for eight years, and he saw it all... And this Fans on the Internet can finally accuse people who are justified.

[Finally the truth is revealed! My house [I see no fans, see who is posting who is? My bs [Go, go, have the ability to scold Mr. Gu! Mr. Gu is rich, he is great. I will give you a letter to your lawyer every minute, haha]

[Tang Shuo and Gu Yansheng I like them very much, who is the one of them [This diary is too sad, [Isn't it the humblest that should have been worn for three years? Only when I found out that the wedding ring was fake, it was really in the hands of Xiaosan, bs [Only I saw the dizzy words in the diary that seemed to be tears? 

The recent news of Gu's company is still being broadcast on TV. However, on the cusp of this trend, Gu Yansheng announced that he would invite several groups to hold banquets and invited several media reporters to the scene.

The Weibo that Gu Yansheng sent two days ago stopped the people eating melons. Although it was said that it was not allowed to slander him and let something happen to him, no one dared to scold President Gu on the Internet.

But more people are beginning to pay attention to how Gu Yansheng will pursue it. Who can finally embrace the beauty with Tang Shuo?

But Gu Yansheng now suddenly said that he was going to hold a banquet, and he asked the media reporters to come to the scene, so that outsiders couldn't figure out what Gu Yansheng was playing.

Gu Yansheng looked at the number in the phone's address book and stood up and walked to the balcony for a long time. He hesitated for a whole afternoon on this call, and finally dialed the number with a sigh.

The phone rang for a long time and was not answered until the third time.

"Hey..." It was Wen Niannan's faintly tired voice.

Gu Yansheng's words suddenly choked, and a panic flashed in his eyes, and he whispered softly: "Niannan ...It's me, can you come to Gu's banquet next week? My mother will be back too." Wen Niannan won the prize last month. The tune is on fire in the country, and Phil wants him to write a few more songs and sell the copyright to him.

But he was delayed because of a lot of things during this period. Wen Niannan stayed up all night and sent the tune to Phil.

When I received a call from Gu Yansheng when I was about to go to rest, I was startled when I heard Gu Yansheng's words, and the sleepiness disappeared.

"Do you think I will go?"

Wen Niannan was about to hang up, and suddenly Gu Yansheng continued: "Wait! Your diary! Do you want to get your diary back? If you come to the banquet next week, I will keep the diary. Give it back to you." After a long pause on the other end of the phone, he finally heard a tired sigh.

"I just want to get the diary back." The phone was hung up. When Gu Yansheng heard Wen Niannan promised to come to the banquet, his tense heart finally let go, and he was relieved to caress the place where he put the necklace on his mouth.

He has prepared a gift for a long time, and hopes Wen Nienan will like it.

Gu Yansheng got up and walked to the balcony to look at the sunflowers in the flower bed downstairs, as if he saw Wen Niannan who planted sunflowers with a smile in his eyes again.

"Your host can finally see you, and it's not worth your beauty..."

He can finally see Wen Niannan at home again...

---------------------

Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !