Chapter 95: As long as you die, you can be free

The men behind Sun Qi stepped forward and covered Shen Luoan's mouth and dragged away. Shen Luoan kicked the vase off the side while struggling, and the vase fell to the ground making a big movement.

Wen Niannan heard what seemed to be a sound in front of him, and walked over in confusion, but saw Shen Luoan being dragged outside.

Wen Niannan was stunned for a while before he had time to hide. Shen Luo'an, who was still struggling, suddenly widened his eyes and broke free from the hand covering his mouth, pointing to the corridor not far away and shouting.

"Wen Niannan! Wen Niannan is there! He is Gu Yansheng's wife!"

"Who? Wen Niannan?"

Sun Qi felt a little familiar when he heard the name, and looked back in Shen Luoan's direction, and found the person who was stunned.

Standing in the same place, Wen Niannan's face suddenly turned pale, and his eyes widened. His body was trembling violently, and the fear in his eyes could not be covered. He wanted to turn around and escape but couldn't move at all.

The horrible memory he tried hard to forget but could not forget again appeared in his mind, the dark and cold basement... the fist falling on the body... the pain of kicking on the body with bloody shoes... the curse The sound...

"It's him...why...he appeared here..." After

so many years...he never dreamed that he would see the nightmare man again, the demon that ruined his life...

cannot be caught...cannot be caught Caught...

Wen Niannan tried his best to turn around and run, but his legs didn't let her behave, so she was overtaken by the two and fell to the ground without running a few steps.

"Let go... I"

Wen Niannan struggled to push the person away with a trembling hand, but was still easily restrained and led to the ground.

Shen Luoan's eyes were filled with craziness, and he pointed to Wen Niannan and said, "He is the wife of the Gu Group, and he is Gu Yansheng's lover. It is not me that you are trying to catch!"

Sun Qi frowned and walked over and took a look, cursing: "Damn, do you think I'm a fool? Didn't you see you go in with Gu Yansheng? Our young master said that he was the person next to Gu Yansheng. "

No, I'm innocent. Wen Niannan is Gu Yansheng's wife. It's him that you want to catch!"

Shen Luoan stepped up to Wen Niannan and grabbed his collar: "Wen Niannan, speak up!" You are Gu's wife! Say it!"

Wen Niannan looked at Shen Luoan with a pale face, and his voice trembled slightly: "I am not...I am not...I don't want to go to the basement..."

"Shut up to Laozi! I ask you," Who offended our Xiao Qin

on earth ?" Shen Luoan heard Xiao Qin's eyes a little dodge, glanced at the pale Wen Niannan, suddenly thought of something, a vicious flash in his eyes.

"It was Wen Niannan who played the project that he was talking to with Gu Yansheng. He played Mr. Qin!"

Wen Niannan seemed to think of what Shen Luoan was going to do, his eyes were full of incredulity: "Shen Luoan, what are you talking about..."

Shen Luoan Interrupting Wen Niannan's words, hurriedly said, "I can only take my wife to talk about the project. How can I take others? If he is not Gu's wife Zhou Yuanfeng, how could he follow him?"

Sun Qi lit a cigarette and smoked. After a few mouthfuls, a complex look flashed in his eyes.

When he checked at the door earlier, he did see that Wen Niannan got off Zhou Yuanfeng's car, and Zhou Yuanfeng respected him very much.

Looking at Sun Qi's expression, Shen Luoan knew that he hesitated, and looked back at Wen Niannan, who was trembling in a trance.

He knew that Wen Niannan's PTSD had happened again, and suddenly a cruel smile appeared at the corner of his mouth. He approached Wen Niannan and spoke gloomily.

"Don't you want to get out of divorce? Are you afraid that your father will lose Gu's funds after the divorce? If you die, won't you be able to solve all these problems? You were kidnapped because of the Gu family, they will Compensate your father for your guilt."

Wen Niannan heard the latter stiff, and there was some endless despair in his eyes, and he whispered out of control: "Why me...Why me again this time? Why? I don't want...I don't experience that kind of pain again...I don't want to be caught again ..."

"As long as you die "