Chapter 171: A Strong Kiss Pressed on the Piano

Gu Yansheng lit a cigarette in the car and looked at Wen Niannan, who was not far away, holding the sunflower flower he had given him through the car window.

Suddenly, Wen Niannan looked over, opened the door and walked over to him. Gu Yansheng stiffened and hurriedly tried to start the car to escape, but couldn't drive anyway.

"Damn it!"

Gu Yansheng watched Wen Niannan walking towards him step by step, his heart beating faster and faster, not knowing what to say.

Wen Niannan was about to walk to the front of the car, and suddenly a car stopped in front of him. Tang Shuo walked out of the car with a pale face, a little trance.

Tang Shuo was stunned after seeing Wen Niannan, his eyes were a little dodge, and he said: "Nian...

Niannan , how to stand outside, your legs will hurt." Wen Niannan saw that Tang Shuo's face was not very good, and said worriedly: "Tang What's wrong with Shuo? Are you feeling well?"

Tang Shuo tightened his lips and shook his head. "It's nothing, last night... I had a headache when I drank too much last night. Did you buy this sunflower? It's so beautiful.

" No, it was given by someone else." Wen Niannan looked at the car not far from Tang Shuo, and said a strange color in his eyes.

Tang Shuo seemed to have noticed something, and turned his head and glanced at the car not far away. After seeing the license plate number, his eyes changed and he suddenly smiled.

"Since you don't like it, we don't need it. Throw it away. Next time, I will give you a bigger sunflower, okay?" After saying that, before Wen Niannan could answer, he stretched out his hand to get the flower.

Tang Shuo hugged the flowers and walked to the trash can on the side of the road to throw them in. Wen Niannan was taken aback, reaching out to stop them.

But it was too late, and the flowers were thrown into the trash can.

Wen Niannan subconsciously looked in the direction of the car, a strange color flashed in his eyes, and withdrew his hand.

Tang Shuo wiped his hands and turned around to smile at Wen Niannan, and walked forward and said softly: "Let's go in, I want to hear you play a tune."

The car on the opposite side of the street got off after the two got in, walked to the trash can and took out the thrown flowers and returned to the car.

In the next few days, Wen Niannan received a large handful of sunflowers every day, and a few times even saw sunflowers placed in his car.

And Wen Niannan the second time after receipt of Lingling directly thrown into the door, but no one knows is placed a sunflower on a piano room, which is coming out from a bouquet in ... and again over the closing After arriving at the flowers, Wen Niannan threw them away, but did not expect Gu Yansheng to appear at noon.

"Hello, who are you looking for?" Lingling asked politely when someone came.

"I'm looking for Wen Niannan." Wen Niannan, who was opening the mobile phone da website in the piano room and preparing to broadcast the live broadcast, did not notice that the door was opened.

Wen Niannan just looked down at the piano score and didn't notice the person standing behind him.

Suddenly a gust of wind blew in from the window, and the piano score on hand was blown to the ground.

Wen Niannan squatted down and reached out to pick it up. He suddenly saw a pair of black leather shoes in front of him. His body froze instantly, and his squatting legs trembled and sat on the ground.

Seeing him fall, Gu Yansheng quickly stretched out his hand to help, and hurriedly said: "Are you okay?" Wen Niannan broke off Gu Yansheng's hand one by one, and said in a low voice: "I'll come by myself, get out."

Gu Yansheng's eyes sank slightly, and suddenly One grasped his hand.

"Why do you want Tang Shuo to throw the flower I sent? Don't you like sunflowers the most?"

Wen Niannan looked down at his clenched hand and said, "I don't like it anymore... can't it?"

"No Do you like it? You... don't you love sunflowers? You said that you like it."

Wen Niannan raised his eyes to Gu Yansheng, and said word by word: "There is no reason, no reason, I just don't like it suddenly."

"What about me?" Gu Yansheng asked in a trembling voice.

Wen Niannan heard Gu Yansheng's voice trembling, her lips tightened and did not speak.

"I...you don't like it anymore? Are you just abandoned like sunflowers?"

Wen Niannan struggled to earn but was held tighter, and said, "Is there a relationship between the two? Gu Yansheng, can you not do this? Naive."

Gu Yansheng's eyes darkened, and he said solemnly: "Why Gu Lin can do it, I can't? You are so gentle to Gu Lin and so indifferent to me."

Gu Yansheng suddenly pulled Wen Niannan and pressed it on the piano, condescendingly. Looking at the panicked person under him.

"I don't believe that you don't love me anymore. Every word in your diary is love engraved in your bones. It's impossible to let it go so easily."

"I said I don't love anymore, I've already let go..."

Gu Yanshenggang To refute again, he suddenly saw the sunflower in the crystal bottle on the piano, and his eyes instantly turned red.

"You lied... You lied! This is the sunflower I gave you. You left it, and you still like the sunflower... You still like me, don't you... Nian Nian? That's great, I know... I know you pay it back Love me..."

"I didn't..."

Wen Niannan pressed against Gu Yansheng's chest and trying to get up, but was pressed by Gu Yansheng's hand against his forehead. He noticed Gu Yansheng's next movement and said in a trembled voice: "You want to do it. What..."

Gu Yansheng's eyes sank slightly, and he breathed shortly : "I...I want to kiss you" Wen Niannan struggling for a moment, threatening: "How dare you! If you don't want me to hate you, just let me go!"

"Anyway, you ." I hate me so much...what can I do with more?"

Gu Yansheng suddenly raised Wen Niannan's hand on top of his head with one hand and pressed it on the piano, and put the other hand into the soft hair, lowered his head and held it down. Wen Niannan kissed her on the head.

"Gu Yan...Um"

The voice was stuck between his lips and teeth, and was pressed tightly by two warm and moist  lip sucking soft kiss that we share. At this moment... Gu Yansheng felt that it was sweeter than candy.

Gu Yansheng felt Wen Niannan's body froze in an instant, and his head tried hard to break free, but he was tightly bound by him and couldn't escape.

He saw Wen Niannan's teary eyelashes trembling, and raised his hand to gently wipe away the tears.

"Don't be afraid..." The leg suddenly squeezed into Wen Niannan's legs , a flash of fear flashed in Wen Niannan's eyes, opened his mouth, and Gu Yansheng's warm tongue slid in, greedily plundering the breath that belongs to the other party.

"Um..." Gu Yansheng instantly tasted blood on his mouth with a pain in his tongue.

Wen Niannan hurriedly took the opportunity to push Gu Yansheng away, wiped the blood from his mouth, and ran out of the piano. He was about to touch the doorknob. Suddenly, a hand was tightly wrapped around the waist and he hugged the person back into his arms.

"Let go! Gu Yansheng, you bastard!" Seeing Gu Yansheng lowered his head to get closer, Wen Niannan raised his hand and hit it.

Snap...he slapped hard, but Gu Yansheng still didn't let go, slowly turned his face to look at Wen Niannan, a hint of danger flashed in his eyes.

"Do you hate me touching you so much?"

Gu Yansheng suddenly hugged Wen Niannan and walked in. Regardless of Wen Niannan's struggle, he pressed it down on the sofa and said in a deep voice: "I love you, I love you, I I want to be with you forever."

Wen Niannan suddenly stopped struggling, and Gu Yansheng was overjoyed when he saw this, thinking he agreed.

But in the next second, Wen Niannan suddenly took a pen and stroked it towards Gu Yansheng's arm, and the blood flowed down instantly. Gu Yansheng stared at Wen Niannan whose eyes were red with fear.

Wen Niannan took the opportunity to kick Gu Yansheng  between his legs. Gu Yansheng's expression suddenly changed and he fell from the sofa to the ground.

Wen Niannan hurriedly stood up and wanted to leave, but fell down because he couldn't stand firmly. Gu Yansheng suddenly hurriedly caught him.

"How are you? Did you fall?"

Wen Niannan stood up from Gu Yansheng and did not speak. He glanced at the bleeding hand, his eyes flickered slightly and hesitated, then he said: "I didn't mean it... I was scared..."

Gu Yansheng frowned. "But my arm hurts."

"If... it wasn't for you to do too much, how could I scratch you?"

"What too much?"

Gu Yansheng raised his hand to caress Wen Niannan's face, and Wen Niannan's eyes suddenly flashed After a touch of fear, I closed my eyes in fear.

"Niannian, don't be afraid... I won't beat you, I won't beat you again..."

Wen Niannan pushed away the hand and said lightly: "I'll get the medical box, and you will leave after you wrap it up. I don't want to see you again, I assume that what happened today hasn't happened."

After speaking, he turned around and opened the door and left. Gu Yansheng saw Wen Niannan hot ears falling.

Gu Yansheng sat on the ground and looked at the bleeding arm. A complex emotion flashed in his eyes. He smiled bitterly and said, "It's really only a bitter trick that can make him feel soft..." The bitten tongue was still aching slightly. Gu Yansheng remembered yesterday. What Lin said to him.

[You have to show him weakness appropriately to coax him, soften your tone, change your way of getting along with him, don't always be as strong as a stubborn donkey, you are the person Wen Niannan liked for eight years when he was ignorant, always He can't let go, you have to use small tricks appropriately, often appear around him to brush up your sense of presence, and then appropriately strengthen it, absolutely. ]

Perhaps Gu Lin said is right, he can not control myself Wennian Nan has provoked disgust.

Gu Yansheng looked at the door and seemed to think of something. He took the fruit knife on the table and thought about it.

After a while the door opened, Wen Niannan walked over with a medical box, took out gauze and want the water to wrap up the wound. Gu Yansheng kept staring at Wen Niannan during the process.

"The bandage is complete, you can go, I'm going to broadcast it." Wen Niannan stood up and put the medical box in the cabinet opposite the piano, ignoring Gu Yansheng again.

"Your live broadcast? Hasn't it already started?"

Wen Niannan was startled, and then frowned: "What did you say?"

Gu Yansheng walked forward two steps expressionlessly, lowering his voice and said in a low voice: "Look at you. Mobile phone, isn't it live streaming?"

Wen Niannan turned his head in astonishment to look at the mobile phone placed aside. The screen was full of barrage. The live broadcast has already started... But... when did this start? Why did you start the live broadcast without touching anything?

Wen Niannan thought of something for a moment, then slowly turned his face to look at Gu Yansheng, gritted his teeth and said: "You..."

---------------------

Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !