Chapter 35: Shen Luoan Stays Over

Gu Yansheng heard the voice and raised his eyes to look at the person upstairs, and said impatiently: "Why can't he come? In what capacity are you questioning me?"

"I am your wife, and I don't allow him to be such a third person. . were into this house, "

I hear the words of Wen Niannan, Gu Yan Sheng contempt smiles:"? it is not long before his wife, do you think I have a mother guarding you can sit back and relax "?

Shen Luoan stepped forward and opening said:" I still Leave, this is the home of you and Niannan. It is not appropriate for me to stay here. Yan Sheng, you will remember to drink some sober soup later, or you will have a terrible headache tomorrow."

Turning and leaving after speaking, Gu Yansheng grabbed it. He sternly said: "You are not allowed to leave. My marriage to him is just under the name of my husband. Since we are going to be divorced, how can he be called his wife! You are staying here tonight."

Turns He said to Uncle Xu again behind him: "Go pack a room and come out."

Wen Niannan felt cold when he heard his order: "Are you really going to let him live here tonight?"

The person in front of him did not speak, but just put his hands together. On Shen Luoan's waist, looked at him indifferently.

"Okay, don't have to be so troublesome. I will let you live in our master bedroom, and I will live in the guest room." Wen Niannan spoke lightly, but what he said surprised the two people in front of him.

Gu Yansheng was a little stunned. He didn't expect Wen Niannan to compromise like this, and an elusive expression flashed in his eyes.

Shen Luoan was very proud of himself, and pretended to evade: "How can this work, I can go to the guest room to sleep, how can I go to your room?"

"Since he said that you should live in, there is no need to shirk it. "

Gu Yansheng took Shen Luo'an's hand and walked upstairs, and when he passed Wen Niannan, he hit his shoulder intentionally.

After hearing the sound of closing doors from the building, Wen Niannan released his hand holding the handrail of the stairs, and he staggered and almost fell to the ground.

"Madam! Are you okay?" Xu Shu hurried over and asked worriedly.

Wen Niannan covered his stomach with a pale face, and replied weakly: "My stomach hurts a little, just take some medicine."

Gu Yansheng stood in front of the French window and looked outside, always feeling something strange in his heart. Could it be caused by drinking? ?

"Yan Sheng, I'm a little sleepy." Shen Luoan, who came out of the shower, stretched lazily by leaning against the bed.

He turned and walked towards Shen Luoan, stroking his head and gently saying: "Go to sleep, I'll deal with some company affairs first."

"Aren't you going to sleep with me?"

"I'll stay here with me. You, the company still has a lot of things that have not been dealt with, so go to bed first when it's late." After speaking, he walked to the side table and turned on the computer.

"Okay, then I'll go to bed first." Unwilling flashed in Shen Luoan's eyes lying on the bed.

It's like this again... I

obviously like myself, and I will look at my back with obsessive eyes... but never take the initiative to touch him.

Originally, I went to the wine bureau with Gu Yansheng today to get him drunk, but I didn't expect Gu Yansheng to drink so well. The bosses were all drunk and turned into a muddy puddle, but he could still lead himself away with clear eyes.

Unexpectedly, instead of sending him home, he came to Wen Niannan.

Shen Luoan pretended to fall asleep and let out a steady breathing sound. Sure enough, there was a sound of footsteps in the room after a while, and then there was the sound of gently closing the door.

After the door was closed, the person on the bed opened the quilt and sat up. Shen Luoan's face turned blue. He grabbed the pillow and threw it under the bed. Suddenly, he glanced at the cabinet on the side, revealing a file bag.

Four eye-catching words are written on the file bag...Birthday gift...