Chapter 48 : Worried?

Gu Yansheng walked in with a heavy footstep. As soon as he entered the living room, he saw Wen Niannan who was sitting on the sofa drinking milk, his face was a little smaller than before, and the whole person looked a lot haggard.

Aunt Lan hurried over when she heard the sound of the car and said happily: "Mr. Sir, Madam is back, and finally back. I told Madam that you are coming back every day and he looks very happy."

"What's the noise! ​​Come back ." I'm back now, don't worry about him, come and leave, think this is a hotel? I don't know which savage man I am fooling around with."

Perhaps it was intentional to let people in the living room hear, Gu Yansheng's voice It was so big that even Uncle Xu, who was cleaning up the room upstairs, came down, afraid that they would quarrel again.

The man on the sofa put down the milk in his hand and walked over slowly.

"After I left the banquet, I felt sick and went to the hospital. I was discharged today. I rushed back to see you as soon as I left the hospital. Are you satisfied with what I said?"

He was hospitalized?

Gu Yansheng was a little stunned. Seeing Wen Niannan took the initiative to say where he was going these days, he coldly replied: "I go to the hospital at every turn, just like a porcelain doll. Why didn't you see you weak when I acted on Luo An at the banquet?"

Seeing that they were about to quarrel again, Xu Shu hurriedly interjected: "Where is Madam not feeling well? Is it serious?"

Wen Niannan said lightly: "Stomach bleeding." Gu Yansheng was taken aback

when he heard that it was stomach bleeding, and turned his head to look at it. The person standing by, he did not expect to be so serious.

"Oh my god, it hurts so much." Aunt Lan wiped her tears distressedly.

"Yes, it hurts, it really hurts, but I felt even more painful at the time." Wen Niannan stroked the position of his heart, and stared straight at Gu Yansheng.

When Gu Yansheng heard this, he understood that Wen Niannan had already seen the video, and naturally guessed that he allowed the video to spread more and more.

The two of them stood still and no one talked anymore. The atmosphere gradually became serious. Uncle Xu was worried about Wen Niannan's body and hurriedly stepped forward and said, "Madam is still very weak just after being discharged from the hospital. Go eat something and go upstairs to rest. It just so happened that Mr. didn't eat..."

"No, it's disgusting to see him look so sick. Aunt Lan will make a pot of coffee and bring it up."

"Yes, sir."

Gu Yansheng rubbed his temples irritably. Walking upstairs, Wen Niannan, who didn't even look at her pale face, closed the study door.

Wen Niannan looked at the direction of the study, self-deprecating in his eyes even more.

Look... he really doesn't care where you have been in the past few days. Even if you say that you are hospitalized with stomach bleeding, he doesn't care at all. Even people on the Internet hate you. This is the difference between you and Shen Luoan.

"Ma'am, ma'am? What's wrong with you?" Aunt Lan shouted worriedly when Wen Niannan kept silent.

After returning to God, Wen Niannan smiled tiredly: "It's okay and a little tired, let's go, I miss the food Aunt Lan made."

After leaving the hospital, he went to see Dr. Li, and Dr. Li also saw it online. The video is so angry that Wen Niannan is embarrassed.

It was almost the afternoon when I left the hospital and went home two hours later. Aunt Lan was about to go out to buy things. Wen Niannan was afraid that it would be inconvenient for her, so he drove her to the supermarket.

After coming back, Aunt Lan poured a cup of milk he loved to drink and gave it to him. He asked him what he wanted to eat and went to the kitchen to prepare. Uncle Xu said that he would help him change the bed sheets and quilts in the bedroom. Everything was very happy until Gu Yansheng is back...