Chapter 190 :Okay...I agree to be engaged to you

"Nian Nian ... Be obedient, put down the things in your hand..." Wen Niannan held the glass shard in his hand and slowly raised it to the snow-white neck, his hand was scratched by the glass shard, and the blood had flowed down his arm. 

Gu Yansheng looked at the scene in front of him, his face instantly turned pale, his breath froze in place, and his eyes were full of panic.

Wen Niannan woke up to find that he was in a strange place, got out of bed and wanted to open the door, but found that the door was locked, and the windows were tightly sealed with wire.

Looking at the black suit jacket by the bed, he realized that Gu Yansheng had brought him here.

"Niannian don't move, put the glass down...obedient..."

Wen Niannan looked at the tension in Gu Yansheng's eyes and laughed at herself: "What are you pretending? Gu Yansheng ." Gu Yansheng

stared at the sharp piece of glass. For fear that Wen Niannan would hurt herself.

"Is it fun to play me? The investor of the show is Gu, you deliberately asked Shen Luoan to record the show with me and ask those questions again, didn't you just want to make me make a fool of me in public?"

Wen Niannan yelled, pointing out the window: When are you going to

fool me! Did you bring me here and you want to lock me up again!" Wen Niannan looked at the people in front of him emotionally, the fragments in his hands were closer to his neck, and a blood stain was drawn on his neck. .

"No!" Gu Yansheng rushed forward and grabbed Wen Niannan's hand.

"I locked the door because you didn't know it well... I'll let you go, don't hurt yourself..."

Wen Niannan struggled freely and choked up, "Why should I be so humbled and humiliated by you! Why! You guys! Isn't it enough to ruin me to this point! I hate you! I can't wait to kill you!"

Gu Yansheng suddenly held Wen Niannan's hand, brought the glass shards close to his neck, and said bitterly: "I know you hate me, I let you down. You should hate me. If you want to kill me, do it..."

Gu Yansheng Suddenly approaching the sharp shard, Wen Niannan paled and let go of his hand and dropped the shard.

"You are forcing me! Gu Yansheng ...you are a demon..." The door was opened, and Wen Niannan walked out with blood on his hands. Gu Lin stared at the blood on his neck and was stunned.

"Brother Niannan, " Wen Niannan glanced at Gu Lin with empty eyes, and walked out slowly.

Gu Lin walked into the room and saw Gu Yansheng sitting on the ground with blood in his hands, frowning and said: "Are you looking for hardship? Can't you tell him the truth?"

"Can't tell him..."

"Why not?"

"If Tell him that I was threatened because of the video,

Nian Nian will think that all this is his own fault, he will feel guilty..." Gu Yansheng stood up and picked up his coat, and said in a deep voice, "Have you cracked the Qin family system?

" Do you think I'm Harry Potter? The Qin family used to work in the national security system of the M country, which is like a copper wall and an iron wall. If you want to crack it, it's so easy. Don't Shen Luoan know this before putting the video on the Qin family? 

"As soon as Gu Yansheng got home, he saw Shen Luoan standing in the living room.

"Why are you here? Who let you in!"

Shen Luoan sneered: "Why can't I be here? I'm your lover of Mr. Gu now."

Gu Yansheng's face changed abruptly and grabbed Shen Luoan's neck, and said sharply: " Who allowed you to manipulate the lights at the scene? I have already promised you to announce the relationship to the outside world, what do you want to do!"

Shen Luoan roared: "I am now your Gu Yansheng's lover. You actually hugged Wen Niannan in public. Now the whole network is scolding me to watch me jokes! Do you think I don't know you are sending someone to check where the video is hidden? "

Shen Luoan received news from his uncle that someone was invading the Qin family's system, and he knew that Gu Yansheng did it.

He couldn't guarantee how long Gu Yansheng would get the video, he had to plan for himself before he could threaten Gu Yansheng.

Gu Yansheng shook Shen Luoan away, and said coldly: "You better not play tricks! Hold your amulet honestly and don't cause trouble! Otherwise, I will make you better off than life!"

Shen Luoan knew that Gu Yansheng must be getting the video soon. He knows that Gu's hackers are very powerful, and I'm afraid it won't take long...

"Gu Yansheng, don't you just want to find out where the video is? I can copy the video to you, but you have to promise me a request."

Gu Yansheng was impatient. "Where did you get the capital to negotiate terms and requirements with me?"

"I want you to be engaged with me! I want Gu's shares to be tied to me, and I want you to announce the engagement news to the public! After the engagement, I will copy the video to you, and I will do it. Never go to trouble with Wen Niannan again."

Gu Yansheng's expression instantly turned horrible: "What are you talking about! Do you dare to propose an engagement with me?"

"Why don't I dare? You have only two choices now. First, follow I'm engaged and give me the shares. You can get the video. Second, it's a hot search. You will see that Wen Niannan's first concert next week was ruined by the video!"

Shen Luoan walked to the sofa and sat down and sneered, " Yes. Sheng, we can compare whether it is yours who hacked the system first to get the video, or should I publish the video first..."

Shen Luoan is betting. If he doesn't bet, he can only stay in place and wait for Gu Yansheng's people to get the video. You can imagine what he will end up with.

But if they got engaged and got shares in the Gu family, the Qin family and uncle would help themselves, and Gu Yan Sheng didn't dare to move himself.