Chapter 43: Gu Yansheng is Not Worthy

After Tang Shuo took Wen Nienan back to the room, he sat in front of the hospital bed and looked at the person he had been thinking about for many years.

Xu was having a nightmare, and his brows kept frowning tightly. He raised his hand and gently smoothed his frowning brows.

The person on the bed suddenly moved his eyelashes and slowly opened his eyes. Tang Shuo, frightened with guilty conscience, stood up and took a few steps back.

As soon as Wen Niannan woke up, he saw the face of the person in front of him flushed, his eyes dodged and did not dare to look at him, and he opened his mouth without saying a word.

"Do you want to drink water? I'll help you pour a glass of water, and come right away." Tang Shuo, who was pouring water, fled the scene in a panic.

After a while, he brought a glass of water to help Wen Niannan get up. Wen Niannan waved his hand and drank it all in one breath. Tang Shuo asked, "Do you want more? I'll pour another glass. "

No, what's wrong with me?" Wen Niannan still had severe headaches, rubbing his head in doubt.

"You drank and passed out with stomach bleeding yesterday, so I called an ambulance."

Wen Niannan heard stomach bleeding and replied flatly: "Oh."

Tang Shuo saw the person on the bed with an indifferent expression, and then said "The doctor said that your stomach is weak and you can't drink. You should know this yourself."

"Yes, I know."

Wen Niannan naturally knows that his stomach is very weak. The pain was cold and sweaty.

At that time, the doctor told him that he could not drink any more, but yesterday he was still drinking one cup after another, so he didn't feel the pain anymore.

"Then why did you try your best to drink wine yesterday? You know you can't drink and you are not going to kill you?"

Wen Niannan raised his head and looked out the window, and said to himself, "What about that? No one will love me anyway. What if you die?"

The lover who has been in love for many years finally celebrated his birthday with him in an open and honest manner. Gu Yansheng must be in a good mood last night without his superfluous person.

Seeing his pale and bloodless face, Tang Shuo felt distressed for a while, and he hugged Wen Niannan's shoulder and shouted: "I have me! I love you! You are so good, how can no one feel distressed?"

Wen Niannan Looking at the person with red eyes and choking voice, he reached out his hand to wipe the tears that fell on Tang Shuo's face, and said slowly: "Okay...I will protect myself...I will live well."

Tang Shuo suddenly He threw himself on Wen Niannan's legs and started crying, sobbing and saying, "I want to see you who were gentle and confident before. You are obviously a very good person. Why should you be like yourself..."

Although Wen Niannan's body began to tremble due to his contact Still comfortably touched Tang Shuo's head with a trembling hand.

"Okay, don't cry,

why are you still like a child?" "Why do you love Gu Yansheng so much? How can he be better than me? Gu Yansheng is not worthy..."

Tang Shuo found out after calling his friends In response to what happened at the birthday party last night, Gu Yansheng brought Shen Luoan to the banquet grandiosely and accused Wen Niannan of plagiarism on the spot.

Apart from shock, I felt more distressed, how desperate I felt when Nian Nan left.

"Yeah, where do I like him?" Wen Niannan looked down at the wedding ring in his hand, his eyes moist.

The door was suddenly opened, and Wang Qi walked in with a serious face holding the inspection report.

"Tang Shuo, I have something to tell you when you come out."