Chapter 147: Shen Luoan KARMA

Gu Yansheng's hand was shaking when he lit the cigarette. He lit the cigarette several times and looked out the window. How should he face Wen Niannan?

There was a sudden noise outside the house, and Shen Luoan's voice came.

"Let go of me! You hurt me, let go and let me go by myself!" 

The door was opened, and Xiao Li walked in with the two people behind Shen Luoan.

Gu Yansheng turned and looked at the people in front of him, walked over and sat on the sofa, looking down at Shen Luoan.

"Yan Sheng... Yan Sheng, what's wrong with you... What's the matter suddenly let Secretary Li break into my house"

Shen Luo Anqiang squeezed a smile and walked towards Gu Yansheng, but was kicked to the ground by the person behind him.

"You! How dare you hit me!"

Shen Luoan didn't say anything, as if suddenly thinking of something, he looked at Gu Yansheng incredulously.

"Yan Sheng...you...you"

Gu Yansheng's eyes flashed with a glare, and he got up from the sofa and walked towards Shen Luoan step by step.

Suddenly he grabbed Shen Luo'an's neck with anger in his eyes, and said in a deep voice: "Shen Luoan...you lied to me for so many years! What did you do to him!"

-Pushing away the information printed in Shen Luoan's hand Threw it in his face.

Shen Luoan looked at the scattered information about the truth of the year, his body froze suddenly, and he tore all the paper abruptly.

"No! No! These are all fakes! I am the one who saved you! I am Shen Luoan is your savior! It was Wen Niannan who deliberately framed me to pretend to be me, he pretended to be me! He is very good at calculating you I know, he must be slandering me!"

Shen Luoan suddenly wanted to stand up but was pushed down by the people behind him, looking at the terrifying Gu Yansheng in front of him and shouting hysterically.

"Good at calculating? Who can beat you!"

Shen Luoan cried and shook his head in a panic: "Yan Sheng...I don't have...I am innocent. Tang Shuo and Wen Niannan must have teamed up to frame me!"

Gu Yansheng stepped forward and kicked Shen Luoan's shoulder sharply, shouting "You're still full of lies! Shen Luo'an, you have been enjoying everything other people's lives have been exchanged for all these years. You have been calculating to make my relationship with him more and more stiff, and let him suffer the same The kidnapping was almost...you almost became a lunatic...you dare to hurt him like this again and again!"

Gu Yansheng's mouth was violently ups and downs, his eyes were full of anger, and he pinched Shen Luoan's neck severely.

"I trusted you so much at the beginning and gave your uncle all the resources and connections to give you everything you want, but I didn't expect you to lie to me for so many years! What you have done to Wen Niannan all these years, you know in your heart! Your despicable methods It really makes me sick."

"Cough...cough I didn't...I saved you...I took care of you in the hospital...cough you love me, you must love me!"

Gu Yansheng cried on the floor and shook his head without admitting Shen Luoan said to Xiao Li in a cold tone: "Immediately take back all the cooperation and resources between the Gu family and the Shen family, and announce that the Shen family is not keeping its promises and intend to play tricks. From now on, the Gu family and the Shen family will cut everything off. dealings. " 

You can not do that! 

how can you do this to me! 

Let me go! 

Shen Luoan hear his uncle's company no funding Gu, and if cut off contacts that so many years of effort in vain, His face suddenly became pale.

Without Gu Yansheng's uncle asylum, he would definitely abandon him, what should he do then...Shen Luoan suddenly panicked.

"Yan Sheng, please, I'm wrong, I'm wrong... You forgive me, okay, I won't dare anymore, please don't divest..."

Gu Yansheng's eyes sank, and he gritted his teeth and said: "Remember that you were with me What did you say? You said that Wen Niannan married me for money and for their Wen family to climb up to the Gu family, what about you! Didn't you approach me because of my Gu family heir!"

"You stole his music, stole his identity, stole everything that originally belonged to him, and now you are here to say that you are innocent?"

Seeing that Gu Yansheng could not forgive himself, Shen Luoan broke the jar and screamed: