Chapter 132: You Make Me Feel Disgusting

Wen Niannan was startled when he heard what he blurted out, and yào's hand shook and pressed against the wound. Gu Yansheng suddenly grabbed his hand forcefully.

"You...what did you just say! How dare you call Tang Shuo's name!"

Gu Yansheng held Wen Niannan's hand tightly, his eyes full of han lights.

Wen Niannan was struggling to get up, the other party's strength was too great to get rid of.

"Let go of me."

Gu Yansheng stepped forward and stared at Wen Niannan straight, gritted his teeth and said: "You call him so smoothly. It seems that you two usually have close contact..."

"It's none of your business. Let go!"

"You just resist me like this! Can't you touch me!" 

The reason why Wen Niannan would call Tang Shuo back was because every time he was injured, Tang Shuo would pitifully run over and let him wipe yào, and Tang Shuo followed Gu Yansheng was injured in a fight because of Wen Niannan.

Some time ago, in order to take care of Wen Niannan who suffered a leg injury, Tang Shuo watched Wen Niannan's recovery while he was busy at home in his studio. As a result, he fell on the stairs with low blood sugar and dizziness, bruising his arms and knees.

Wen Niannan was writing a tune in the second-floor room, and suddenly heard a sound, because of his leg injury, he was a little slow, but before he got out of bed, Tang Shuo walked into the room with a tumor, his face was full of grievance.

"What's wrong with you, Tang Shuo? Your legs..."

"Niannan, I feel so painful, my legs are also seizures, we have become two small epilepsy, what should I do..."

Wen Niannan looked in front of her nose with red hair Tang Shuo, who was aggrieved on his face, laughed: "Yes, you have also become a small epileptic."

Tang Shuo saw that Wen Niannan laughed at him without comforting him, and muttered: "You still laugh, I really hurt. Ah, Niannan, can you help me paint yào?"

"Okay..."

From then on, Tang Shuo would suffer a little injury every three to five times, and pestered him to give yào.

Every time he wiped Tang Shuo, he would stare at himself for a long time, and occasionally he would reach out his hand to help him stroke some long hair behind his ears, so he called out Tang Shuo's name in an anti-shè condition.

Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan with a trance, and the anger in his eyes was even worse, and he was thinking about other people...

"I hope you don't forget what you promised, and you will take care of me until you recover."

Wen Niannan raised his eyes and looked at Gu Yansheng, and said lightly. "The yào has been wiped out. I don't need my care anymore. I will go back first."

"Stop!" Gu Yansheng raised his hand to stop people from leaving, but forgot that his left shoulder was injured.

"Hi ..." Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng with a pained expression on his face, his eyes flashed slightly.

"You... don't move around when you are injured, and take a good rest after wiping your yào. Why are you as ignorant of Tang as a child?"

Gu Yansheng clutched his shoulders and did not answer, but looked down and stared at Wen Niannan's clenched hand , His eyes sank.

Sure enough... Wen Niannan still hasn't changed. Just like in high school, he couldn't see others hurt. Even though he hated him in his heart, he still felt soft... The next day Wen Niannan came, and Gu Yansheng knew he was right.