Chapter 5: Divorce Agreement

Gu Yansheng opened the file bag in his hand and took out the contents.

"This is the divorce agreement, you signed it." said lightly.

Wen Niannan lowered his body and picked up the watch, with the name of the owner of the gift engraved on the back. Looking at the agreement on the table, he felt that the hand form was dazzling.

"Why are you divorcing me?" Wen Niannan said choked up.

Gu Yansheng looked at him with cold eyes and said: "How did you get the position of the president's wife? You know in your heart, I ask you, why did you go to the old house when you were not married to me? After passing the old house, my mother would immediately find

Luo An and force him to break up with me." Wen Nienan stood still and listened to the so-called evidence of divorce.

"Dare you tell my mother that Luo An is going to marry me? Didn't you make a trick to force him to leave me so that you can replace him? He is obviously a person with a cruel heart than anyone else but pretends to be weak in front of me. Wen Niannan, don't you feel tired?" Gu Yansheng stared at the person in front of him viciously.

Gu Yansheng felt that the man in front of him was extremely hypocritical. Back then, Shen Luoan suddenly broke up with him and disappeared and found no news. I woke up after a drunkenness and found that Wen Niannan was actually sleeping in his arms. He opened the quilt and saw a body full of hickeys. Before he was angry, his mother suddenly pushed the door and broke in.

Wen Niannan asked in astonishment: "You are so Think? Am I so embarrassed in your heart for such a hard-working person?"

"Isn't it? Do you want to put all the evidence in front of you? I didn't expect you to play such a big chess game for the position of the president's wife. , I really underestimated you, Wen Niannan, you are a cold-blooded monster who doesn't understand emotions." Gu Yansheng said contemptuously.

"I won't agree to the divorce! I won't sign it!" Wen Niannan said with a trembling but firm voice.

The man was knocked to the ground.

"Wen Niannan, don't know what's wrong! This position doesn't belong to you at all. You snatched this marriage from Luo'an. You'd better be aware of it and don't force me to do it to you. Does it make sense to keep clinging to me? Looking at your hypocritical face, I feel disgusted."

Every word pierced Wen Niannan's heart deeply like a needle, and my hard work over the past three years turned out to be a divorce agreement.

Reaching out and touching my painful face, the hoarse really hurts, but whether the face hurts or the heart hurts, it is really ironic, really ridiculous.

Wen Niannan stood up slowly without expression, walked to the table and picked up the divorce agreement, grabbing the two sides and tearing it apart from the middle.

Looking at the divorce agreement torn in half on the ground, Gu Yansheng sneered and said, "Do you think you can leave it if you destroy it? Wen Niannan, don't forget that your father's company is still in my hands. I have many ways to let it go. You have to sign."

"Do you think I don't know why you suddenly followed up three years ago? You ignored your mother's wishes and suddenly mentioned that the divorce was because of Shen Luoan, right? Shen Luoan is back, right? You want me to make room for him So that you can get back together with him, and you don't want others to think that he is a junior in marriage. You are not willing to let him suffer this grievance. Am I right?"

Wen Niannan's choked voice sounded in the living room, but what he slowly said was nothing. Poked in his Gu Yansheng's heart.

******************************************************

Please Vote or Leave a Comment

Thanks