Chapter 82: Evidence of Derailment

Shen Luo'an showed an embarrassed expression on his face, hesitating to speak.

"Yan Sheng, I don't know if I should tell you something. Originally, I wanted to keep it from you because I was afraid that you were thinking about it. But today, when I saw Tang Shuo and Nian Nan together, you were beaten like this again. You feel distressed."

Gu Yansheng was startled and said in a low voice,

 "What's the matter? It's okay to say it." 

"My uncle saw Tang Shuo's brother Tang Lunxuan when he went to the company. He came out of the president's office. My uncle asked Secretary Li. It was said that the old lady came for cooperation, and said... that the Gu Group would invest and cooperate with Qiyue Group."

"What did you say?" Gu Yansheng's expression changed suddenly and he stood up abruptly.

Why did my mother talk to Tang Lunxuan about cooperation? She clearly knew how much he hated the Tang family, and suddenly Gu Yansheng's eyes darkened at the thought.

"No wonder I have to go to the company. No wonder I suddenly came back from Country F and let Yuanfeng manage it. The original saying is that it is all fake to accompany Wen Niannan to raise the body."

Shen Luoan continued: "Why did Aunt Gu want to invest in Qiyue Group? Doesn't Auntie know your relationship with Tang Shuo?"

"Because only Qiyue Group is the least likely to be controlled by me, she wants to take advantage of me and use Qiyue to take advantage of me." 

Shen Luoan's eyes flashed and said, "Aunt Gu, she Did you want to do this from the beginning? I remember... I remember that when Nian Nan forced me to leave, there seemed to be people from the old house behind me, and I heard them saying that you can't let your grandfather leave it for your future wife. Shares..."

Gu Yansheng was stunned. At that time, after Shen Luoan's disappearance, there was no trace of any investigations by him. How could this be done by Wen Niannan alone? It turns out that this was done by his mother... It turned out to be calculated since then. ...

"She doesn't want me to take over power. My mother has always regarded the company and rights more than anything else. After getting married, she transferred part of the shares to Wen Niannan."

Gu Yansheng suddenly wanted to understand something, his eyes were full of people. Unpredictable look.

"No wonder she agreed to let me marry Wen Niannan. If you were married to me, then the shares would be the same as giving me. Because we are one mind, of course you would be willing to give me shares."

"She knows me. How disgusting Wen Niannan is, it is naturally impossible to move his shares, so she has not allowed me to divorce. She wants to use Wen Niannan to counterbalance me."

"But why did Auntie do this? Isn't she the only son? Why don't you let go? What about you? Does she want to befriend Zhou Yuanfeng?"

Gu Yansheng glanced at Shen Luo'an, raised his head and laughed at himself: "Compared to my son, who annoys him everywhere, he values ​​everything to be perfect. Feng."

Shen Luoan's eyes flashed viciously, and stepped forward to comfort him: "Then what should I do now? Will my aunt agree to your divorce in this situation?"

"Divorce?" Gu Yansheng was taken aback when he heard the word.

"Niannan and my aunt didn't agree to divorce, but they emptied your rights and met with other men behind your back. Yan Sheng, I really feel sorry for you..."

Gu Yansheng looked at the person whose eyes were red. A soft look: "I won't let my mother succeed, and my grandfather won't allow her to control Gu's."

"As long as evidence of derailment can be taken and a divorce lawsuit can be filed, the Gu's shares in his name can be taken back.

Yes , as long as there is evidence, everything is easy." Gu

Yansheng was startled when he heard: "Evidence?" "Yes, maybe you can find a private detective to follow along. As long as you take the evidence, you can bring the photo to file a divorce lawsuit. I just want to stop it, but I can't stop it. At that time, you can get a divorce and take back the company's shares."

Gu Yansheng was stunned when he heard what Shen Luoan said. He suddenly felt that the person in front of him was a little strange.

Seeing Gu Yansheng staring at him in shock, Shen Luoan realized that he was talking too much.

He raised his eyes and said with embarrassment: "Yan Sheng, do you think I am bad? You want to divorce you so much, but I love you, I don't want to see you being suppressed by them, and I don't want to see you being wronged. ."

Looking at those red eyes, Gu Yansheng was upset for a while that he was suspicious of Shen Luoan.

"I know You are for my good. Now the only person I can trust is you, Luo An. I will find someone to follow Wen Niannan. As long as I get evidence, I will file a lawsuit. "
Shen Luoan secretly relieved, excited flew Gu Yan Sheng arms.

" Thank you for your statement Sheng. "

Gu Yansheng hugged Shen Luo'an tightly, his eyes flashed for a moment, I don't know what he was thinking. When

Wen Niannan went home, he looked at the car parked in the yard and got up and walked into the living room.

"Niannian is back . not cold? Lu Yun heard the voice and walked over with a smile.

Wen Niannan kept looking upstairs, nodded lightly and replied, "It's a bit cold." "

Lu Yun look upstairs to see him non-stop, softly:" Ah Sheng is looking for it? He has not yet returned. "

Hearing that Gu Yansheng hadn't come back, he was taken aback: "Not back?" The car outside? "

That was Yuan Feng driving, and A Sheng was driving Yuan Feng's car." "

Just as Wen Niannan was about to say something, suddenly there was the sound of a car outside, and he looked back.

Gu Yansheng walked in with a pale face, the door was opened, and there was a chill out of style, and he walked firmly towards Wen Niannan.

Seeing Gu Yansheng coming back like this In the evening, Lu Yun raised her eyes to reprimand, and she was taken aback when she saw the bruise on his face: "What did you do on your face? With whom?

"Heh, why don't you ask the person next to you."