Chapter 75: How does it feel to be covered in mud

Uncle Xu looked at Wen Niannan's loss and hurriedly changed the subject and said, "Madam, what flower do you like best? Let's plant your favorite flowers."

"Do I like flowers..."

Wen Niannan was taken aback and looked up at the sun. Whispered softly: "I like sunflowers very much, and sometimes I really envy it. I chase the sun and bloom again. From the beginning to the end, I have been pursuing the light tenaciously."

Xu Shu and Gu Yansheng upstairs were stunned. A complex emotion flashed in Gu Yansheng's eyes, and he unconsciously raised his head to look at the sun.

Chasing the sun and blooming brilliance...stubbornly chasing the light...Is he talking about himself...

Uncle Xu pretended to be puzzled and said: "Madam, I don't know much about flowers and plants, can you tell me something? "

Wen Niannan nodded lightly, and talked about the techniques and experience of planting green plants taught by his mother before.

Gu Yansheng looked at the person downstairs who was talking about the gleam in the eyes of the plants, and he lowered his eyes not knowing what he was thinking, and then turned and left the balcony.

Aunt Lan's voice came from the room, looking for Uncle Xu to move things. Uncle Xu told Wen Niannan and went to help. There was only Wen Niannan left in the yard.

The soil in the flower bed was loosened, Wen Niannan patted the soil on his body and looked at the results in front of him, with a faint smile in his eyes.

He walked to the middle of the flower bed and wanted to move the tools into the house. Suddenly a gust of wind blew over and the soil in the flower bed rose. Wen Niannan felt his eyes hurt and closed his eyes.

With sand in his eyes, Wen Niannan raised his hand and rubbed it gently, but still couldn't open it. Both eyes were sore.

The wind outside was getting stronger and stronger. Wen Niannan turned around and wanted to walk into the house, but walked forward cautiously because he couldn't see the road. Who knew he had walked to the edge of the flower bed, stepped on the air and fell forward.

"Hmm..."

Suddenly someone grabbed his waist from behind and held him.

Wen Niannan stood up straight and let out a sigh of relief. He was scared by stepping on the air when he couldn't see clearly just now. After calming down, he remembered the person who helped him.

He raised his head and tried to open his eyes to see the person in front of him, but his eyes were still a bit painful and only the blurred shadows were seen.

Wen Niannan thought it was Uncle Xu, rubbed his eyes and whispered in a low voice: "Uncle Xu, I can walk by myself, without supporting me all the time." But

"Uncle Xu" did not release his hand, nor did he speak.

"Uncle Xu?" Wen Niannan turned his head with a puzzled expression.

Suddenly Wen Niannan felt a tight hand on his waist. He was startled, and instantly understood who it was, and suddenly began to struggle.

"Let go of me!" He tried to break his open hand on his waist.

Suddenly his hand was taken away, Wen Niannan stepped back a few steps in a panic, and fell to the ground without standing still.

Wen Niannan rubbed his eyes vigorously, enduring the soreness, and opened it hard, and saw Gu Yansheng standing not far away looking at him with a positive expression.

Wen Niannan stood up and patted the dust on his body. Turning his head to see Gu Yansheng was still staring at his lap, he also lowered his head and looked over.

I saw mud and water stains on the pants, and I glanced at the place where I fell just now. It happened to be the water he sprinkled when he and Uncle Xu received water.

Gu Yansheng stepped up suddenly, with a bit of cold on his face, and stopped when he was only one step away from him.

"How does it feel to be covered in mud?" "What?" Wen Niannan was taken aback, only then did he remember the time when the mud in the pot he raised hit Gu Yansheng.

"Are you deliberate?"

"What's deliberate?" The tone was still so indifferent, and he turned and left back to the room with a cold face.

Wen Niannan stood there and looked at the mud on his hands and then at the stains on his body. A wry smile appeared at the corner of his mouth. He turned around and went upstairs to change clothes.

When I passed the piano room, I glanced at my steps, and a touch of sadness flashed in my eyes.

When he changed his clothes and came down, he saw Gu Yansheng leaning against the door and wondered what he was thinking. He heard the footsteps of the stairs before he looked over.

Gu Yansheng walked over with the car key in his hand and glanced at Wen Niannan's