Chapter 66: Let Me Live With Him?

Not long after Wen Niannan slept, he was awakened by a nightmare, and his mind was full of images of being locked in the basement and crying but no one responded.

After rubbing his dizzy head and walking out of the bed, the pajamas on his body were soaked in cold sweat and stuck to his body uncomfortably. Wen Niannan wanted to take a shower and change clothes.

Pushed the bathroom door and walked in, raised his hand to turn on the faucet of the bathtub, there was a rushing sound in the bathroom, and Wen Niannan stood in front of the mirror and looked at himself in the mirror.

Messy hair... red eyes... thin scary chin... messy gauze bandaged above the eyes...

Wen Niannan raised his hand and gently touched his face, feeling that he was strange in the mirror.

Why have you become so embarrassed...

The water in the bathtub overflowed, and Wen Niannan raised his foot and stepped into the bathtub. The water had just reached the position of his chest, sitting inside with his hands and legs curled up, but there was no expression on his face.

Suddenly, Wen Nian Nanping slowly lay down on his back. The whole person was buried in the water for a long time. The water overflowed...

Gu Yansheng took the porridge and walked to Wen Niannan's room, knocked hard on the door, and there was no one for a long time. In response, he pushed the door open and walked in.

  Without raising his head, he said impatiently to the person on the bed: "My mother let the porridge be cooked, put it..." When I

looked up, I realized that Wen Niannan was not in bed, and put down the dinner plate and walked to the balcony suspiciously.

There was no one on the balcony and no one on the bed.

Suddenly hearing the sound from the bathroom, Gu Yansheng breathed a sigh of relief, and then walked over with a gloomy face.

Pushing open the bathroom door was about to open, only to find that it was empty and I didn't see the person I was looking for.

Gu Yansheng lifted his foot and walked in, and saw Wen Niannan's clothes taken off in a clothes basket, and he was slightly taken aback: He is taking a shower?

"Wen Niannan."

"Wen Niannan answered me, don't pretend to be dead."

Seeing that there was still no response, Gu Yansheng walked over and opened the inner door of the bathroom with a black face, his eyes were startled, and he saw the person lying in the bathtub unresponsive...

"Damn it!"

Gu Yansheng hurriedly stepped forward and dragged the person out of the water. When I got up, Wen Niannan was choked by the water until he kept coughing, his face was painful, and he couldn't tell whether it was tears or dripping water.

Seeing Gu Yansheng standing beside him, he was taken aback, his eyes brightened but gradually dimmed.

"Are you a lunatic? If you want to die, stay away. Are you threatening me by dying here?"

 After stopping coughing, Wen Niannan raised his hand to wipe off the drops of water on his face, lowered his head and whispered: "I don't have it, I just I think about problems, I want to immerse myself in the water." 

The tone was extraordinarily flat, as if he didn't care if he would die from suffocation.

Gu Yansheng looked back at the pale person sitting in the bathtub. His long hair was wet and stuck to the snow-white back of his neck. The perfect line on his back just slipped. The gauze on his forehead seemed to become loose because of the water. It will fall in the next moment. There is a sickly beauty...

Unconsciously moved his Adam's apple, Gu Yansheng felt a little dry in his mouth, so he turned his head hurriedly, and threw the towel that he pulled aside and threw it to Wen Niannan's. Body.

"Get dressed and get out quickly." 

With some panic, he walked out and closed the door, opened the balcony door and stood on the window sill with the wind blowing, and the irritation in my heart slowly calmed down.

What's wrong with me? At that moment, there was a feeling of being fascinated...

Gu Yansheng took out a cigarette into his arms and lit it to smoke. After blowing it, his head became clearer.

The bathroom door was pushed open. Gu Yansheng heard the movement and looked back. Wen Niannan walked out in a light blue pajamas, wiping his hair with a towel, and suddenly glanced towards the balcony. The two met but everyone looked at each other. No opening.

Gu Yansheng walked over and said impatiently, "I drank the porridge on the table by myself."

"Cough..."

The person in front of him began to cough again. Gu Yansheng thought he was pretending to be weak and wanted to feed him. Just about to say something, he saw the painful expression in Wen Niannan's eyes with tears.

Perceiving the other person's sight, he slowly looked at the cigarette in his hand along the line of sight, snuffed out the cigarette and threw it to the garbage.