Chapter 49: He Loves You So Much

Aunt Lan brewed the coffee and went up to the back end. After knocking on the door, she walked in slowly, putting her coffee on the table and leaving.

"Wait." A dull voice came from behind the computer.

Aunt Lan stopped and turned around and asked respectfully: "Sir, is there anything else to order?"

Gu Yansheng was looking at the document in his hand, raised his head and shook the coffee on the side and took a sip, and said in a light tone: "Wen Niannan... What is he doing?"

"Madam? Madam has gone to bed. She was very weak just after she was discharged from the hospital. She only drank some porridge and went back to the room to rest. Would you like to see it, sir?"

Gu Yansheng Some doubts in my mind, Wen Niannan actually endured the video and just let it go? He didn't even come to question him.

"Don't worry about him, he used to make these tricks pitiful to win the sympathy of others, and let him go." Aunt Lan felt distressed when she thought of Wen Niannan, who was unsuccessful at the table just now, and she hesitated whether to speak.

Gu Yansheng saw that Aunt Lan was standing and hadn't left, and seeing the hesitation on her face, he said faintly: "Is there anything else to say?"

Aunt Lan hesitated and said again and again: "Sir, although I don't know you used to talk to What happened to Madam made you so distrustful and misunderstood him, but Madam is really not the kind of person you think, he loves you very much, I hope you can care about him more."

After that, he left the study, Gu Yansheng Putting down the file in his hand and looking at the direction of the door, it took a long time to look away.

Wen Niannan, who was lying on the bed in the room, did not fall asleep. He was still thinking about the video. He always cared very much.

After lying in bed for a long time, I still didn't feel sleepy at all, and finally could not help turning on the computer.

There was intense discussion on the Internet at this time, because this afternoon someone who claimed to be Gu Yansheng and Shen Luoan high school classmate posted a long article to break the news.

In the long article, Gu Yansheng and Shen Luoan were a couple since high school. The two were very emotional and envied others. Later, Wen Niannan suddenly blended in to seduce Gu Yansheng and slandered Shen Luoan for plagiarizing his music score at the campus music competition, but it was the same In the end, he couldn't produce evidence, so Shen Luoan took the initiative not to pursue it.

Wen Niannan clicked on this long article and saw that his hands became tighter. He stood up and pushed the computer away, his body trembling violently and gasping for breath.

It is impossible for others to know so many details. It is conceivable who pushed it behind the scenes.

Thinking of Shen Luoan and Gu Yansheng looking at the online comments from behind, Wen Niannan felt that he was being swallowed by endless despair.

Why do you have to treat me like this... ruined my high school life and ruined my current life...

When Wen Nian went downstairs the next day, his eyes were a little red and swollen. Aunt Lan was startled and thought it was Gu Yansheng who was busy. Inquired.

The food on the table is a little different from the previous meals. There are many more digestible foods that are good for the stomach. Aunt Lan saw his doubts and replied quickly: "These are the ones I made to nourish the stomach. It is good for your stomach. I have to keep it well in the future."

Wen Niannan took a few mouthfuls and felt that it was delicious. He raised a faint smile at the corner of his mouth and thanked Aunt Lan: "It's delicious, thank you Aunt Lan."

"Oh, is it true? I made the dishes for the first time, and my wife likes it."

Aunt Lan was talking to him about the recipes and curative effects of these dishes. Neither of them noticed that Gu Yansheng upstairs had come down.