Chapter 134: Tang Shuo's Waiting for You to Turn Back

Wen Niannan was sitting curled up on the sofa in his coat, looking at Dr. Li's face with a faint smile, but there was no smile in his eyes.

"Doctor Li, meet again. I recently hurt my leg so I can't go to the hospital. Tang Shuo can only trouble you. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. We have known each other for so many years. Although I am your psychologist, It's also your friend, there is no trouble or trouble."

Doctor Li has indeed not seen Wen Niannan for a while, and he thought that with Tang Shuo's help, he gradually recovered and was fine.

He saw the overwhelming news and interviews on the Internet, and looked at the confident and dazzling Wen Nienan in front of the piano. Dr. Li thought Wen Nienan had come out after leaving this nightmare marriage.

Although Tang Shuo had been telling him to relieve insomnia, he only thought it was the pressure caused by online public opinion.

But when Dr. Li looked at Wen Niannan face to face now, he knew he had guessed wrong, Wen Niannan still did not come out...

Dr. Li took a few bottles of yào from his bag and put them on the table, and whispered: "Niannan, this It is yào to relieve your insomnia and spirit. You should remember to take the dose before you have eaten it?"

"Well, remember"

Wen Niannan certainly remembers how to take it. In order to leave the hospital as soon as possible and go back to school to see Gu Yansheng, he ignored Dr. Li and Father's objection insisted on being discharged from hospital.

From that day on, he had to rely on eating yào to control, until the side effects of yào were so great that he couldn't eat and sleep and he kept vomiting and losing weight.

Finally, with the help of Dr. Li, he went to the hospital every two days, and gradually stopped.

Wen Niannan raised his eyes to look at Doctor Li, and said in doubt: "What's wrong? "

"You don't have to laugh if you don't want to laugh, don't hold back if you are sad. Now, you are all people who treat you sincerely, so you don't need to hide your emotions anymore ." 

Wen Niannan was startled, the smile on the corner of his mouth gradually disappeared, his expression changed Frail: "I'm laughing... it's enough... Father saw me laughing and he was also very happy, Tang Shuo was also very happy, it's enough..."

Dr. Li knew that no matter how he tried to persuade him, it would be useless. He persuaded him for so many years. It's useless.

"I saw the video of you playing with Phil, Nian Nan, you were only locked in a cage with your wings broken, and now you have regrown new wings and broke through the cage. Don't be caught by the previous ones."

Dr. Li The words seemed to have magical power to soothe Wen Niannan's long-tension spirit.

"Don't be afraid to open your heart. Tang Shuo is waiting for you. He loves you no less than you to Gu Yansheng back then. As long as you look back, you will find that many people love you, Tang Shuo, your father, and The eyes of those who were protecting you, Wen Niannan flickered, and said: "Okay..." 

The door was pushed open, Tang Shuo walked in with his mobile phone and was startled when he saw yào on the table. Wen Niannan raised his hand and put yào in the cabinet at will Inside, he asked: "Tang Shuo, Dr. Li is going to leave, you can send him off.

"Are you going to leave so soon? Okay, I'll go drive."

Watching Tang Shuo rashly ran downstairs to get the key and ran to drive, Wen Niannan and Doctor Li smiled when they saw each other.